Burger King Sign - "Now hiring. Must be mexican"

I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

the message the sign is giving is "the only people getting jobs in America are Mexicans". so where's the racism?

"Why aren't libtards as protective of American culture as they are of Amazonian spear chuckers? lol" ~ a brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

"I am not a bigot" ~ the same brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

l.gif

'Spear chuckers is racist?

You are a fucking moron. Chucking spears has nothing to do with race, dumbass, only technology.

roflmao
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You are even more rightarded than I first thought.

I said that revealed you as a "bigot." I said nothing about "racism."

But that brain-dead knee-jerk reaction reveals more about you than you realize.

lol, whatever, troll

Moron, you still made up the figure, "several days." :cuckoo:

Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

You are accepting the same explanation from the same source!! You are relying on Burger King Corporations claim that the sign was up "briefly" to make up your figure of "several days" while at the same time, you're pointing out the Burger King Corporations claim is not proven.

You can't get any more retarded. Congrats, you're a full fledged brain-dead knuckle-dragging Conservative rightard.

Do you get it?? You're attacking Burger King Corporation as an unproven source while at the same time, you are using Burger King Corporation as the source for your "educated guess" that the sign was up for several days.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Translation of "read between the lines" = make shit up.

Yeah, I get that. That's why you're claiming the sign was up for "several days," even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming multiple people posted pictures of the sign, even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming the sign was still up in November, 2013, even though you have no proof of that.

Do you even realize all you are proving is exactly what I said ... ? You're making all this shit up. You can't prove one word you're saying.

You're a fucking rightard -- there is no information except the photo of the sign and the statement made by Burger King Corporation. So anything you say is either made up from your self-confessed bigoted imagination or from BK Corp.

No, you're a bigot for calling people, "Amazonian spear chuckers." But g'head, deny you're a bigot. You've already proven yourself to be a liar, so why not lie about being a bigot, despite the rock solid evidence to the contrary?

Hisses the lying bigot. :eusa_boohoo:

It has nothing to do with it since you a) can't prove the sign was put up with the approval of Burger King or; b) failed to prove that location only hires Mexicans.

All you're left with is your rightarded bigotry and fervent imagination of that BK only hires Mexicans.

You're not posting facts, you imbecile.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up for several days. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show more than that one photo. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up when the photo appeared on KFFM's website. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to prove that restaurant only hires Mexicans. You haven't.

Fuck you too, you brain-dead Conservative bigot.

Whatever. You have demonstrated that you are too stupid to discuss the issue with, so fuck off, retarded ass hat.
Cries the fucking retard who lied his ass off, saying the sign was up for days, though he can't prove it; says multiple people photographed it and videotaped it, though he can't prove it; that the sign was still up when KFFM put the photo on their website, though he can't prove it; that I called him a racist, though he can't prove it.

All you have proven is that I'm right .... you're nothing but a lying brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot.

you are too stupid for fiction

roflmao

The owner/franchisee clearly wants employees who will WORK and not spend all their time complaining about not getting enough breaks. :eusa_whistle:

...because only Mexicans work hard and never take breaks?

All the Mexicans (and most of them illegal I would bet) I have worked with worked hard as hell, never took breaks, and didn't complain. As a number of them explained it to me, once they worked five years or so they would go home with a ton of money saved up and live very comfortably in Mexico.

But a lot of them end up liking it here, get married start families, etc, but never with the idea that they wanted to become US culturally. As several have told me, the US has no culture any more, and I have to admit they are right. Our popular culture is dead, nothing but consumerism and the most shallow thinking, like Faun's posts in this thread.

The USA is culturally dead and is slowly decaying through low birth rates of it's once predominant Anglo culture. Once we get enough Hispanics into the country, we will have some kind of change in the power structure in this country and it will coincide with the end of our political patronage system that has been built on pork barrel spending.

Two train wrecks hitting at the same time, lol, and people want to ignore the forest so they can quibble about the trees.

This country is done, stick a fork in it. Time to rebuild on what remains and move on.

I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

the message the sign is giving is "the only people getting jobs in America are Mexicans". so where's the racism?

IS that supposed to be a joke?

Its not just that you're stupid and that you're racist. You're beyond merely gullible.

Some stupid racist asshole like you Photoshopped this because he/she knew that plenty of other stupid racists would fall for it and spread it around.

My bet is that by now, this has entered the KKK Hall Of Fame.

I was about to rant, "ANOTHER FUCKING MORON WHO CAN'T READ THE THREAD."

But then I saw it was you, Puddly Pillowbite..

Yes retard, the sign was real, it's been verified.

Yes, you're about as smart as a cat turd buried under a pile of bricks...

