Burger King Sign - "Now hiring. Must be mexican"

By the way, if this is legit, beyond the outrageous racial issue it probably violates hiring laws.

The only thing unusual is that they put it on the sign.

A HUGE percentage of California businesses will not hire anyone who isn't Hispanic.

What percentage, exactly? Can you link to a dozen or so businesses in CA that "will not hire anyone who isn't Hispanic"?

'Best educated guess' does not equate to 'made up' fruitcake.

Do you have documented time line that says otherwise?
Actually, "best educated guess" means exactly that. It may mean your made up figure has some basis, but it is made up nonetheless.

So you don't know the differences between an informed guess and 'made up', lol, yes, you are a libtard.
Moron, you still made up the figure, "several days." :cuckoo:

But you are accepting the corporate explanation/CYA with no facts either. For this thing to have attained the publicity it did it had to be up there for more than the coprporate claim of a 'brief time'. Lol, what a weasel phrase meant for nothing but feeding the gullible tw2ats like you.
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

You are accepting the same explanation from the same source!! You are relying on Burger King Corporations claim that the sign was up "briefly" to make up your figure of "several days" while at the same time, you're pointing out the Burger King Corporations claim is not proven.

You can't get any more retarded. Congrats, you're a full fledged brain-dead knuckle-dragging Conservative rightard.

Do you get it?? You're attacking Burger King Corporation as an unproven source while at the same time, you are using Burger King Corporation as the source for your "educated guess" that the sign was up for several days.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am not using their claim other than to read between the lines as I don't believe them.

And besides, what do you really expect them to say? lol
Translation of "read between the lines" = make shit up.

Yeah, I get that. That's why you're claiming the sign was up for "several days," even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming multiple people posted pictures of the sign, even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming the sign was still up in November, 2013, even though you have no proof of that.

Do you even realize all you are proving is exactly what I said ... ? You're making all this shit up. You can't prove one word you're saying.

What I said is based on observed facts, ignoring the corporate CYTA-PR bullshit that you conveniently find so absolving.
You're a fucking rightard -- there is no information except the photo of the sign and the statement made by Burger King Corporation. So anything you say is either made up from your self-confessed bigoted imagination or from BK Corp.

Lol, I am a bigot for stating the plain publicly known facts that corporations are using black market labor and that this drives illegal immigration?

Lol, no, I am not a bigot, but you are a fool.
No, you're a bigot for calling people, "Amazonian spear chuckers." But g'head, deny you're a bigot. You've already proven yourself to be a liar, so why not lie about being a bigot, despite the rock solid evidence to the contrary?

Which has nothing to do with you posting bullshit on the Internet.

It has everything to do with the topic, dumbass.
Hisses the lying bigot. :eusa_boohoo:

It has nothing to do with it since you a) can't prove the sign was put up with the approval of Burger King or; b) failed to prove that location only hires Mexicans.

All you're left with is your rightarded bigotry and fervent imagination of that BK only hires Mexicans.

But thanks for revealing how bigoted you are. I see that a lot in Conservatives and unfortunately, you are no exception.

Lol, leave it to a libtard to protest FACTS as racist, roflmao.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're not posting facts, you imbecile.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up for several days. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show more than that one photo. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up when the photo appeared on KFFM's website. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to prove that restaurant only hires Mexicans. You haven't.

Eat shit, you fucking loser.
Fuck you too, you brain-dead Conservative bigot.

"Why aren't libtards as protective of American culture as they are of Amazonian spear chuckers? lol" ~ a brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

"I am not a bigot" ~ the same brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

l.gif

I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

Its not just that you're stupid and that you're racist. You're beyond merely gullible.

Some stupid racist asshole like you Photoshopped this because he/she knew that plenty of other stupid racists would fall for it and spread it around.

My bet is that by now, this has entered the KKK Hall Of Fame.

By the way, if this is legit, beyond the outrageous racial issue it probably violates hiring laws.

The only thing unusual is that they put it on the sign.

A HUGE percentage of California businesses will not hire anyone who isn't Hispanic.

What percentage, exactly? Can you link to a dozen or so businesses in CA that "will not hire anyone who isn't Hispanic"?

It is 73.89271645% rounding to the nearest ten millionth significant digit that is.

