Bush and Officials Lied leading up to Iraq war

And there we have it, According to Maineman , unless someone says what HE thinks they should say, they are liars. Well unless they are democrats then Maineman has no problem deciding they were just mistaken.

No. People can say what they believe any old time they want. When you express your belief, we assume that you are, indeed telling us the truth. When you state something as a fact... When you say: "There is no doubt", and there is, in fact doubt - doubt that you yourself are aware of - then that statement serves to convey a false impression, and is, therefore, a lie.

I have stated over and over again...this thread is about Bush. If you want to start a thread about democrats, go for it, asshole. I will weigh in on that thread and explain - again - that I was, am and will remain furious at any democrat who ever expressed certainty about Saddam's possessing stockpiles of WMD in 2003, as well as those who voted for the use of force resolution and who have not repented for that sin.

Now here's an idea: quit obfuscating and either explain to the world how "I have no doubt in my mind that Saddam has WMD's" and "There is no doubt that Saddam has WMD's" can be synonymous statements, or continue to whine like a fucking girlieman.

Well MM I'd say the whole thing boils down to HONOR..............how much of that has been displayed.............AT ALL...............honorable men don't have to play word and meaning games................they say what they mean AND MEAN WHAT THEY SAY........................:eusa_whistle:

Well MM I'd say the whole thing boils down to HONOR..............how much of that has been displayed.............AT ALL...............honorable men don't have to play word and meaning games................they say what they mean AND MEAN WHAT THEY SAY........................:eusa_whistle:

and they don't lie

That should go without saying..........................because that's what HONOR IS.........................but then come the feminized that have to redefine the word is.....................:eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

Who tried to redefine the word is mm............:rolleyes: ?

He didn't try to "redefine" anything. He attempted to clarify its context...But regardless, what does that have to do with Bush? Are you suggesting that the phrase "there is no doubt" means something other than its clear unambiguous meaning? Are you suggesting that Team Bush did NOT try to convey the impression of absolute certainty about Saddam's stockpiles of WMD's when their own intelligence analysts had just those doubts?

I see NONE of this regime as honorable.......................how many times do they have to DEFAME themselves and others....................for it to be realized???????????:eusa_whistle:

Doesn't anyone see............that they're divide and conquer technique has gone on so long that it is viewed as normal..........it's telling the same lies repeatedly until believable........there wouldn't have to be tightassed arguing over ambiguos nonsense and intricacies if actual honor was involved.................:eusa_whistle:

Who tried to redefine the word is mm............:rolleyes: ?

This is the problem MM wants you to admit to him that Bush lied... Yet he refuses to admit Clinton lied, even after he was impeached for it...

In his opinion Its its no big deal for democrats ...even when proven... but he wont even admit it happened....

But when dealing with a republican circumstantial evidence is plenty...

I think it impossible to get along...

This country is in trouble...

This is the problem MM wants you to admit to him that Bush lied... Yet he refuses to admit Clinton lied, even after he was impeached for it...

In his opinion Its its no big deal for democrats ...even when proven... but he wont even admit it happened....

bullshit. I have NEVER refused to admit that Clinton lied. YOu need to retract that slander.

Yes this country IS IN REAL TROUBLE..................but do not rely on ANY of our leaders for truth.....................because they're ALL pushing us into the fire of one world gubment and don't have the collective honor or guts to tell it like it is................because they know that their life expectancy would be ZERO!!!!!!!!

An honest man, an honorable man, will say what he believes to be the truth....
He don't need to explain the conclusions of others...
He don't need to explain if others disagree with his conclusions....
All he needs to do say what is truthful in his eyes.....and to claim he speaks for other than himself is for fools....

Let me ask all of you something................you've all seen the call for world democracy..................where in the hell do you actually think we'd stand in that clusterfuck????????:eusa_whistle:

OK if only considering numbers.......................are we better or worse off immediately.......................I personally don't want to see any kind of true world democracy, because they'd have a way to VOTE US OUT OF EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

However you, by your own definitions are a LIAR.

I believe that statement is entirely incorrect. You are unable to support it... but you have a long and pathetic history of following me around this site spreading inaccuracies. this is certainly true to form, if nothing else.

I believe that statement is entirely incorrect. You are unable to support it... but you have a long and pathetic history of following me around this site spreading inaccuracies. this is certainly true to form, if nothing else.

You have stated " Bush lied" You have not stated " I believe Bush Lied", there for by your own definition, your a liar. Thanks for playing though.

You have stated " Bush lied" You have not stated " I believe Bush Lied", there for by your own definition, your a liar. Thanks for playing though.

I have stated that the evidence shows that Bush knew about doubts yet told us there were none. that is a lie.

I have stated that the evidence shows that Bush knew about doubts yet told us there were none. that is a lie.

I want it on record right now.... which statement is yours.... "Bush Lied" or " I believe Bush lied" go ahead those are your choices.

Further you have no evidence except semantics, so that ruins all that " the evidence shows" claims. If the Evidence actually existed Bush would be Impeached. One of the investigations into his supposed lying would have actually stated he lied. You have nothing BUT your OPINION. So go ahead tell us which is it.... "Bush Lied" or " I believe Bush Lied"?

Forum List

Back