Burger King goes Halal

According to the link Burger King goes halal in France.

But if they ever do that in North America - paraphrasing Sylvester the Cat - Burger King is off my list.

Free market, you know.

Misleading title. You can still get your bacon cheeseburger.

Wrong:

"To appeal to France’s estimated 5 million Muslims, Burger King will make about 40 of the restaurants (or 10% of the total) totally halal. That means those restaurants will eliminate all pork and bacon products from their menu and require that the beef and chicken be certified halal, or slaughtered according to Islamic religious tradition."

Wrong:

"To appeal to France’s estimated 5 million Muslims, Burger King will make about 40 of the restaurants (or 10% of the total) totally halal. That means those restaurants will eliminate all pork and bacon products from their menu and require that the beef and chicken be certified halal, or slaughtered according to Islamic religious tradition."
Wrong? Do you live in France?

That's it! The next time I am in France I refuse to eat Burger King. lol

Wrong:

How is that relevant to the OP?

Geez what a lot of hot air and faux outrage over what amounts to little more than a business decision. If the business finds there are enough customers wanting a certain product what the hell is wrong with choosing to provide it?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Wrong:

You said I was wrong when I said can still get a bacon cheeseburger, but that's only in France and only in 10% of the outlets there. Why do you ask such stupid questions? That's the REAL mystery.

Wrong:

You said I was wrong when I said can still get a bacon cheeseburger, but that's only in France and only in 10% of the outlets there. Why do you ask such stupid questions? That's the REAL mystery.

When did anyone claim the entire country of France outlawed bacon?

Forum List

Back