Bush didn't just lie........

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

That's the same stuff from the link you posted earlier. There was nothing on that site indicating Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in -- meaning there's nothing in anything you copied & pasted from it.

Bush said Hussein "wouldn't let them [inspectors] in."

That's a lie.

You're inability to prove otherwise affirms as much.
RK keeps posting stuff that proves him wrong. He must not read that stuff.
Because he's got nothing. He knows it. Just about everyone here reading this knows it. Because of this, his choices are severely limited. Either he admits the Bush administration lied or he posts bullshit hoping nobody will notice it's bullshit.

It's been noticed.
It's funny that you guys can't read at all can you. The link provides clear statements of the inspectors not being allowed in on some occasions, for example, for many years in a row. The link also explains that there were delays and movement of stuff and not everything was found and indications of secret programs and all sorts of shit, not to mention all the reports from our allies, some true some false. Why make up bullshit lies? Yes you folks are the ones making up lies. Blair was correct. What's your agenda for making up all these bold faced lies? Votes? Power?

Bunch of clowns.
Which has nothing to do with Bush saying in 2003 that he invaded Iraq because Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in. The inspectors were in Iraq until Bush warned them to get out for their own safety since he was launching a war despite the inspectors begging for more time to continue looking for WMD.
You're just making up one bullshit lie after another. Give it up. You don't speak for Bush. You don't speak for me. You don't speak for anyone but yourself. Give it up.
They're Bush's words. I'm not speaking for him -- he spoke for himself.

No lie.

Uhm.. hello McFly... after you've already gone in and won the dang war what's the point of blaming your allies for screwing up intel? It's not like they hid anything from you ... say like Hillary or the IRS or the Holder Justice Depart destroying emails left and right, is it?
Of course they hid it. They knew for almost two the story was bullshit. But the truth didn't fit the message they were pushing so they let the lie sit in the public.
If they hid it so well how did everyone know it was bullshit at the start?
We didn't know it was bullshit from the start. We only learned that years later when that White House memo was released. That's the point, do you get it now?
That's not true. It was widely known that Bush's statement about that ONE EFFING ISSUE was wrong the minute he said it. Duh! What planet are you on?
Of course it's true. This is all documented, you can't lie your way out of it. And please, "one effing issue??" That was a pretty big fucking "one effing issue." With that "one effing issue," they established a connection between Iraq and 9.11 shortly after 9.11. A connection that not only didn't exist, but now we came to learn they knew didn't exist.

You claim you were against the war .... how can that sit well with you?
Why are you acting like a moron. The day it was reported that there may be a tie that tie was called into question. Everyone knew it was a maybe... DUH!! You have Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS). You should see a doctor.

Of course they hid it. They knew for almost two the story was bullshit. But the truth didn't fit the message they were pushing so they let the lie sit in the public.
We didn't know it was bullshit from the start. We only learned that years later when that White House memo was released. That's the point, do you get it now?
That's not true. It was widely known that Bush's statement about that ONE EFFING ISSUE was wrong the minute he said it. Duh! What planet are you on?
Of course it's true. This is all documented, you can't lie your way out of it. And please, "one effing issue??" That was a pretty big fucking "one effing issue." With that "one effing issue," they established a connection between Iraq and 9.11 shortly after 9.11. A connection that not only didn't exist, but now we came to learn they knew didn't exist.

Why are you acting like a moron. The day it was reported that there may be a tie that tie was called into question. Everyone knew it was a maybe... DUH!! You have Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS). You should see a doctor.
Why? Because you're so dedicated to your sycophancy? Despite you trying desperately to minimize the impact of Cheney telling America that bullshit story was "pretty well confirmed" by telling me it was called into question, some 70% believed it. So it wasn't "called into question" like you portray. Meanwhile, the Bush administration knew the story was bullshit even though they let it float in the public for almost 2 years until they got the war they wanted.

And you really should be more careful with that BDS nonsense...that's a double-edged sword you're cutting yourself with.

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history

It may have been at that point, but Obama has topped it several times over. Nothing would beat the Obamacare campaign

Why? Because you're so dedicated to your sycophancy?

Yes, obviously anyone who thinks when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing doesn't realize that Republicans were lying and Democrats were completely truthful is a sycophant. I mean duh

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history

It may have been at that point, but Obama has topped it several times over. Nothing would beat the Obamacare campaign
HaHa. Bush is sooo stupid he duped the Democrats in Congress into voting for his proposal.

No, Obamacare is the biggest con in history. Virtually every claim made for it was untrue, and the people making it knew it was untrue at the time they said it. THis has been documented. Fortunately the Dems had Jonathan Gruber assuring them Americans were stupid.

Why? Because you're so dedicated to your sycophancy?

Yes, obviously anyone who thinks when Republicans and Democrats said the same thing doesn't realize that Republicans were lying and Democrats were completely truthful is a sycophant. I mean duh
What a pity you're too stupid to follow a conversation. Had you been able to, you wouldn't have looked like such an imbecile.

Why? Because you're so dedicated to your sycophancy? Despite you trying desperately to minimize the impact of Cheney telling America that bullshit story was "pretty well confirmed" by telling me it was called into question, some 70% believed it. So it wasn't "called into question" like you portray. Meanwhile, the Bush administration knew the story was bullshit even though they let it float in the public for almost 2 years until they got the war they wanted.

And you really should be more careful with that BDS nonsense...that's a double-edged sword you're cutting yourself with.
At least I'm willing to admit I have ODS. You on the other hand... yeah you actually believe you are being fair and balanced. Me? I dislike just about everything Bush did. My point was not that we did the right thing, it's that your derangement is keeping you from understanding the difference between being wrong and lying.

