Bush: I voted for Hillary

Gee, color me shocked. Establishment Republicans are cut from the same cloth as establishment Democrats. Anybody that thinks there are any real differences between the two is delusional.

Actually, very hard to argue with this. But Trump is just a horrible choice to up end the apple cart!

He seems to be doing just fine!

Ya not so much, his golf game may be improving but he has managed to do nothing real as president.

He pisses libs off with every Tweet. That works for me!

I must have missed which liberal now sits on the Supreme Court.

I must have missed the massive increase in illegals coming across the border.

I must have missed that massive spike in unemployment.

I must have missed the record losses in the stock market.

I guess there a lot of things I must have missed. Oh, wait! None of that happened!

You have missed that he has done nothing but golf and cry bbbbbbut Hillary

I am glad he plays golf. I wish I could too. Hillary is a criminal and needs to be locked away. I am praying she gets her just rewards.

To keep her safe from sexual assault, they will have to put her in a man's prison. There are some things that even desperate men will not do! In a women's prison, she'd be doing the assaulting!

Actually, very hard to argue with this. But Trump is just a horrible choice to up end the apple cart!

He seems to be doing just fine!

Ya not so much, his golf game may be improving but he has managed to do nothing real as president.

He pisses libs off with every Tweet. That works for me!

I must have missed which liberal now sits on the Supreme Court.

I must have missed the massive increase in illegals coming across the border.

I must have missed that massive spike in unemployment.

I must have missed the record losses in the stock market.

I guess there a lot of things I must have missed. Oh, wait! None of that happened!

You have missed that he has done nothing but golf and cry bbbbbbut Hillary

I am glad he plays golf. I wish I could too. Hillary is a criminal and needs to be locked away. I am praying she gets her just rewards.

To keep her safe from sexual assault, they will have to put her in a man's prison. There are some things that even desperate men will not do! In a women's prison, she'd be doing the assaulting!

I hope she goes to prison as well, her Trump and the Trump administration can share a cell block!

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Yes, you read that correctly.

And that's not all — George W Bush didn't vote for Mr Trump either."

George Bush Sr says he voted for Clinton over 'blowhard' Trump

I doubt you would find any Republican senator that voted for Trump, except Jeff Sessions. In the house you would probably find more.---:badgrin:

When you have past Republican Presidents that refuse to go to the RNC convention you have issues and the Bush's were very vocal about Trump, especially Barbara Bush. John Kasich, governor of Ohio with the RNC convention in his home state, wouldn't even go.

What did you just notice this?---:badgrin:

They're not traitors--they're actually Patriots of this country--that will put partisan politics aside for the better good of the country.

I was a life long Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and switched my status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Last edited:
The Establishment members stick together. I guess Bush would rather have a liar who endangered national security and who directly contributed to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi--he'd prefer that option to Trump.

Of course he would. Hillary would have continued his legacy and set the US further along on the path to the New World Order.

Hilarious all the butthurt Crooked Hillary nutcases mumble lies about Russia and The Donald when the Russia - Crooked Hillary connection is so obvious. The Bushes are like Soros wannabes, although they do have quick a long history in American affairs... Harriman etc.

I suspect most of us knew. But does anyone still believe these people are not traitors?

"George Bush Sr has revealed in a new book that he voted for Hillary Clinton instead of "blowhard" Donald Trump in last year's US election.

Daddy bush is a very smart man

Daddy bush is a very evil man.
Why'd you vote for him?

Daddy bush is a very smart man

Daddy bush is a very evil man.
Why'd you vote for him?

I didn't.

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Bush and O were disasters and are at fault for never ending wars and trillions of debt.

So what?

Here's the real problem, a lot of republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the fucking disaster he is, but said nothing during the campaign.

Some Republicans KNEW Trump was going to be exactly the disaster he is, but voted for him anyway.

And some of you know he's a fucking disaster now, but you keep supporting him because you don't want to admit you made a mistake.

Bush and O were disasters and are at fault for never ending wars and trillions of debt.

Uh huh. :thup:

He wanted his brother to win the primaries, he's a bad loser

As much as the far left hated Bush, this should have been a clue that they were backing the wrong candidate!

That's okay. Trump voted for Gore and Kerry, and probably even Obama the first time.

So now they're even. :lol:

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

Forum List

Back