Burgers Fries Pizza

I'm sure that President Trump will serve a different menu if New England wins the Super Bowl. Mr. Brady doesn't eat junk food.

The idea is to know your guests in choosing the menu. Obama was a failure on that, he served a Steak Dinner to the leaders of India, apparently unaware that the Indian people believe cows are their almighty gods.

Trump, OTOH, runs a worldwide organization and knows this kind of important information.

I'm sure that President Trump will serve a different menu if New England wins the Super Bowl. Mr. Brady doesn't eat junk food.

The idea is to know your guests in choosing the menu. Obama was a failure on that, he served a Steak Dinner to the leaders of India, apparently unaware that the Indian people believe cows are their almighty gods.

Trump, OTOH, runs a worldwide organization and knows this kind of important information.
Link to Obama serving steak

I bet he will request a refund when the govt. opens back up.

Bet taken. When he does not, you can pay the USMB the maximum amount possible as a gold supporting member, OK? I mean, you're OK with that since you're sure you know Trump inside and out, right? How can you lose? Moderators please record this bet.

You're right. Obama never served up anything but bullshit to anyone.

Bet taken. When he does not, you can pay the USMB the maximum amount possible as a gold supporting member, OK? I mean, you're OK with that since you're sure you know Trump inside and out, right? How can you lose? Moderators please record this bet.

I don’t think he will ask a refund

But Trump is notorious for not using his own money. I would suspect it came from some slush fund and not from his own pocket

When did that steak served to Indian leaders happen?

Awwwwww, can't quit Former President Obama

Awwwwww, can't quit Former President Obama
Not until the damage he did to America and the rest of the world is repaired.

I don’t think he will ask a refund

But Trump is notorious for not using his own money. I would suspect it came from some slush fund and not from his own pocket
You couldn't be a Democrat if you didn't believe it.

You think they like cold junk food?
You act like you know it was presented to Clemson all cold and unappealing like.

I think your imagination is over active, to say the least.
I know McDonald's etc. and that junk food like that, left out on a table for a "lovely" presentation photoshoot is gonna go cold in about 5-10 minutes and reheating ISN'T gonna help.

Forum List

Back