Burger King goes Halal

I personally prefer kosher style food. Pork is very unhealthy. I don't eat pork.

I think with all this islamisation people are eating pork in protest. Restaurants here have pork everywhere. It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I personally prefer kosher style food. Pork is very unhealthy. I don't eat pork.

I think with all this islamisation people are eating pork in protest. Restaurants here have pork everywhere. It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
It's awesome if it's cooked/prepared in the right way. And (very important) cooked/prepared by someone else.

Not everyone is a religious nut.

Misleading title. You can still get your bacon cheeseburger.
Wrong:

"To appeal to France’s estimated 5 million Muslims, Burger King will make about 40 of the restaurants (or 10% of the total) totally halal. That means those restaurants will eliminate all pork and bacon products from their menu and require that the beef and chicken be certified halal, or slaughtered according to Islamic religious tradition."
Wrong? Do you live in France?
Or in a muslim neighborhood in France, moreover?

In a free market, a company should be able to change their menu however they like to stay competitive.

Wrong:

"To appeal to France’s estimated 5 million Muslims, Burger King will make about 40 of the restaurants (or 10% of the total) totally halal. That means those restaurants will eliminate all pork and bacon products from their menu and require that the beef and chicken be certified halal, or slaughtered according to Islamic religious tradition."

In a free market, a company should be able to change their menu however they like to stay competitive.

The fact that they feel compelled to change their menu shows just how far down the sewer of Muslim infestation they have slid.

Wrong:

The fact that they feel compelled to change their menu shows just how far down the sewer of Muslim infestation they have slid.

They weren't 'compelled' to do anything. The read the market trends and responded accordingly.

Wrong:

They weren't 'compelled' to do anything. The read the market trends and responded accordingly.

No one is interested in playing your semantic games, moron.

Wrong:

It isn't my fault you don't know what you're talking about, twat.

It is your fault that you're a sleazy demagogue who would rather parse words than present an honest argument.

It is your fault that you're a sleazy demagogue who would rather parse words than present an honest argument.
What's wrong with presenting an argument based on capitalism? It seems that's something you should understand or are you just too blinded by your prejudices?

I presented an honest and lucid argument already. Now quit whining like a little bitch.

In France, in an Obamaesque gesture of peace and love for Muslims, they have renamed an old church and added a critical bit of architecture.

It's now called "Halal Dame", omitting "Cathedral" from the title so as to be more welcoming.

halal-dame.jpg

They now offer services with non-alcoholic grape juice and wafers certified halal - no lard used in preparation. They have also nodded in welcome to visiting American liberals with assurance that the communion wafter are gluten-free and not made in any plant that also processes peanuts.

Wrong:

I think competing against halal shops is fair capitalist game and Burger King is killing MD over moves like this. They're run by a Brazillian company now.

It's France and Paris that's "infested" as you say. This is a country that has been settled by Arab countries and which has settled Arab countries for the last several hundred years. It's what French is.

Forum List

Back