Bush Commutes Libby's Sentence

I started out as a Democrat.... Back when my grandfather was a Democrat precinct committeeman...

I hate to think if he saw the Democrat party of today....

He would be truly........disappointed....

They have no......unity...

They have blogs, running their campaigns...

these blogs, tell them them not to go on a certain news channel...

And the Democrats listen...

Can you IMAGINE??????

When did a small vocal minority, control a party....?????????

They, the Democrats are not worth listening to......if they are afraid to go on Fox news channel...

Especially......when the Republicans...will go on Msnbc, CNN.......

The Democrats all are Fools::rofl:

Just like the Democrats want to instill the Fairness Doctrine....

And when they do............I can sit back here..........and wait to see it instill into your alls messages boards, and blogs..........ENJOY...

I started out as a Democrat.... Back when my grandfather was a Democrat precinct committeeman...

I hate to think if he saw the Democrat party of today....

He would be truly........disappointed....

They have no......unity...

They have blogs, running their campaigns...

these blogs, tell them them not to go on a certain news channel...

And the Democrats listen...

Can you IMAGINE??????

When did a small vocal minority, control a party....?????????

They, the Democrats are not worth listening to......if they are afraid to go on Fox news channel...

Sorry Dems......but that's what you all look like....Fools

Especially......when the Republicans...will go on Msnbc, CNN.......

You all are Fools::rofl:

Dems have handed the car keys over to the kook left. When you have Dem leaders like Harry Reid talking to kook bloggers at the Daily Kos - you know they have hit an all time low

Dems have to try and appease the kook left in the primaries - and then pull a bait and switch in the general election

Something I saw....during this debate of the amnesty bill and fairness doctrine......

Is they called us conservatives...........sheep..

I didn't here a word from....Du, Kos, huffington, on any of the liberals, at any time...

They were just going to sit back and let it go through, not a word of.....is this right or wrong????

Like........my congresscritters know more than I do, so why should I speak up...

There's some sheeple......

Very Sad......

The kook left can't speak out - their Presidental candidates are playing the race card against those who oppose the amnesty bill

Dems (and some Republicnas) see the illegals as a new untapped voting block

Power means more to them then the law

The kook left can't speak out - their Presidential candidates are playing the race card against those who oppose the amnesty bill

Dems (and some Republicans) see the illegals as a new untapped voting block

Power means more to them then the law

I believe your right...

But, I would like to dump.......a whole bunch of Democrats and Republicans....

So...I wish we would get serious on BOTH SIDES......

vote some of these assholes out...

I don't give a crap........if their
Democrats or Republicans........

We need to vote these lifetime...politications.........OUT...

We need TERM LIMITS.........

good grief.......who would vote.......a 99 yr old man into another position???

Or a person who has a criminal record..???????????

Come on People.......lets Get Real.....

I wish we could get the Democrats.......to vote with us People....

instead of with the damn party.........

Good grief......we voted against our own party........Why the hell can't you........???????

This immigration bill was a sellout for our country, and The Fairness Doctrine is a pock on your goshturn freedom off speech........

What is wrong with you all?????????????????????

I wish we could get the Democrats.......to vote with us People....

instead of with the damn party.........

Good grief......we voted against our own party........Why the hell can't you........???????

You are all the Sheep..........

Get a grip'''

This immigration bill was a sellout for our country, and The Fairness Doctrine is a pock on your goshturn freedom off speech........

What is wrong with you all?????????????????????

Whats wrong with them?

Nothing that the 08 election can't cure

Whats wrong with them?

Nothing that the 08 election can't cure

08.....is the Democrats...still voting for the Shrill and voting for all of our Freedoms being taken away....

I am so shocked????

But, I see it happening.....

Go figure

08.....is the Democrats...still voting for the Shrill and voting for all of our Freedoms being taken away....

I am so shocked????

But, I see it happening.....

Go figure

Libs and true/logic do not mix

The good news is, many polls show more then 50% will not vote for Hilary under any circumstances

Lets hope the left is stupid enough to go with Hillary.

The ONLY term limits that should exist are at the ballot box. If enough voters wanted Clinton to be President in 2000 he should have been able to run if he wanted. If a District wants to keep electing the same person over and over, that is THEIR buisiness.

The ONLY term limits that should exist are at the ballot box. If enough voters wanted Clinton to be President in 2000 he should have been able to run if he wanted. If a District wants to keep electing the same person over and over, that is THEIR buisiness.

If enough people share your opinion, then lets start the process to change the US Constitution

I used to be opposed to term limits for Congress - but I am starting to believe we need them to get the fat, lazy, and arrogant ones out

Many states limit the term of Gov to only one or two terms

If enough people share your opinion, then lets start the process to change the US Constitution

I used to be opposed to term limits for Congress - but I am starting to believe we need them to get the fat, lazy, and arrogant ones out

Many states limit the term of Gov to only one or two terms

We are supposed to be a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy. Term limits put that to bed. If we are not free to chose whom we want simply because they already served x number of terms then we are denied our right to Representation of our choice.

We are supposed to be a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy. Term limits put that to bed. If we are not free to chose whom we want simply because they already served x number of terms then we are denied our right to Representation of our choice.

So are the states to have their term limits?

Well, if the Constitution is to be believed then it is the duty and responsibility of the Federal Government to ensure each state has a representative form of Government. I believe term limits are antitheme to that.

Well, the people the voted for the representives who put the term limits in place, so if the people do not agree -they can vote them out for people who would repeal the term limits

When I see how politicians on both sides allow their their power go to their heads, I am leaning toward term limits

If only you understood how bad of a policy this would be.

Take a look at the incumbency rate right now.

People's support for Congress has been at a low the last 10 years. Yet most of the congressmen keep getting re-elected over and over again.

It has NOTHING to do with choice. The system you advocate gives us LESS choice. YOU are advocating a system which will eventually morph into totalitarianism.

I wonder if RSR and other like-minded Republicans would be as strongly in support of term limits for congressmen if congress consisted of an overwhelming majority of Republicans. Would they have wanted to repeal term limits that presidents must face when Reagan was in office?

I doubt it. This reminds me of the days before the right wing was opposed to funding the National Endowment for the Arts. The NEA used to support pro-Christian art exhibits to the chagrin of Atheists. There was no cry from the religious right to stop funding or to even reduce funding. No one on the right said that artists should be required to make it on his or her own. Yet, as support started going to what some people consider to be “anti-Christian Art” the scream from the right was deafening.

I wonder if the double standard and hypocrisy within the right-wingers applies as well to the issue of term limits.

I wonder if RSR and other like-minded Republicans would be as strongly in support of term limits for congressmen if congress consisted of an overwhelming majority of Republicans. Would they have wanted to repeal term limits that presidents must face when Reagan was in office?

I doubt it. This reminds me of the days before the right wing was opposed to funding the National Endowment for the Arts. The NEA used to support pro-Christian art exhibits to the chagrin of Atheists. There was no cry from the religious right to stop funding or to even reduce funding. No one on the right said that artists should be required to make it on his or her own. Yet, as support started going to what some people consider to be “anti-Christian Art” the scream from the right was deafening.

I wonder if the double standard and hypocrisy within the right-wingers applies as well to the issue of term limits.

I was and am against term limits, with the exception of the presidency. If the people are too idiotic to get rid of bad apples, they deserve what they get.

Forum List

Back