Burger King goes Halal

I think Burger King is overpriced and undercooked. Most fast food places are kind of gross to begin with. You have workers who cook your food who are underpaid and may not know how to cook. Not everyone can cook. It is really disgusting and a rip off. It is not even cheap anymore.

That's nothing . On Christmas Day , all the BKS in the us are closed ?!? What the fuck is that !

That's it! The next time I am in France I refuse to eat Burger King. lol
I was thinking, if you live in France, why would you go to BK? It's the food capital of the world.

Apparently muslims dont have a sense of what fine dinning is.
And personally I would call Italy the best in fine grub.

Pshaw! Spain has the best food in The West.

The thing I like about Italy is every small town has a claim to fame when it comes to food.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
mmmmm bacon...

original.jpg

That's it! The next time I am in France I refuse to eat Burger King. lol
I was thinking, if you live in France, why would you go to BK? It's the food capital of the world.

Apparently muslims dont have a sense of what fine dinning is.
And personally I would call Italy the best in fine grub.

Pshaw! Spain has the best food in The West.

The thing I like about Italy is every small town has a claim to fame when it comes to food.

Admittedly, Italy does have some amazing food. Especially the North. I felt like a heifer by the time I got on the plane. lol.

A couple of years ago I went to my local KFC only to be greeted by a CLOSED sign on the door. Desperate to satisfy my craving for KFC chicken, I went to the neighboring suburb where again, I was met with with disappointment.

It seemed more than a coincidence, so I returned home to do an internet search.

As suspected, these closings were not just in my area. They were happening all over the country. KFC was losing money at many of their outlets and focused on expanding in China where they are a huge hit, and they don't even sell chicken there.

Am I upset that KFC went Commie on me? Of course not. I found another franchise although a bit farther than I'd like to drive. KFC had to make a business decision to stay alive. I can't blame them. It's not their fault that Americans have become so obsessed with "cheap" that nobody goes to their restaurants anymore.

A business has to cater to the demands of their customers, otherwise their customers will leave.

Burger King didn't exactly go halal in France. Burger King bought another company who already had contracts and obligations to go halal. The import is not the wisdom of the business decision. It's the islamization of France.

"will eliminate all pork and bacon products from their menu"

A bit redundant, don't you think?

Forum List

Back