Bullet Points about Trump.. Is he Hitler?

Dec 7, 2012
It is certainly the right of a business to outsource in order to minimize costs/maximize profits. But when Trump demonizes China for this and in literally the same conversation will defend his reasoning for having factories there (it’s cheaper, the Chinese have devalued their currency, “I’d BE A FOOL to actually bring my factories back to America”), …..that is the height of hypocricy.

* As far as former employees go, doesn’t he make them all sign some kind of prenup saying if they ever go public with any criticism of him then he can legally have them killed or tortured or something?

However, he is being sued by thousands of people in a class-action case involving that Ponzi scheme known as Trump “University.” So I guess they are “trashing him.”

* I believe that W may have been the worst president this country has ever had. If he was a football team, each term would have been an 0-16 season. But I never called him Hitler. Cheney? Maybe almost, but not quite. There are legitimate reasons that Trump is being equated to Hitler.

Remember, Hitler was not the all-powerful supervillain that history has framed him as. He was once a lowly prisoner, whose writings and speeches garnered him a rabid following of a lot of pissed-off people. Trump is a known admirer of Hitler, having actually kept his writings at his bedside (and maybe he still does). His dad was a KKK member and almost certainly a Nazi sympathizer. (They were Germans named Drumpf!)

* Drumpf wants to shred the Constitution by forcing people to ID themselves based solely on religion. Anybody heard of the separation of church and state? Anybody? Is this on?

* His disrespect and contempt for the military is unprecedented for someone who actually wants the job where he’ll be their commander.

What I want to know, and I’ve yet to get a solid answer from any Trump fan, is this: why would you possibly vote for this guy, and what do you think he would do for this country as president? Is it just because he’s entertaining?

Can anybody answer that question? And not in the form of a meme. We’ve seen enough of those.

CdDPUChVAAEOWjm

It is certainly the right of a business to outsource in order to minimize costs/maximize profits. But when Trump demonizes China for this and in literally the same conversation will defend his reasoning for having factories there (it’s cheaper, the Chinese have devalued their currency, “I’d BE A FOOL to actually bring my factories back to America”), …..that is the height of hypocricy.

* As far as former employees go, doesn’t he make them all sign some kind of prenup saying if they ever go public with any criticism of him then he can legally have them killed or tortured or something?

However, he is being sued by thousands of people in a class-action case involving that Ponzi scheme known as Trump “University.” So I guess they are “trashing him.”

* I believe that W may have been the worst president this country has ever had. If he was a football team, each term would have been an 0-16 season. But I never called him Hitler. Cheney? Maybe almost, but not quite. There are legitimate reasons that Trump is being equated to Hitler.

Remember, Hitler was not the all-powerful supervillain that history has framed him as. He was once a lowly prisoner, whose writings and speeches garnered him a rabid following of a lot of pissed-off people. Trump is a known admirer of Hitler, having actually kept his writings at his bedside (and maybe he still does). His dad was a KKK member and almost certainly a Nazi sympathizer. (They were Germans named Drumpf!)

* Drumpf wants to shred the Constitution by forcing people to ID themselves based solely on religion. Anybody heard of the separation of church and state? Anybody? Is this on?

* His disrespect and contempt for the military is unprecedented for someone who actually wants the job where he’ll be their commander.

What I want to know, and I’ve yet to get a solid answer from any Trump fan, is this: why would you possibly vote for this guy, and what do you think he would do for this country as president? Is it just because he’s entertaining?

Can anybody answer that question? And not in the form of a meme. We’ve seen enough of those.
He would have people like you examined for rabies.

Ridiculous comparing Trump to Hitler.
He's more like Mussolini.

Trump is more like Crazy Horse.

Yellow Sub: I will attempt to answer your question but I am curious about something. Why have you only posted 4 messages in 4 years?
It's odd.. I signed up a month or so ago without realizing I signed up a few years back.. When I registered it said I had an account, so they sent the info and here I am..

Thanks for having me..

You asked:
why would you possibly vote for this guy, and what do you think he would do for this country as president? Is it just because he’s entertaining?

I think the biggest problems that we have can be traced to the political elite of both Parties not addressing the real problems of the country and the people in it. They don't care as long as they have their cushy job and sweet perks. They need to go and they won't go until they have their power taken from them.
As for Foreign leaders fearing Trump, the real reason they fear him is because he is going to take away the punch bowl. No more unfair trades, no more open borders. Muslim temporary ban? What's the big deal? Gulf Arab states have a permanent ban in place. Why are we the dumping ground?

Trump doesn't need this grief he's a multi-billionaire with a dream life. He sees what America should be and he thinks he can fix it.

Personally yes. The whole "dig me" act. Hitler was subservient to his message, so that part doesn't apply.

But the rhetoric --- making noises about dumping the First Amendment, not only in branding and/or deporting Juden Muslims, but in "opening up" libel laws to quash any hint of dissent.... making noises about stomping dissenters physically as well .... the whole divide and conquer song and dance .... that shit is eminently Hitlerian.

Here's another comparison -- Big Bill Thompson. Mayor of Chicago, flamoyant, attention whore, completely corrupt, city burning in gang wars and a race riot, a bigot who used ethnic slurs against his election opponent --- who then beat him when the ethnic slurs didn't sell, and ever since then, nobody from Thompson's political party has ever been elected mayor there.

So nobody can answer.. Just as I thought..
my reason for supporting Trump is because of what he says and promises . Also the biggest reason is that he isn't the bush' , roobio , Kasich or any of the others !! I also like TRUMPS style YellowSub !!

"What I want to know, and I’ve yet to get a solid answer from any Trump fan, is this: why would you possibly vote for this guy, and what do you think he would do for this country as president? Is it just because he’s entertaining?"

Pretty much.

A third of Trump supporters are racists, bigots, and thugs.

A third are ridiculous, delusional anti-government nitwits who perceive Trump as an ‘instrument of change,’ or ‘you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs.’

And a third are blind, clueless partisan hacks who don’t particularly like Trump and really don’t agree with him but support him nonetheless because they think he can win the GE, after they ‘clean up’ his image.

"What I want to know, and I’ve yet to get a solid answer from any Trump fan, is this: why would you possibly vote for this guy, and what do you think he would do for this country as president? Is it just because he’s entertaining?"

Pretty much.

A third of Trump supporters are racists, bigots, and thugs.

A third are ridiculous, delusional anti-government nitwits who perceive Trump as an ‘instrument of change,’ or ‘you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs.’

And a third are blind, clueless partisan hacks who don’t particularly like Trump and really don’t agree with him but support him nonetheless because they think he can win the GE, after they ‘clean up’ his image.
---------------------------------------- I think that he will protect the second amendment , build a border wall , rebuild USA military and do other things that are best for America . America will be number one with Trump rather than just a player with the rest of the world that both the dems and repubs regard as being EQUAL to the USA Clayton .

Forum List

Back