At least I'm willing to admit I have ODS. You on the other hand... yeah you actually believe you are being fair and balanced. Me? I dislike just about everything Bush did. My point was not that we did the right thing, it's that your derangement is keeping you from understanding the difference between being wrong and lying.
Lying is claiming a 9.11 hijacker met with Iraqi officials in Prague when the CIA investigates the veracity of such a claim and determines it didn't happen.

Lying is claiming we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in when the inspectors were let in and provided unfettered access to every site they visited.

Seems to me, you're the one who can't discern a lie from being wrong.

Lying is claiming a 9.11 hijacker met with Iraqi officials in Prague when the CIA investigates the veracity of such a claim and determines it didn't happen.

Lying is claiming we invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein wouldn't let the inspectors in when the inspectors were let in and provided unfettered access to every site they visited.

Reporting that you've been told that someone thinks that a 9.11 hijacker met ... is not the same as lying about it.
Stating that one of the reasons we are going into Iraq is because Saddam failed to let the inspectors in every time they wanted to go in every place they wanted to go and without any delay is not the same as saying they were never allowed to go in. You're problem is you are incapable of reading in context. Your context is after the fact... you are taking your hindsight goggles, your BDS, your he must have lied belief, and then looking for the lie to prop up the reason for your BDS. Give it up Bush is retired.

Lying is what you do with ever post.

Reporting that you've been told that someone thinks that a 9.11 hijacker met ... is not the same as lying about it.
It is a lie when said claim is investigated and determined to be false, which is what happened.

Stating that one of the reasons we are going into Iraq is because Saddam failed to let the inspectors in every time they wanted to go in every place they wanted to go and without any delay is not the same as saying they were never allowed to go in. You're problem is you are incapable of reading in context. Your context is after the fact... you are taking your hindsight goggles, your BDS, your he must have lied belief, and then looking for the lie to prop up the reason for your BDS. Give it up Bush is retired.
That is some tortured logic you need to fool yourself; however, it is a lie to claim Hussein didn't let the inspectors in when he did. You'll note, I didn't say he never let them in ... I said he not only let them in, he never denied them access. At no point after the inspectors returned to Iraq in November, 2002, were they "not let in" to any site.

You're such a moron, you can't even cry without making a grammatical mistake.

It is a lie when said claim is investigated and determined to be false, which is what happened.

That is some tortured logic you need to fool yourself; however, it is a lie to claim Hussein didn't let the inspectors in when he did. You'll note, I didn't say he never let them in ... I said he not only let them in, he never denied them access. At no point after the inspectors returned to Iraq in November, 2002, were they "not let in" to any site.

Determined to be false is not the same as determined to be a lie.

If I say PI is 3.141 and some one comes around and proves that to be false because it's closer to 3.14159 that does not mean I lied. It just means my statement was not correct.

There were times in which Hussein did not let them in.. additionally they were not let in to the locations where the missing bombs and buried bombs were as proven by the ones we found and the shipments that went to syria.

Wrong. It is a lie when it is investigated and it is determined the speaker knew it was untrue when he said but said it anyway. Like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

You're such a moron, you can't even cry without making a grammatical mistake.
You're such an ignoramus you can't distinguish a typo from a grammatical mistake.

If I say PI is 3.141 and some one comes around and proves that to be false because it's closer to 3.14159 that does not mean I lied. It just means my statement was not correct.

In your world, innocently being off by 1/1000th on pi us the same as letting America believe Iraq was involved in 9.11 when they knew it wasn't??

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

There were times in which Hussein did not let them in.. additionally they were not let in to the locations where the missing bombs and buried bombs were as proven by the ones we found and the shipments that went to syria.
There were no times since the inspectors went back in. Your logic that Bush was talking about Hussein blocking inspectors from some sites years earlier is as stupid as if the Japanese had surrendered in 1943 and we dropped nukes on them anyway in 1945 and said, we told Japan to surrender, but they wouldn't surrender, so after a reasonable request, we dropped two nukes on them.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

In your world, innocently being off by 1/1000th on pi us the same as letting America believe Iraq was involved in 9.11 when they knew it wasn't??

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

There were no times since the inspectors went back in. Your logic that Bush was talking about Hussein blocking inspectors from some sites years earlier is as stupid as if the Japanese had surrendered in 1943 and we dropped nukes on them anyway in 1945 and said, we told Japan to surrender, but they wouldn't surrender, so after a reasonable request, we dropped two nukes on them.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Just how stupid are you? It must've sucked to be the dumbest guy in class all your life.

Wrong. It is a lie when it is investigated and it is determined the speaker knew it was untrue when he said but said it anyway. Like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
Imbecile (and that's an insult to imbeciles, not you) ... a lie of omission is also a lie. The administration knew the story was false for almost 2 years but wouldn't tell the public. And get this ... a :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: like you doesn't have to understand that's a lie for it to be a lie. :thup:

No one really expects you to get it. Here boy, have another Snausages <pats the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: on the head>

Imbecile (and that's an insult to imbeciles, not you) ... a lie of omission is also a lie. The administration knew the story was false for almost 2 years but wouldn't tell the public. And get this ... a :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: like you doesn't have to understand that's a lie for it to be a lie. :thup:

No one really expects you to get it. Here boy, have another Snausages <pats the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: on the head>
Awe look at the little pussy with the clown face. Need a tissue boy?

Forum List

Back