Bush: I voted for Hillary

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And that's not all — George W Bush didn't vote for Mr Trump either."

George Bush Sr says he voted for Clinton over 'blowhard' Trump
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! Listen to yourself, there, Norman!
You Trumpsters are actually becoming fascists!
Now anyone who didn't vote for Trump is a TRAITOR? Has committed TREASON?
Why don't you take a trip to a country run by a dictator where the political opposition is shot or imprisoned? You'd fit right in.

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.
What disaster.....Isis is getting crushed instead of being armed.....economy is picking up......rioters arent burning out our cities

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Classic projection. I bet you voted for Hillary despite knowing what a disaster she was.

Trump's been a pleasure.

I'm certainly not surprised. The Bush/Clinton families are actually very close. They're both considered 'Royal Families' in NWO Global Elite circles. So the Bush's supporting the Clintons, shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Does it really matter? Not like trump has done anything.

I'll still take him over Hitlery every time. She was all set to open the Border floodgates, like her hero Merkel in Germany. And the thought of her appointing possibly 2 or 3 NWO Globalist assholes to the Supreme Court, was completely unacceptable for me. At least Trump is looking out for American Citizens. We haven't had a President doing that in a long time. So in the end, Trump was an alternative i had to support.

No, not traitors at all. They are Americans exploiting their 1st amendment rights is all. Sure, they are northeastern political royalty, but not traitors.

No, not traitors at all. They are Americans exploiting their 1st amendment rights is all. Sure, they are northeastern political royalty, but not traitors.

I don't know, they are NWO Globalist Elites. I tend to consider them traitors. They don't put American Citizen interests first. To me, there's no difference between the Bush's and Clintons. They're both NWO Globalist 'Royalty.' I'm completely over them.

Daddy bush is a very smart man

Daddy bush is a very evil man.

I'll still take him over Hitlery every time. She was all set to open the Border floodgates, like her hero Merkel in Germany. And the thought of her appointing possibly 2 or 3 NWO Globalist assholes to the Supreme Court, was completely unacceptable for me. At least Trump is looking out for American Citizens. We haven't had a President doing that in a long time. So in the end, Trump was an alternative i had to support.

And over Cruz? Kasich? Paul? We have the golf and tweeter in chief now. Pretty sad.

Bush is allowed to vote for anyone, I don’t care.

If he cast his vote in Texas, it didn’t mean shit that he voted for Hillary.

Bush was an establishment republican. I expect McCain and Flake also voted for Hillary. Why didn't the left like Bush if he was such a moderate republican? The short answer is that there is so much anger in the democrat party that there is nothing a republican could do to avoid their hatred.

Not voting for Trump is traitorous?

Bush is allowed to vote for anyone, I don’t care.

If he cast his vote in Texas, it didn’t mean shit that he voted for Hillary.

Hey, you hear that everyone? A former Republican president voting across party lines doesnt matter!! ....

To this fucker!

The strange thing is that Bush would make a point of saying he voted for a democrat while a republican is in the White House. What does he have to gain by this strange shift to the left? Establishment republicans are such chickenshit bastards that they think democrats are going to like them while they are being used and laughed at.

Forum List

Back