Burger King Sign - "Now hiring. Must be mexican"

Prove it, bigtalk. This story is all over the internet.

24zm26t.jpg

This thread is a real laugh a minute job.

A racists puts up a sign.
Racists complain the sign is racist
The truth of the story comes out
Racists claim it's all made up to make racists look bad
Racists claim racism is common so racism is good because they don't want racists in America.

Two Kenyans delivered my new dryer. I asked them if there was a big Kenya community around here and they said, "Oh yeah, more than you!" Whites are in the minority in this city, I demand my minority rights!

Racists claim racism is common so racism is good because they don't want racists in America.

1) The sign isn't really racist Mexicans, like Americans, come in all races.

2) Why Mexican? If they need someone to speak Spanish, why not ask for someone who speaks Spanish?

3) This is America, not Mexico. Why on earth are they advertising for a Mexican when we have so many of our own that are unemployed?

Two Kenyans delivered my new dryer. I asked them if there was a big Kenya community around here and they said, "Oh yeah, more than you!" Whites are in the minority in this city, I demand my minority rights!

Did you get your dryer? Guaranteed by the 14th. You are good to go. :lol:

Psst sparky? BK acknowledged that the sign was legitimate.

They only wanted a Spanish speaker.

1) The sign isn't really racist Mexicans, like Americans, come in all races.

2) Why Mexican? If they need someone to speak Spanish, why not ask for someone who speaks Spanish?

3) This is America, not Mexico. Why on earth are they advertising for a Mexican when we have so many of our own that are unemployed?

The sign was put up and photographed by a racist, out to cause trouble by making idiots think it was real.
Do you think it's real?

I don't have a problem with it. They are going to lose customers - that's the free market.

The sign was put up and photographed by a racist, out to cause trouble by making idiots think it was real.
Do you think it's real?

Psst sparky? BK acknowledged that the sign was legitimate.

They only wanted a Spanish speaker.

The BK facebook page was quoted earlier, saying how the sign was the work of one idiot who was sacked.
Catch up.

Forum List

Back