Bush Commutes Libby's Sentence

Jesus Jimminee Almighy! how THICK are you? Dense as a rock! :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

STOP YOUR FRICKING LYING! got it? HOPE SO?

For the last time I DID NOT SAY that Libby told these journalists that she was covert, just that he leaked her name and her position within the Cia, which WAS in one of the MOST secretive divisions within the cia.

What is this, about the 10th time you have repeated that LIE about me?

Guess that makes you a liar! A big fat LIAR. Uncredible in ALL that you state.

AND something else, libby, per direction of vp cheney and according to libby's testimony to the grand jury, with the permission of president Bush, leaked the information regarding Valerie Plame, her relationship to wilso, and her position within the cia to Judith Miller PRIOR TO rove and armitage leaking valerie plames name to novak/novak's article.

THAT is a FACT, and evidence admitted in the Libby trial.

READ the trial transcript or continue to be a PAWN, your choice, and i bet it is the latter.

the original judge got removed by libby's attorney...

this new judge was a Bush appointee.

so was Fitzgerald, a republican, bush appointee.

how stacked a deck in favor of libby can you get?

It's called "The Big Lie", an old propaganda technique brought to the level of an art form by Joseph Goebbels. That this administration in particular has so readily cleaved to it give some indication as to their actual intentions. That so many fall for it shows how remarkably ignorant people are of the political reality, either naively or willfully.

Here is what RSR meant to say:

Lesson Learned: Liberals are Dumb

One of the most important lessons learned from our loss this election is that we failed to connect with the retarded dittohead masses. I've thought about it long and hard, and have come to the conclusion that us conservatives were simply too nice. Out of compassion for those inferior to us, conservative statesmen like George Bush and Ann Coulter held back and didn't sneer nearly enough at the American people as they should have, and we all paid for it on election day.

Well, no more Mr. Nice Conservative. If our seething, drooling hatred for Clinton, Christ, and America isn't enough to win these brainless sheep over to our pasture, then it's time to stop pulling punches. Conservative pundits are already on the ball and are diligently making up for lost sneering. However, it will take more than self-righteous screeching from the mountaintop to regain our rightful place as rulers over the brainwashed hordes. If we're ever going to win another election, if we're ever to teach the world a lesson, we need to get out there in the blue states where all the intolerant morons live and ridicule their silly religious as taught by Christ and give them a good dose of conservative religion. We need to really hammer it into their thick, prehistoric skulls that they're just too damn stupid to be trusted with the future of this country.

Therefore, I suggest that we get a few really good days of self-pity and hopeless whining in, and then get back to work reminding these ignorant trogs how inferior they are. It's time to really get into their faces and shove it down their slack-jawed gullets that if they ever want to work again, ever want to eat again, ever want to walk again, ever want to see their sons and daughters alive again, they better damn well vote Republican!

So today, I compiled a list of ten people I know who voted Democrat and gave them each a call, in which I basically laid out the real heart of the conservative philosophy in simple terms they could understand.

"LIBERAL FEMI-NAZI FAGGOT LOVING COMMIE MORON!" I screamed into the phone after dialing my first number. UNEMPLOYED ATHEIST LEFT-WING IDIOT HATEMONGER.

"Why are you screaming at me?" Grandma asked. "This state went to Bush anyway."

"NO THANKS TO YOU, YOU INTOLERANT ATHEIST COMMIE WHORE!" I shouted.

"Jeezus!" Grandma gasped.

"STOP FORCING YOUR IDEAS ON ME YOU ANTI-AMERICAN MORON!" I demanded, and hung up the phone. Jesus indeed!

The next eight calls were less cordial, and I received some very un-christlike remarks from my targets before they rudely hung up. My, my, my! The hateful bile that comes out of the mouths of these "tolerant liberal" hypocrites!

Call number ten was out of town, but I left a convincing message on his machine. Tonight, I'm going over to spray paint "ANTI-AMERICAN COMMIE LIVES HERE" on his garage door. If that doesn't win his heart over to our side, nothing will.

