🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bundy: "I may be a welfare queen, but..."

Otherwise, there is no ‘issue’ with regard to ‘states’ rights.’

When conservatism became a movement under Reagan, they stopped caring about state's rights. They smartly identified the fact that in order to mold the country, they needed to pack the courts, take over regulatory agencies and create the needed think tank-&-media infrastructure to control opinion, allowing them to deploy the serfs at a moment's notice. They used the Supreme Court to intervene in Florida's control over its own election. They literally re-wrote the Florida supreme's decision, claiming that they cared more about an administrative safe harbor date than counting legal votes. This is why they have a heavily funded institutional structure for grooming conservative justices - because they want the power to use the Federal Government to overturn the rights of any state which obstructs their goals. This is why the created the Reagan War on Drugs and the Bush War on Terror, both of which give the federal government unprecedented control over the states. They have contempt for state's rights. They only care about state's rights when it serves their movement.

These comments are not the issue. Whether or not Bundy is really Racist is not the issue. It is about State's Rights versus Federal Rights, and why the Federal Gov't owns so much of Nevada and most of the Western States..

You dont make the rules

You don't make sense.. what does this even mean?

It means he doesnt get to say what the issue is or is not. Do you want me to say it slower?

Bottom line:

Rand Paul and all the other RW'ers will forever have video clips of them praising Cliven Bundy; Followed by Bundy's comments that begin with "Let me tell you what else I know about The Negro..."

An albatross that wont go away anytime soon folks.

Forum List

Back