Bush: I voted for Hillary

I think Bush senior has bigger problems, like the women accusing him of sexual harassment.

That's a big problem to a republican all of a sudden? You voted for trump right?

That's president Trump to you lib, the Trumpinator who obliterated Hillary, the Dem party, the liberal media, and half the GOP RINO's in an epic ass whooping.

Yes great politics. And as a leader a complete failure. He has done a lot of nothing and you applaud him. Funny.

The strange thing is that Bush would make a point of saying he voted for a democrat while a republican is in the White House. What does he have to gain by this strange shift to the left? Establishment republicans are such chickenshit bastards that they think democrats are going to like them while they are being used and laughed at.

^^^ Winner!!! The GOP establishment idiots have believed that for decades, that if they behave more like Dem's then Dem's and the liberal media will like them on facebook. Morons! Meanwhile Dem's fight dirty, kicking the GOP in the groin every chance they get.

Bush is allowed to vote for anyone, I don’t care.

If he cast his vote in Texas, it didn’t mean shit that he voted for Hillary.
upload_2017-11-5_9-3-34.png

Texas is turning purple. Be afraid, be very afraid

I think Bush senior has bigger problems, like the women accusing him of sexual harassment.

That's a big problem to a republican all of a sudden? You voted for trump right?

That's president Trump to you lib, the Trumpinator who obliterated Hillary, the Dem party, the liberal media, and half the GOP RINO's in an epic ass whooping.

Yes great politics. And as a leader a complete failure. He has done a lot of nothing and you applaud him. Funny.

He has 4 years to kick the left in the groin, its not even been 1 year yet. You libs are frequently premature.

He has 4 years to kick the left in the groin, its not even been 1 year yet. You libs are frequently premature.

A whole year of nothing and his party controls the government. That is an epic failure. Cute how you applaud failure though. Explains how the same repub turds keep getting elected.

A whole year of nothing and his party controls the government. That is an epic failure. Cute how you applaud failure though. Explains how the same repub turds keep getting elected.

What part of its not even been a year flew over your head? He was sworn into office in Jan, its only Nov 5th.

The strange thing is that Bush would make a point of saying he voted for a democrat while a republican is in the White House. What does he have to gain by this strange shift to the left? Establishment republicans are such chickenshit bastards that they think democrats are going to like them while they are being used and laughed at.

^^^ Winner!!! The GOP establishment idiots have believed that for decades, that if they behave more like Dem's then Dem's and the liberal media will like them on facebook. Morons! Meanwhile Dem's fight dirty, kicking the GOP in the groin every chance they get.

The GOP establishment has mastered the craft of losing with dignity.

Personally, I rather get tired of winning.

Gee, color me shocked. Establishment Republicans are cut from the same cloth as establishment Democrats. Anybody that thinks there are any real differences between the two is delusional.

The GOP establishment has mastered the craft of losing with dignity.

Personally, I rather get tired of winning.

It’s here...get used to it.

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And that's not all — George W Bush didn't vote for Mr Trump either."

George Bush Sr says he voted for Clinton over 'blowhard' Trump

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Yup, that pretty much covers it!

Graham says Trump is wrong to pressure Justice Dept. on Clinton
Sen. Lindsey Graham criticized President Trump for pressuring the Justice Department to go after Hillary Clinton, and the Trump administration for being "woefully unprepared" to handle terror suspects in an appearance on "Fox News Sunday." Asked why it was wrong for Trump to push for Clinton to be prosecuted, Graham said, "That's not the way we do it in America."

"It's not his job to be telling the attorney general to prosecute a particular individual or group... We have a rule of law that is independent of political influence and when you call on the attorney general to prosecute your former opponent, that is crossing the line."

Graham says Trump is wrong to pressure Justice Dept. on Clinton

Another reason why bush voted for Hillary

Pretty easy to figure out who was the Patriot in 2016

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And that's not all — George W Bush didn't vote for Mr Trump either."

George Bush Sr says he voted for Clinton over 'blowhard' Trump

Voting against Russia is being a traitor?

It is for Trumpanzees!

What part of its not even been a year flew over your head? He was sworn into office in Jan, its only Nov 5th.

Yes november and all he has done is tweet and golf. Has any president ever done so little while his party controlled congress?

Yes november and all he has done is tweet and golf. Has any president ever done so little while his party controlled congress?

Riiiiight, you should consider changing your screen name :cuckoo:

I see you ignored the question. You voted for him so he could get lots of golf in I assume? Cause you sure don't care about his campaign promises. I guess controlling congress isn't enough for such a weak leader to get anything done?

I see you ignored the question. You voted for him so he could get lots of golf in I assume? Cause you sure don't care about his campaign promises. I guess controlling congress isn't enough for such a weak leader to get anything done?

Your trolling does not interest me, go do whatever it is you do when nobody will talk to you. :eusa_hand:

'Rump will never be a fraction of a man compared to WWII hero Bush. Heck, Liar in Chief does not compare to any kind of man as a man.

Gee, color me shocked. Establishment Republicans are cut from the same cloth as establishment Democrats. Anybody that thinks there are any real differences between the two is delusional.

Actually, very hard to argue with this. But Trump is just a horrible choice to up end the apple cart!

Forum List

Back