Burisma Admits in Court That It Bribed The Bidens

Fake news. No one but brain dead Trumpistas put any stock in these kinds of sites and stories.
Yes. It’s best to only believe state run media.

False choice, plenty of half-way respectable news sources with at least some journalistic integrity.

This story is pure bullshit, relying entirely on comments some Ukranian politico posted on facebook.

If Burisma really did admit to bribing any US officials Trump's AG would be all over it a year ago.
The crime occurred outside the USA. Our AG has no jurisdiction in Ukraine.
The article lists it's sources. You are LYING.

Fake news. No one but brain dead Trumpistas put any stock in these kinds of sites and stories.

False choice, plenty of half-way respectable news sources with at least some journalistic integrity.

This story is pure bullshit, relying entirely on comments some Ukranian politico posted on facebook.

If Burisma really did admit to bribing any US officials Trump's AG would be all over it a year ago.

“Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world,” said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin. “The United States will continue to use all the tools at its disposal to counter these Russian disinformation campaigns and uphold the integrity of our election system.”

Are you suggesting that the OP’s claim has been substantiated?
No.

Then why not just say so instead of deflecting to other media sources? What kind of personality disorder forces you to respond to what konradv said in such a manner?

When the subject line says someone "admits" something contrary to their own interest, my bullshit meter goes on high alert.
This is no different than Clinton having sex with Monica. He only admitted it after the blue dress showed up. But Biden is a little dumber. He is still in denial even though he has already confessed on tape, The noose is tightening.

Bidens noose is not tightening.
Maybe not, but his mind is certainly failing.

This is deflection. Very weak.
Are you suggesting he has all his mental faculties?

He's lost a step. But he's of sufficiently sound mind to handle the job. I could deflect here and bring up some other person’s mental faculties, but there is no need.

What I was suggesting is that you have your own mental disorder which compels you to fucking deflect whenever the subject matter isn't to your liking.

I hate fucking hate fake news idiots like you...

This is your author... The fucker doesn't even exist... This is meant to take stupid idiots like you and repost...
Go and learn something and educate yourself on how fucking stupid you are being...

Watch something like this:

So you are a Russian bollix or you are one of those duped idiots.. Either your opinion is now less than worthless...

Gipper,

The article is under a fake name...
"state run media" : who are these? Do they work for Trump now? Are Fox and CNN working for the same person...

Honestly man, you seem sensible at times but believing a fake writer, you are better than that.

Joe has been caught lying again

In 1,267 days, president Trump has made 20,055 false or misleading claims (as at July 9, 2020).

And the award goes to ... Trump as the clear WINNER with the most LIES!
No, your list is bullshit since it is not a lie to disagree with you far left crazies.

The whole article is fake...

Gipper,

"state run media" : who are these? Do they work for Trump now? Are Fox and CNN working for the same person...

Honestly man, you seem sensible at times but believing a fake writer, you are better than that.
Lol. Did I say I believed it?

one sentence set you off.

Gipper,

Lol. Did I say I believed it?

one sentence set you off.

Sorry Gipper, running through them quickly, sometimes sarcasm and deranged looks the same...

When the subject line says someone "admits" something contrary to their own interest, my bullshit meter goes on high alert.
This is no different than Clinton having sex with Monica. He only admitted it after the blue dress showed up. But Biden is a little dumber. He is still in denial even though he has already confessed on tape, The noose is tightening.

Bidens noose is not tightening.
Maybe not, but his mind is certainly failing.

This is deflection. Very weak.
Are you suggesting he has all his mental faculties?

He's lost a step. But he's of sufficiently sound mind to handle the job. I could deflect here and bring up some other person’s mental faculties, but there is no need.

What I was suggesting is that you have your own mental disorder which compels you to fucking deflect whenever the subject matter isn't to your liking.
He’s a racist warmongering elitist conservative, yet you like him. Crazy.

Gipper,

Lol. Did I say I believed it? one sentence set you off.
So, you're just a troll, i.e. someone to be ignored?

Are you suggesting that the OP’s claim has been substantiated?
No.

Then why not just say so instead of deflecting to other media sources? What kind of personality disorder forces you to respond to what konradv said in such a manner?
A major disorder.

Gipper,

Lol. Did I say I believed it? one sentence set you off.
So, you're just a troll, i.e. someone to be ignored?
Thank you.

Nuh man it's all true.

Bursima was paying off Hunter to work for them :auiqs.jpg:

Did you also get paid millions of dollars for a job that you were not qualified for?

Leftists are not exactly blessed with mind power.

“Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world,” said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin. “The United States will continue to use all the tools at its disposal to counter these Russian disinformation campaigns and uphold the integrity of our election system.”

shit bitch, the dems do the same thing.

Democrats are scum. Selling out America, taking bribes, all defended by Democrats.

Sure, any day now. :rolleyes-41:

You want more sources?

Why would that be? Congress Fake-Impeached President Trump because he was allegedly investigating Sleepy Joe and his boy. In any event, at this point in time, if Biden wins the election he'll tell Ukraine that he won't be cooperating and that will be that.

Sure, any day now.
You want more sources?
So, a thousand more versions of the same thing is supposed to be an answer? Give it up. There's no proof of anything and never has been. It's just another in the line of the Vince Foster, Pizzagate, Seth Rich conspiracy theories that have gone nowhere, because of lack of real evidence.

Forum List

Back