Bush has heart surgery, libs tweet get well messages

I didn't even know he was ill. I can't stand the man and think he should be charged and tried for war crimes, but I would NEVER go so far as to wish death upon him. Heart surgery is not fun, its painful and takes time to recover from, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Those who tweeted death threats and who wished he would die should hang their heads in shame.

I didn't even know he was ill. I can't stand the man and think he should be charged and tried for war crimes, but I would NEVER go so far as to wish death upon him. Heart surgery is not fun, its painful and takes time to recover from, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Those who tweeted death threats and who wished he would die should hang their heads in shame.

Trying Bush for war crimes is what many, many people outside the US want.

Which is Bush has to avoid certain countries, because if he steps foot in them, he'll be charged.

Which is Bush has to avoid certain countries, because if he steps foot in them, he'll be charged.

Yep, or if not that, there would be massive protests against him. That's one reason why it is so funny when his supporters on here try to tell us what a great president he was and how bad Obama is, especially when it comes to international relations. There has never been a worse president when it comes to international relastions than George W. Bush, and, certainly, if there was one who was anywhere near as bad, it isn't Obama. Their ranting about how wonderful Bush was is just hilarious. It is quite humiliating for the US that we have an ex-president (GW Bush) who is so unwelcome around the world.

Last edited:
Why does anyone in their right mind care about the health of POS like George Bush? This is not a partisan question.

We elected him. (Kind of.) We went along with everything he did.

He was an awful president, but I don't wish bad things on him as a human being. He has a family that loves him and I honestly hope he lives a full life with his grandchildren and such.

The fact that Romney wanted to repeat all of his policies, and 47% of the electorate still voted for him is kind of the scary part.

Click this link: Andrew Breitbart Unleashes A Torrent Of Invective Against Sen. Ted Kennedy's Legacy On Twitter | ThinkProgress

Scroll to the end of the article.

It says Update: Megan Carpentier has rounded up other conservative Twitter attacks on Kennedy.

Unfortunately, the page has been moved or purged.

I could look and find more tweets. Wingnuts are a mean bunch. But you'll just find something to criticize about those, so I won't waste my time.

I've proven my point.
Wingnuts are a mean bunch.

You are? :lol::lol::lol:

All from ONE person. I suppose he represent everyone on the right. Oh and he's now dead.

Click this link: Andrew Breitbart Unleashes A Torrent Of Invective Against Sen. Ted Kennedy's Legacy On Twitter | ThinkProgress

It says Update: Megan Carpentier has rounded up other conservative Twitter attacks on Kennedy.

I could look and find more tweets. Wingnuts are a mean bunch. But you'll just find something to criticize about those, so I won't waste my time.

I've proven my point.
Wingnuts are a mean bunch.

You are? :lol::lol::lol:

I remember a deluge of vile and vicious attacks against Kennedy when he was dying of brain disease. It was not from just one or a few people, it was a virtual flood of abuse from the right wing. Horrible, vicious stuff.

The truth is that vile people are not found on only one or the other side of America's very partisan and two dimensional political spectrum. What needs to change is the intense partisanship in American politics. There will always be plenty of vile human beings to go around, but you can change the way you do politics.

What did the man ever do to you?

The bigger questions is the number of crimes he and his family have perpetrated over the years for big business and the military industrial complex but if you want to rally around dog shit then that is your choice.

Isn't that what makes an American Hero these days?

No, it seems that what makes an American hero these days is the willingness to oppress his/her fellow Americans and to spit upon anyone who resists such oppression and big government.

Immie

Last edited:
The bigger questions is the number of crimes he and his family have perpetrated over the years for big business and the military industrial complex but if you want to rally around dog shit then that is your choice.

No, it seems that what makes an American hero these days is the willingness to oppress his/her fellow Americans and to spit upon anyone who resists such oppression and big government.

Immie

We get two parties of big gov't to choose from; the authoritarian Republicans, or the "know what's best" Democrats.

Think we need just a tad more variety if you ask me.

Immie

We get two parties of big gov't to choose from; the authoritarian Republicans, or the "know what's best" Democrats.

Your dichotomy is childish and false.

Suffice it to say that the Republicans, for all their faults, aren't "authoritarian."

The lolberal Democrat Parody is, however, very much enamored of imposing their views and government and all manner of "rules" and "regulations" down the throats of everybody -- without concern for objections or even the fact that their behavior constitutes a violation of the very precepts of our Constitutionally limited government.