Logic dictates that if six years of baseless accusations and ad hominem attacks lost us the election, then being twice as nasty will win us the election. And if each of my readers were able to convince just one left-wing kook on their list to convert to our cause, it would mean more votes for the Republicans in 2008.

So go get 'em, take no prisoners, and feed those liberal-Christians to the conservative lions!

Care4all? You deny you ever said that Libby told anyone Plame was a covert asset?

Yes.

I deny that Libby told the press specifically that Plame was covert.

That would have been stupid of him to leak and would have nullified the vp's effort to get Plame's name out there and possible nepotism as the spin "reason" it was Wilson being picked to go to Niger by the Cia...

and as "one of the several talking points" that Cheney put together for Ms. Martin and Mr. Mcclelan to "put out there" in the public via their press releases to supposedly refute Wilson's credibility on his statement that there was no evidence that Saddam had acquired Yellowcake from Niger, as the President's 16 words, falsely implied, in his state of the Union.

Which is ALSO evidence presented in the trial.

read the trial transcripts and review the evidence presented!

Yes.

I deny that Libby told the press specifically that Plame was covert.

That would have been stupid of him to leak and would have nullified the vp's effort to get Plame's name out there and possible nepotism as the spin "reason" it was Wilson being picked to go to Niger by the Cia...

and as "one of the several talking points" that Cheney put together for Ms. Martin and Mr. Mcclelan to "put out there" in the public via their press releases to supposedly refute Wilson's credibility on his statement that there was no evidence that Saddam had acquired Yellowcake from Niger, as the President's 16 words, falsely implied, in his state of the Union.

Which is ALSO evidence presented in the trial.

read the trial transcripts and review the evidence presented!

I will begin my search for your stated comment. I hope for your sake you find it first and change it. I will even give you a couple hours since I am going out to eat right now.

The noise over Bush's illegal and immoral abuse of Presidential pardoning powers will rival the fireworks during tomorrow's National Day of Shame,. But after all the smoke has cleared, few will have bothered to ask the more important question: Does George "Scooter" Libby's "punishment" fit his crime? Does he deserve any kind of mercy?

Let's face it, he didn't exactly murder an entire family, molest any children, or gun down some Federal agents - so his crimes are totally inexcusable. He isn't Black, Latino, or a Kennedy, and therefore not above the law. Most of all, he hasn't made any outward displays of repentance, such as penning a children's book or contributing to the Clinton campaign. All Libby has offered in the way of an explanation for ruining Valerie Plame's life is that he has a lousy memory - but if there's a single paper cut on his genitals I have yet to see it.

This whole thing smacks of favoritism. Just another example of the elitist Repugnitards muddying the waters of a Judicial system we progressives have valiantly kept a nice yellowish hue for decades.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/

I will begin my search for your stated comment. I hope for your sake you find it first and change it. I will even give you a couple hours since I am going out to eat right now.

I can not find it, but then I was unable to find your post where you called Cheney a Traitor either. I assume that means you will now deny you said that too?

What's to attack? The flagrant abuses of power Bush and Cheney have engaged in since 9/11 speak for themselves. No need to attack them. I can't help it if reality has a liberal bias.

The list of people Clinton let off the hook was a rogue's gallery of drug dealers, petty criminals and the politically well-connected. One was Bill Clinton's brother Roger, one was a college friend and another was a former business partner. Their lawyers' connections were key in others, including the lawyer for a man who laundered more than $100 million for the Cali cartel.

Some cases reeked of blatant corruption. Hillary's brother, Hugh Rodham, collected $400,000 from two big-time criminals who got pardons. When the news of the payments broke, the Clintons claimed surprise and demanded Rodham give the money back.