The owner/franchisee clearly wants employees who will WORK and not spend all their time complaining about not getting enough breaks. :eusa_whistle:

All the Mexicans (and most of them illegal I would bet) I have worked with worked hard as hell, never took breaks, and didn't complain. As a number of them explained it to me, once they worked five years or so they would go home with a ton of money saved up and live very comfortably in Mexico.

But a lot of them end up liking it here, get married start families, etc, but never with the idea that they wanted to become US culturally. As several have told me, the US has no culture any more, and I have to admit they are right. Our popular culture is dead, nothing but consumerism and the most shallow thinking, like Faun's posts in this thread.

The USA is culturally dead and is slowly decaying through low birth rates of it's once predominant Anglo culture. Once we get enough Hispanics into the country, we will have some kind of change in the power structure in this country and it will coincide with the end of our political patronage system that has been built on pork barrel spending.

Two train wrecks hitting at the same time, lol, and people want to ignore the forest so they can quibble about the trees.

This country is done, stick a fork in it. Time to rebuild on what remains and move on.

Amazingly racist bullshit.

Here's a newsflash. We have TOO MANY Mexicans in this country already. Taken a look at the unemployment figures lately?

You're sure this isn't photoshop ?

Mexicans are a large percentage of the workers at our Burger King and McDonald's. and they are very friendly, smiling and efficient. :thup: It is nice to hear the locals speak so well of them all and I, too, have experienced it, about twice a year.

After BK acknowledges the sign and issues an apology, it might be time to grasp that the sign was real....

Leftism is a form of severe brain damage, obviously...

Put your head between your knees and take some deep breaths.

Facebook
"We are aware of this image. The sign in question was posted briefly last summer, without approval, at a franchisee-owned and operated restaurant. Please know the franchisee has informed us that the employee who posted and photographed this sign was immediately terminated as a result. The Burger King® team is dedicated to diversity and inclusion."
Thread killer! :lol:

'Spear chuckers is racist?

You are a fucking moron. Chucking spears has nothing to do with race, dumbass, only technology.

roflmao

lol, whatever, troll
Whatever? You're a proven liar and imbecile, that's whatever. you got caught lying about the BK sign and now you're just trying to blow it off; and when your blatant bigotry is pointed out, you idiotically confuse that with racism.

You may actually be the dumbest rightard I've encountered on this site. And that's saying something given the stiff competition you face.

Amazingly racist bullshit.

Here's a newsflash. We have TOO MANY Mexicans in this country already. Taken a look at the unemployment figures lately?

It's not racist bullshit to point out that most of these illegal black market laborers from Mexico are being worked to near death in many places. The do not have any legal rights to oppose their employer's maltreatment, or to go to another job. So they have no choice but to work. They don't get sick leave in many cases so they don't take off nearly so much as those that do.

And besides all that, I am telling you what I saw with my own eyes. A typical Mexican will work twice as hard as an average American.

Don't blame me for telling the truth.

We have gone to shit culturally, so don't shoot the messenger.

Put your head between your knees and take some deep breaths.

Facebook
"We are aware of this image. The sign in question was posted briefly last summer, without approval, at a franchisee-owned and operated restaurant. Please know the franchisee has informed us that the employee who posted and photographed this sign was immediately terminated as a result. The Burger King® team is dedicated to diversity and inclusion."
Thread killer! :lol:

'Briefly' and we didnt know! Promise!

Lol, you loser suck ass

lol, whatever, troll
Whatever? You're a proven liar and imbecile, that's whatever. you got caught lying about the BK sign and now you're just trying to blow it off; and when your blatant bigotry is pointed out, you idiotically confuse that with racism.

You may actually be the dumbest rightard I've encountered on this site. And that's saying something given the stiff competition you face.

lol, eat shit, bitch

The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure

That cracks me up. EEO stands for equal employment opportunity but obozo has made it mean just the opposite - no whites.

Lie.

Prove it or admit its a lie.

Affirmative Action= racial quotas.....
That has no equality at all. "It's "getting even" at the expense of those who've not a thing to do with the misdeeds of the past.

It's not racist bullshit to point out that most of these illegal black market laborers from Mexico are being worked to near death in many places. The do not have any legal rights to oppose their employer's maltreatment, or to go to another job. So they have no choice but to work. They don't get sick leave in many cases so they don't take off nearly so much as those that do.

They could always go home if it's so bad.

And besides all that, I am telling you what I saw with my own eyes. A typical Mexican will work twice as hard as an average American.

I lived in south Texas for nearly a decade. I've encountered more illegals than I could ever count, have seen them at work, have seen the product of their work. Your premise is completely untrue and based on nothing more than a racist stereotype. The truth is that most illegals end up producing very sloppy and poor quality work.

We have gone to shit culturally, so don't shoot the messenger.

Here's just one example of how wrong you are:

http://www.lesmiserablesfilm.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back