;

Immie

Suffice it to say that the Republicans, for all their faults, aren't "authoritarian."

The lolberal Democrat Parody is, however, very much enamored of imposing their views and government and all manner of "rules" and "regulations" down the throats of everybody -- without concern for objections or even the fact that their behavior constitutes a violation of the very precepts of our Constitutionally limited government.

;

The Republicans had no hand in the crafting of the Patriot Act? NDAA 2012? DOMA (making marriage a Federal issue)?

What about prohibiting adults from smoking harmless plants (ie non-toxic, cannot overdose on) such as marijuana in the privacy of their own homes?

If not Authoritarian, then what are they exactly?

Come on Meilyr, lets get real here.

Last edited:
All from ONE person. I suppose he represent everyone on the right. Oh and he's now dead.

I've proven my point.

No. You have no point. You remain pointless.

You lolberals are mean-spirited dishonest pussies.

That much IS clear.

:thup:
zVkK3om.jpg

I've proven my point.

That much IS clear.

zVkK3om.jpg

You're gay and in love with him, come on you can come out, it's ok...:eek:

I've proven my point.

That much IS clear.

zVkK3om.jpg

Synthia immediately proves again that he is pointless.

Synthia may be in love with Paul Ryan, but he has not figured out that his unrequited adoration of the man is not the same thing as having a point.

;

The Republicans had no hand in the crafting of the Patriot Act? NDAA 2012? DOMA (making marriage a Federal issue)?

What about prohibiting adults from smoking harmless plants (ie non-toxic, cannot overdose on) such as marijuana in the privacy of their own homes?

The Republicans AND the Dims had their hands in the creation of the USA PATRIOT Act. So? That's not a hallmark of "authoritarian," despite the fact that YOU don't like it.

The NDAA was, in effect, also just a budget bill (or a piss poor substitute for the passing of a real budget. But that's another discussion). Even piss poor substitutes for a budget don't qualify as "authoritarian."

The GOP CERTAINLY had a hand in DOMA. That might qualify as poor legislation and poor thinking, although it has some things that were legitimate, arguably. Whatever else it was, it was not "authoritarian." Also, since you appear to be actually concerned with certain non-budget provisions in that "act," a determination NOT to scuttle the military detention provisions of prior law is also not an "authoritarian" action by Congress. It is again just something YOU happen not to like.

Words have meaning. As you use the term "authoritarian," the meaning evaporates.

{By the way: notice that "period" at the end of the final sentence? . It's subtle, but it's there. If the final sentence really IS a final sentence, there is no need for adding a few extra blank lines and inserting yet another random "period."}

;

There are always assholes like this if Bill Clinton went under the knife you would have some on the right acting the same way idiocy is not confined to one party.

Hillary?

I'd breathe a sigh of relief.

Bill?

No.

Hillary is unfit for office. I don't want anything to happen to her but I won't cry if she comes down with health problems.

;

The Republicans AND the Dims had their hands in the creation of the USA PATRIOT Act. So? That's not a hallmark of "authoritarian," despite the fact that YOU don't like it.

The NDAA was, in effect, also just a budget bill (or a piss poor substitute for the passing of a real budget. But that's another discussion). Even piss poor substitutes for a budget don't qualify as "authoritarian."

The GOP CERTAINLY had a hand in DOMA. That might qualify as poor legislation and poor thinking, although it has some things that were legitimate, arguably. Whatever else it was, it was not "authoritarian." Also, since you appear to be actually concerned with certain non-budget provisions in that "act," a determination NOT to scuttle the military detention provisions of prior law is also not an "authoritarian" action by Congress. It is again just something YOU happen not to like.

Words have meaning. As you use the term "authoritarian," the meaning evaporates.

{By the way: notice that "period" at the end of the final sentence? . It's subtle, but it's there. If the final sentence really IS a final sentence, there is no need for adding a few extra blank lines and inserting yet another random "period."}

;

Maybe it would be helpful if you defined Authoritarianism, in your own words.

With regards to NDAA, I was referring to the provision that allows indefinite detention of US citizens without trial if they suspected of aiding al-qaeda (should have been more specific). That's not Authoritarian?

The Patriot Act, and all of its freedom reducing measures (ie creation of the TSA, DHS) isn't Authoritarian in the least either?

Gov't telling its citizens that it can't smoke a plant you can't overdose on (and is given to cancer patients) because "it's not good for you" isn't Authoritarian?

Defining marriage in a Federal, highly centralized way isn't Authoritarian?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back