burger kind gets shot up

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

what did some screw their order up? geez

and walfa housein gerogia and other was in florida. some ones shooting up the restraunts inthe south.

what did some screw their order up? geez

and walfa housein gerogia and other was in florida. some ones shooting up the restraunts inthe south.
American society coming apart @ the seams one violent act @ a time. Meanwhile @ the Golden Corral buffet located on N. Division St., Spokane Wa. I had a lunch yesterday & a breakfast today(excellent chow!), folks of all stripes, having the time of our lives socializing/eating, cracking silly jokes just plain enjoying our fellow Americans like I love that place! Spokane county does have crime like we lost 24 Americans to violence in 2021 out of 546,000 folks which is 24 too many in my opinion.

I am surprised that the law didn't shut the place down. After all, because of what took place, isn't the building then labeled a crime scene?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

American society coming apart @ the seams one violent act @ a time. Meanwhile @ the Golden Corral buffet located on N. Division St., Spokane Wa. I had a lunch yesterday & a breakfast today(excellent chow!), folks of all stripes, having the time of our lives socializing/eating, cracking silly jokes just plain enjoying our fellow Americans like I love that place! Spokane county does have crime like we lost 24 Americans to violence in 2021 out of 546,000 folks which is 24 too many in my opinion.

there was one crab shack in chicago too/ al l the restraunts are being shot up got christmas good lord.

Forum List

Back