🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bundy may be smarter than you thought

I thought you meant Al Bundy.

almondBundyA01.jpg

And so another right wing hero suddenly turns out to be a RINO. ;)

"We never really liked him anyway..."

Ammon Bundy spoke kindly about the migrant caravan. The backlash has him reevaluating his supporters.

“He has basically called them all criminals,” Bundy said of Trump in the video. “What about the fathers, the mothers, the children, who have come here and are willing to go through the process to apply for asylum so they can come into this country and benefit from not having to be oppressed continually by criminals?"

“The facts were rejected,” Bundy told The Washington Post. “I could only see that 99 percent of it was that same Trump rhetoric of calling all these people terrorists. And they’d pick out an isolated issue, and go, ‘Oh look, 40 of them are charging the border, so all 5,000 of them are bad.' … These refugees are not all the same. They didn’t come from the same places. They didn’t even come from the same country.”

<snip>

Bundy said his speaking engagements might suffer because of his remarks about migrants.

"I probably won’t be invited much,” he said.

Still, he said, he was pleased with being freed from maintaining his Facebook page, on which he had more than 20,000 followers, and leaving social media at large.

“Not having to do that anymore will be a relief,” he said.

Ammon Bundy spoke kindly about the migrant caravan. The backlash has him reevaluating his supporters.

Forum List

Back