But Bill Clinton never gave Denise Rich her money back. The former wife of disgraced financier Marc Rich gave $450,000 to Clinton's presidential library and raised and contributed more than $1 million to campaigns of the Clintons and other Democrats. Her husband, who had fled the country rather than fight charges of massive tax fraud and trading with Iran during the 1979 hostage crisis, suddenly received a pardon. "Utterly false," Bill Clinton later said about charges he sold the pardon. "There was absolutely no quid pro quo."

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2007/07/04/2007-07-04_pardon_hillary.html

You all can scream and yell........

Just like him firing the Attorneys..........

But,,,,,it's all so much a bunch of bull..........

The American People aren't that stupid, as you think they are....

That's why........The Congress is at a all time low.......because. the Democrats have took over.............and people see the Bs shit, that the Democrats........have done........nothing..

And what they want to do......is raise taxes, silence the American People with talk radio, give illegals amnesty, the Democrats are a total failure.....:ROFL:

It only took them........six months.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You all can scream and yell........

Just like him firing the Attorneys..........

But,,,,,it's all so much a bunch of bull..........

The American People aren't that stupid, as you think they are....

That's why........The Congress is at a all time low.......because. the Democrats have took over.............and people see the Bs shit, that the Democrats........have done........nothing..

And what they want to do......is raise taxes, silence the American People with talk radio, give illegals amnesty, the Democrats are a total failure.....:ROFL:

It only took them........six months.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

with the Dems running for President saying the people want change in Washington - they might get their wish

The Democrat Party..is the worst I have seen in my 50 yrs on this earth...

They have.......the unions, the moveon blogs, the DU Underground, the code pinko, the daily kos, the..........George Sores....

They are so dysfunctional......I never thought I would see a party implode as I have the Democrat party...
But, that is why I left them over 30 yrs ago....

It's a real shame, to see a Party of the Old Democrats....run over the cliff...

The Democrat Party..is the worst I have seen in my 50 yrs on this earth...

They have.......the unions, the moveon blogs, the DU Underground, the code pinko, the daily kos, the..........George Sores....

They are so dysfunctional......I have never thought I would see a party implode as I have the Democrat party...
But, that is why I left them over 30 yrs ago....

As I posted on another thread, Dems today are very angry. They feel it is their birth right to be in charge in Washington, and have a media that does not question them

All of that changed with talk radio and the internet. When Pres Bush won in 2000 - the total meltdown started

Libs are a very angry bunch these days, and they see conspiracy plots in everything

The only thing that matters to them is gaining more political power and silencing those who disagree with them

As I posted on another thread, Dems today are very angry. They feel it is their birth right to be in charge in Washington, and have a media that does not question them

All of that changed with talk radio and the Internet. When Pres Bush won in 2000 - the total meltdown started

Libs are a very angry bunch these days, and they see conspiracy plots in everything

The only thing that matters to them is gaining more political power and silencing those who disagree with them

Unfortunaly you are right...

I didn't here a whole lot of Dems... on the boards i visited...speak out over the immigration bill, or the Fairness doctrine that the Democrats are trying to shove on us....

Why is that????

They can't be for all this crap........can they???

They keep saying it's the republicans trying to take away their freedoms...

Yet, they don't speak up over this immigration bill, or the Fairness doctrine...

Don't they no......once the fairness doctrine goes through with talk radio, it will go into the Internet..........??????

I see Democrats ..........the sheep.....and it's sad....

Us conservatives stood up.......for our Country......

The Democrats.....sat back and said........nothing.......

Very sad....

Unfortunaly you are right...

I didn't here a whole lot of Dems... on the boards i visited...speak out over the immigration bill, or the Fairness doctrine that the Democrats are trying to shove on us....

Why is that????

They can't be for all this crap........can they???

They keep saying it's the republicans trying to take away their freedoms...

Yet, they don't speak up over this immigration bill, or the Fairness doctrine...

Don't they no......once the fairness doctrine goes through with talk radio, it will go into the Internet..........??????

I am saddened to see us conservatives called sheep...

