Burger King Introduces A Gay Pride Burger. You Can Get it With Two Top or Two Bottom Buns.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract customers, not make people take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Gay people are customers.

This is all very scientific now.

The bean counters look at how many gay customers they gain, and how many straight customers they lose, and if A is greater than B they buy the ad.

Well, guess I'm not going to get an original chicken sandwich for a while.

I don't support companies that push social agendas.

Gay people are customers.

This is all very scientific now.

The bean counters look at how many gay customers they gain, and how many straight customers they lose, and if A is greater than B they buy the ad.
Not all customers are homosexual though. The only question left to ask is do heterosexual people still make up the majority of the planet's population?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't support companies that push social agendas.

Look at the bright side ... We can embrace a healthier lifestyle and eat better foods.

Pizza Hut recently hit my list of places no longer on the menu.
They added a transgender book for children, Big Wig, to their children's literacy program.

Throwing companies to the curb is almost a pastime now.
I can only hope the folks at Blue Bell Ice Cream don't lose their mind,

Look at the bright side ... We can embrace a healthier lifestyle and eat better foods.

Pizza Hut recently hit my list of places no longer on the menu.
They added a transgender book for children, Big Wig, to their children's literacy program.

Throwing companies to the curb is almost a pastime now.
I can only hope the folks at Blue Bell Ice Cream don't lose their mind,

Huh, didn't hear that about pizza hut. Shame.

Well we have this to blame for woke corporations.

Words fail me. And no, this is not an Onion or Babylon Bee parody. And, please, do not ask what's in the secret sauce. :(

Weinerschnitzel should get in on it:
1654607714349.png

2 dogs, no bun.

:laughing0301:

Why bust on the Austrians? Woke Dims in this Country are just as stupid. :rolleyes:

Because it's only in Austria that this promotion is happening. It's not happening here in the USA, and, quite frankly, I'm more concerned what is happening in this country than I am about what is happening in Europe.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract customers, not make people take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, if you ever manage to make it to Austria, you can boycott BK and their advertising campaign over there. Doesn't have any effect on what is going on at BK here in the USA though. Being outraged at an advertising campaign in Austria for most US citizens is stupid in my book, as many people here in the US will never make it to Austria.

What happens in Europe.......

....is immediately demanded by leftists in the U.S.

Really? Got any examples of European ad campaigns making it here to the US and becoming mainstream? Most of the ad campaigns in Europe would never be broadcast or used here in the US because of what we do and don't allow. First time I saw European TV, I was wondering how they were able to get away with some of the stuff they put on the airwaves, at least, until I realized that I was no longer in the USA.

I miss my time in the Navy, it was kinda nice to be able to go to the beaches in Europe where most of them were topless. Try that here in the USA, and you'd be arrested for indecent exposure if you're a female.

Really? Got any examples of European ad campaigns making it here to the US and becoming mainstream? Most of the ad campaigns in Europe would never be broadcast or used here in the US because of what we do and don't allow. First time I saw European TV, I was wondering how they were able to get away with some of the stuff they put on the airwaves, at least, until I realized that I was no longer in the USA.

I miss my time in the Navy, it was kinda nice to be able to go to the beaches in Europe where most of them were topless. Try that here in the USA, and you'd be arrested for indecent exposure if you're a female.
Yeah, you're missing the point, deliberately.

Forum List

Back