:D

"Why aren't libtards as protective of American culture as they are of Amazonian spear chuckers? lol" ~ a brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

"I am not a bigot" ~ the same brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot

l.gif

'Spear chuckers is racist?

You are a fucking moron. Chucking spears has nothing to do with race, dumbass, only technology.

roflmao

Actually, "best educated guess" means exactly that. It may mean your made up figure has some basis, but it is made up nonetheless.

So you don't know the differences between an informed guess and 'made up', lol, yes, you are a libtard.

You are accepting the same explanation from the same source!! You are relying on Burger King Corporations claim that the sign was up "briefly" to make up your figure of "several days" while at the same time, you're pointing out the Burger King Corporations claim is not proven.

You can't get any more retarded. Congrats, you're a full fledged brain-dead knuckle-dragging Conservative rightard.

Do you get it?? You're attacking Burger King Corporation as an unproven source while at the same time, you are using Burger King Corporation as the source for your "educated guess" that the sign was up for several days.

Yeah, I get that. That's why you're claiming the sign was up for "several days," even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming multiple people posted pictures of the sign, even though you have no proof of that.

That's why you're claiming the sign was still up in November, 2013, even though you have no proof of that.

Do you even realize all you are proving is exactly what I said ... ? You're making all this shit up. You can't prove one word you're saying.

You're a fucking rightard -- there is no information except the photo of the sign and the statement made by Burger King Corporation. So anything you say is either made up from your self-confessed bigoted imagination or from BK Corp.

No, you're a bigot for calling people, "Amazonian spear chuckers." But g'head, deny you're a bigot. You've already proven yourself to be a liar, so why not lie about being a bigot, despite the rock solid evidence to the contrary?

It has nothing to do with it since you a) can't prove the sign was put up with the approval of Burger King or; b) failed to prove that location only hires Mexicans.

All you're left with is your rightarded bigotry and fervent imagination of that BK only hires Mexicans.

Lol, leave it to a libtard to protest FACTS as racist, roflmao.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up for several days. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show more than that one photo. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to show proof that the sign was up when the photo appeared on KFFM's website. You haven't.

If you were posting facts, you'd be able to prove that restaurant only hires Mexicans. You haven't.

Whatever. You have demonstrated that you are too stupid to discuss the issue with, so fuck off, retarded ass hat.

l.gif

'Spear chuckers is racist?

You are a fucking moron. Chucking spears has nothing to do with race, dumbass, only technology.

roflmao

You are even more rightarded than I first thought.

I said that revealed you as a "bigot." I said nothing about "racism."

But that brain-dead knee-jerk reaction reveals more about you than you realize.

Whatever. You have demonstrated that you are too stupid to discuss the issue with, so fuck off, retarded ass hat.
Cries the fucking retard who lied his ass off, saying the sign was up for days, though he can't prove it; says multiple people photographed it and videotaped it, though he can't prove it; that the sign was still up when KFFM put the photo on their website, though he can't prove it; that I called him a racist, though he can't prove it.

All you have proven is that I'm right .... you're nothing but a lying brain-dead knuckle-dragging rightarded Conservative bigot.

You're sure this isn't photoshop ?

Mexicans are a large percentage of the workers at our Burger King and McDonald's. and they are very friendly, smiling and efficient. :thup: It is nice to hear the locals speak so well of them all and I, too, have experienced it, about twice a year.

Last edited:
I guarantee not a single hispanic sees anything wrong with this. Hispos are super-racist and hate whites as much as blacks do.

Racist Burger King Sign: ?Now Hiring, Must Be Mexican?

121113burger.jpg

A huge sign outside a Burger King fast food restaurant in Ephrata, Washington is causing outrage because of its racist tone. The billboard reads, “Now Hiring Must Be Mexican.”
The image was posted on KFFM 1073′s website, alongside a poll which asked,”I’m not exactly sure of the reasoning. Maybe none of the current staff can speak español or perhaps they need to fulfill their EEO report, I’m not exactly sure. What do you think? Do you find this sign offensive or are you okay with their honesty.”

82 per cent of the respondents to the poll say that they find the sign offensive.

There's no way in hell Burger King employees can spell that well. I know, I live not 3 miles from one.

A Burger King employee would have spelled it "Mexicano."

The owner/franchisee clearly wants employees who will WORK and not spend all their time complaining about not getting enough breaks. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back