I see Democrats ..........the sheep.....and it's sad....

Us conservatives stood up.......for our Country......

The Democrats.....sat back and said........nothing.......

Very sad....

They can't comment on the immigration bill. Pols show about 78% were opposed to the bill, yet the Dems running for President are playing the race card because of it defeat

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=49360

Libs do not have a tolerance for opposing voices and since they can't compete with conservatives in a free market - they want the government to control political speech

Panic Over Possible Pardon, ABC Compares Libby Case to Plight of Cocaine Dealer
Posted by Brent Baker on July 3, 2007 - 20:28.
Broadcast network anchors and reporters on Tuesday night seemed to be in a near panic over the possibility President Bush might yet pardon Lewis “Scooter” Libby, while ABC's Martha Raddatz illustrated special treatment for Libby by highlighting a man sentenced to 20 years for selling cocaine, whose commutation request Bush rejected, and Martha Stewart who served five months for violations similar to Libby's. With “Libby PARDON?” on screen, NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams warned that Bush is “not ruling out the possibility of a full pardon.” Bush remarked on Tuesday that “as to the future, I'm, you know, rule nothing in and nothing out.” CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric made that her hook, citing “a lot more fireworks today...sparked by what the President said he may or may not do in the future.” Bill Plante began: “A day after he commuted Lewis Libby's prison sentence, President Bush raised the ante by leaving the door open to an eventual pardon.”

ABC anchor Charles Gibson teased World News: “Angry reaction to President Bush sparing Scooter Libby jail time while the President doesn't rule out granting Libby a full pardon.” Martha Raddatz reported: “Mr. Bush took it one step further today, saying a full pardon for Libby is not off the table.” After running a clip of White House Press Secretary Tony Snow maintaining “you do not engage in these acts for symbolic or political reasons,” Raddatz charged: “But that is going to be a hard accusation to shake. At the very least, Libby went to the front of the line. There are currently close to 2,000 commutation requests pending. More than 4,000 have already been denied. During his nearly seven years in office, President Bush has granted only four commutations, including Libby.” She proceeded to highlight how “former Kansas City Royals slugger Willie Mays Aikens, was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 1994 for selling two ounces of crack,” but “Aikens' request to have his sentence commuted was turned down by President Bush.”

But no matter how many commutations or pardons Bush grants, you could always find another sympathetic case of injustice.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13907

AM Wrap: CBS Displays 'Libby Pardon,' ABC: 'Above the Law?', Vieira Snaps at Kristol
Posted by Brent Baker on July 3, 2007 - 16:44.
The Tuesday broadcast network morning shows all led with President Bush's commutation of the 30-month prison sentence for Lewis "Scooter" Libby, but CBS displayed "Libby Pardon" on screen throughout a report from Bill Plante; over video of Bush and then Libby ABC put "Above the Law?" on screen to frame its coverage; and both CBS and NBC featured Hillary Clinton's slam at Bush's "cronyism" -- yet failed to bring up the name Marc Rich. NBC's Meredith Vieira scolded Bill Kristol for daring to describe Joe Wilson's claims, that President Bush "subverted the rule of law" and could be "a suspect in an ongoing obstruction of justice case," as "ridiculous." Referring to the commutation, not the prosecution, Vieira lectured: "There are many people who feel that this was a travesty of justice."

[This item was e-mailed and posted a few minutes ago as an MRC CyberAlert Extra and while it has fresh material it overlaps, in part, with two earlier NewsBusters postings. Mark Finkelstein's take on Vieira/Kristol. Scott Whitlock's look at ABC's Good Morning America.]

On Inauguration Day in 2001, President Clinton bypassed standard procedures to pardon Rich, a fugitive from justice over fraud and tax evasion, hiding overseas, and whose ex-wife was a big Democratic contributor. Yet of the three morning shows, only ABC's Good Morning America mentioned his name.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13904

Forum List

Back