Burger King Sign - "Now hiring. Must be mexican"

I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

I doubt it's real. No company would do that, someone would explain to them that it's discriminatory.

This thread is a real laugh a minute job.

A racists puts up a sign.
Racists complain the sign is racist
The truth of the story comes out
Racists claim it's all made up to make racists look bad
Racists claim racism is common so racism is good because they don't want racists in America.

1) The sign isn't really racist Mexicans, like Americans, come in all races.

2) Why Mexican? If they need someone to speak Spanish, why not ask for someone who speaks Spanish?

3) This is America, not Mexico. Why on earth are they advertising for a Mexican when we have so many of our own that are unemployed?

The sign was put up and photographed by a racist, out to cause trouble by making idiots think it was real.
Do you think it's real?

The articles I've read said it was real, the restaurant said it was real. Do you have some information I don't?

This thread is a real laugh a minute job.

A racists puts up a sign.
Racists complain the sign is racist
The truth of the story comes out
Racists claim it's all made up to make racists look bad
Racists claim racism is common so racism is good because they don't want racists in America.

Psst sparky? BK acknowledged that the sign was legitimate.

They only wanted a Spanish speaker.

The BK facebook page was quoted earlier, saying how the sign was the work of one idiot who was sacked.
Catch up.

And what did you expect them to say after being called on it?

Probably didn't expect such a backlash.

2) Why Mexican? If they need someone to speak Spanish, why not ask for someone who speaks Spanish?

3) This is America, not Mexico. Why on earth are they advertising for a Mexican when we have so many of our own that are unemployed?

The sign was put up and photographed by a racist, out to cause trouble by making idiots think it was real.
Do you think it's real?

The articles I've read said it was real, the restaurant said it was real. Do you have some information I don't?

Are you an idiot for a living or is it just a hobby?

‘Now Hiring Must Be Mexican’: Burger King Reveals Important Details Behind That Sign Going Viral
Nov. 13, 2013 2:29pm Oliver Darcy

Burger King said Wednesday that a viral photo circulating on the Internet showing a franchise’s “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican” sign is old and was dealt with “last summer.”

The popular fast food franchise declined to disclose the location of the sign, but told TheBlaze it was posted by a disgruntled employee.

“The signage in question took place at a franchisee owned and operated restaurant,” Burger King said in an email. “The signage was unauthorized and posted briefly and photographed last summer by a former restaurant employee.”

“We have been informed by the franchisee that immediate actions were taken to terminate the employee responsible,” the fast food company added. “BKC has a long history of dedication to diversity and inclusion. Diversity is a driving force behind both our innovation and an inclusive environment for our people — employees, franchisees, suppliers and restaurant guests alike.”

?Now Hiring Must Be Mexican?: Burger King Reveals Important Details Behind That Sign Going Viral | TheBlaze.com

Just doesn't sound like something that a restaurant would do - even if they had no sense.

A "Mexican?" Maybe bi-lingual, but Mexican? made no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
You're sure this isn't photoshop ?

Hey einstein. Internet is full of sites talking about this.

https://www.google.com/search?q="no...j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Hey, thanks for those links ... they showed the restaurant was not actually hiring only Mexicans. It was an employee who, without approval from Burger King, put that message up.

So your point to this thread is ... ?

So racists can make up stories in order to complain about racists that don't exist.
They're fucking idiots:cuckoo:

Do you think it's real?

Do you have anything that say is was company directed?

[

I doubt it's real. No company would do that, someone would explain to them that it's discriminatory.

Affirmative action is discriminatory and yet it's everywhere. Discrimination is ok as long as whites are the victim.

[

Hey, thanks for those links ... they showed the restaurant was not actually hiring only Mexicans. It was an employee who, without approval from Burger King, put that message up.

Hey stupid. No one has said Burger King HQ approved this. I'm sure they didn't.

I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

How much do you want bet that if a West Virginia, red neck who SPEAKS SPANISH walks him and applies he/she will be hired?

BK should understand that under fascism they own the joint but the GOVERNMENT dictates what goes therein.

.:rolleyes:

[

Hey stupid. No one has said Burger King HQ approved this. I'm sure they didn't.

You didn't answer the question ... So your point to this thread is ... ?

This information provided by you is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.

Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.

Forum List

Back