Burning Man Is Infested With Tiny, Desert-Resistant Bugs

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
LMAO Asclepias

CMv3YCgXAAAepnJ.jpg

CMyDXboVEAEpvNG.jpg

It's official: Burning Man has a bug problem.

According to a blog posted to the Burning Man website, the rumors that tons of tiny insects have infested Black Rock City -- the site of the Burning Man's desert revelry scheduled to begin on Aug. 30 -- are all true. According to even more Twitter updates, the bugs are biting, crawling and being all-around bummers in Nevada right now. You heard it from blogger John Curley first: "They get up and in you."

So a place visited by unwashed douche bags has a bug problem...Didnt see that one coming. Do you think it will stop them from setting up tents and burning a wood pile in the form of a person? Not on your life

All the bugs in the desert heard that there are a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid. Ring the dinner bell.

All the bugs in the desert heard that there are a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid. Ring the dinner bell.

You really do work hard at being an asshole, don't you?

Sorry I didnt know the bugs had defenders

It is not about defending the bugs. I was referring to her calling everyone involved in burning man "...a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid".

It is not about defending the bugs. I was referring to her calling everyone involved in burning man "...a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid".

Fairly accurate description IMO.

I guess there are more assholes here than I realized.

Well I didnt say that but I wont necessarily disagree with it lmao

I thought she was talking about a Trump rally.

I thought she was talking about a Trump rally.

:rofl:

It's probably a every hundred year infestation.. Hell we get ticks and mosquitoes that kill....

I guess there are more assholes here than I realized.

Well you're here. So add one more to the mix.

Forum List

Back