Bureaucrats Strangling the Economy

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump has now delivered on his promise to control the border. Apparently he was able to control the borders all around the West. Stop the Turkey invasion on its tracks.

Deep state is next...

What do you value? Health and safety, or your travel plans?
What about people's finances?

Corona is becoming the "anti-9/11": we have gone from being totally under-prepared to completely over-reacting? A doctor friend of mine pointed me to this article which points out that we may be totally over-reacting to Corona due to situational bias and it may in fact end up no worse than the regular flu.

In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data

"If we had not known about a new virus out there, and had not checked individuals with PCR tests, the number of total deaths due to “influenza-like illness” would not seem unusual this year. At most, we might have casually noted that flu this season seems to be a bit worse than average. The media coverage would have been less than for an NBA game between the two most indifferent teams."

Last edited:
Dimms will use it to take more freedoms from us all. The worst part is those who gleefully abide.

Trump has now delivered on his promise to control the border. Apparently he was able to control the borders all around the West. Stop the Turkey invasion on its tracks.

Deep state is next...
I know it is early in the year, but if you continue on like this, you will definitely make the short list for the "Bootlicker of the Year" award.

Now it's really time to clean up the swamp. Bureaucrats in DC are doing their best to sabotage the already weakened economy.

---Under the State Department's advisory system, Level 4 means "Do Not Travel." While it is not necessarily a legal prohibition, it is considered a stringent warning of life-threatening hazards, and is typically reserved for war zones---

The US issued its highest travel alert level for every country in the world as governments seek to contain the coronavirus outbreak
If it were just this action alone, I would call bullshit on the FedGov Bureaucracy deliberately slamming on the economic brakes, but this, coupled with everything else, in a presidential election year, is just too convenient.

Seems to me like these economic disasters always happen right before a presidential election, but ONLY when a non-commie is in office.

It's likely just a coincidence, but given the nature of the commie fucks we are constantly fighting, I am always suspicious.

We need to rid the world of those miserable fucks.

Seems to me like these economic disasters always happen right before a presidential election, but ONLY when a non-commie is in office.
It's likely just a coincidence, but given the nature of the commie fucks we are constantly fighting, I am always suspicious.
We need to rid the world of those miserable fucks.
2016 was a start, we need to finish them off in 2020.

Forum List

Back