Burger King goes Halal

Burger King goes halal

Disgusting. The fuck is wrong with these idiots.

Almost all meat in grocery stores and restaurants is kosher.

And your thread title is a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meat for only the front of the cow can be kosher and there cannot be any blood in the meat and must be salted to remove any blood, no veins are allowed , in addition the animal must be killed in a certain way

Kosher meat cannot be contaminated with non kosher foods

Isn't this all about the 'free market' that conservatives revere?

Why are you nuts bitching?

Burger King goes halal

I dunno. I went to giphy to find religious Christmas gifs to drive people nuts with...they don't have any. They have gifs that are secular, they have RAMADAN gifs, and the rest are jokey-make-fun-of-Christian gifs.

Wtf giphy is owned by muslims???

Burger King goes halal

I dunno. I went to giphy to find religious Christmas gifs to drive people nuts with...they don't have any. They have gifs that are secular, they have RAMADAN gifs, and the rest are jokey-make-fun-of-Christian gifs.

Wtf giphy is owned by muslims???

Pray in mosque, rabbi rules

In response to concerned traveler who feels he can't concentrate on prayers at airport, Rabbi Efrati says 'best option' is to go to Muslim house of prayer

but he stressed that praying in churches was completely and strictly forbidden. In fact, it is forbidden to step into a church, he said.(unclean) :ack-1:

it was Maimonides who said Jews can pray in mosques because Muslims are monotheists and believe in the one true God, whereas they're not even allowed to step foot inside a church, let alone pray in one because christians are idolaters :ack-1::ack-1:

Pray in mosque, rabbi rules

Eating a burger at BK where you actually know what's in the burger?

Oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosher_McDonald's,_Abasto_Shopping,_Buenos_Aires.jpg
What do you mean I can't get a bacon cheeseburger?!?! :mad-61:

You know, if people on here who are pissed at BK ever traveled the world, they would see that yeah, even though it is an American started industry, they will tailor their menus to appeal to the local tastes. At some of them in Germany, you can buy beer, at others in China, they serve mainly chicken and have added hot chillis to their menu items to be more palatable to the locals.

So what if BK has a halal eatery in France? I can tell you from experience that what you get at BK in America is going to be different than France, Italy, Spain or any other country you see them at.

Me? Whenever I traveled overseas with the Navy, going to an American style place was the last thing on my list, because I didn't know if I would ever get to go to that place again, and spent all my time eating at places the locals said was good. Interestingly enough, lots of the other people on the ship would use the "Big Eyes" (large binoculars attached to a post on either side of the bridge), to find where the American places were, and most times came back disappointed because it didn't taste anything like what was back in the States.

They're trying to sell as much as they can, and therefore will cater to what the market demands. I thought you conservatives were all about the free market.

I personally prefer kosher style food. Pork is very unhealthy. I don't eat pork.

I think with all this islamisation people are eating pork in protest. Restaurants here have pork everywhere. It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
It's awesome if it's cooked/prepared in the right way. And (very important) cooked/prepared by someone else.

Not everyone is a religious nut.
It is not a matter of religion. I have none. It is a matter that pork is extremely unhealthy and fat. Plus it is full of horrible diseases. Plus it stinks

I personally prefer kosher style food. Pork is very unhealthy. I don't eat pork.

I think with all this islamisation people are eating pork in protest. Restaurants here have pork everywhere. It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
It's awesome if it's cooked/prepared in the right way. And (very important) cooked/prepared by someone else.

Not everyone is a religious nut.
It is not a matter of religion. I have none. It is a matter that pork is extremely unhealthy and fat. Plus it is full of horrible diseases. Plus it stinks
Yes I said all that.. but you are wrong about the diseases. It's safe once cooked.

Not really, cooking it to a temperature that will kill pork bacteria renders the meat a charcoal, carcinogenic mess.

Not really, cooking it to a temperature that will kill pork bacteria renders the meat a charcoal, carcinogenic mess.
Pork bacteria aren't any tougher than other bacteria. There may be reasons to avoid pork, but using this kind of argument just makes people shake their heads and ignore you.

Forum List

Back