Bush "let's go send some more poor kids to die for my brother's mistakes"

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Bush US may need more troops in Iraq to beat Islamic State - Yahoo News UK

Bush, trying his hardest to put his foot, not in his mouth, but right up his ass, said: (this one being a real quote as opposed to the above which was just paraphrasing)

"Who can seriously argue that America and our friends are safer today than in 2009, when the president and Secretary Clinton - the storied 'team of rivals' - took office?"

No Jeb, we're not safer now than in 2009, but then again that would be because your brother invaded Iraq in 2003 and then put Bremer in charge of the country and he totally and utterly messed things up, oh yeah, and then signed the pull out document for US troops in Iraq.

But how many lives does Jeb want to lose to "make the US safer"? I mean, in making the "US safer" in 2003 Georgy Boy took 4,000 US soldier's lives, the number of seriously injured in ten times this number. He didn't make the US safer, he actually made it less safe, and took so many lives.

So, how much safer will Jeb make it? He won't. How many US lives will it cost? Thousands?

"So eager to be the history-makers, they failed to be the peacemakers."

Hmm, is he talking about his brother?

""And we should back that force up all the way through - not just in taking the fight to the enemy, but in helping them to form a stable, moderate government,"

Hmm, didn't they do that already? Didn't they fail there already?

""ISIS grew while the United States disengaged from the Middle East and ignored the threat,"

While his brother signed to pull the troops out.

""And where was Secretary of State Clinton in all of this?" Answering his own question, he said Clinton "stood by as that hard-won victory by American and allied forces was thrown away. In all her record-setting travels, she stopped by Iraq exactly once.""

Ah, so Clinton goes to Iraq and then everything becomes great again, she stays away it goes bad? Hmm, great logic Jeb. Where was Clinton while his brother was invading Iraq and messing it all up? Who cares.

But then Clinton's advisor seems to sum it up well:

"By blaming Clinton for the rise of Islamic State militants, Bush is trying to divert attention from the actions of his brother, who pushed for the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Clinton campaign senior policy adviser Jake Sullivan said."

Wow, someone thinks it's funny that Jeb Bush wants US soldiers to go die. Well done WillHaftawaite

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

This deserves a prize being the funniest thread of all time.

We don't have to send any of our "Boys" anywhere to die! Right here will do just fine. Muslims have no such delicate feelings about sending boys off to die. Chattanooga is as good as Mosul.

We don't have to send any of our "Boys" anywhere to die! Right here will do just fine. Muslims have no such delicate feelings about sending boys off to die. Chattanooga is as good as Mosul.

And Chattanooga probably wouldn't have happened without the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Or, we can just get rid of our army altogether. I mean, if you're that anti war... let's just cut to the chase, shall we?

Last edited:
YAWN

MORE LIBS CRYING bout the war they funded for a decade. the one I served in, in Baghdad

and unable to even speak on the issues at hand, or their own candidates for president

And Chattanooga probably wouldn't have happened without the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Because 911 happened because of the 2003 invasion. Right? Tell the truth. The attack on the world trade center in 1999 was Bush's fault.

Libs are unbelievable.

YAWN

MORE LIBS CRYING bout the war they funded for a decade. the one I served in, in Baghdad

and unable to even speak on the issues at hand, or their own candidates for president

Yeah, you ungrateful bastard. Even though Bush lied us into that war - Libs funded the war so you'd have a fucking paycheck. Bush's invasion of Iraq wasn't quite like fucking - you don't just pull your dick out and move on. Bush was warned by Colin Powell: "You break it, you own it". Bush broke it. Iraq will remain broken for a long time.

Because 911 happened because of the 2003 invasion. Right? Tell the truth. The attack on the world trade center in 1999 was Bush's fault.

Libs are unbelievable.

DId I say that? Oh, wait, no I didn't.

9/11 happened for reasons that are similar. It happened because of US foreign policy since 1945, it also happened because the US took over the mantle of the British Empire, and also because of the US's support of Israel.

But then you'd prefer it if I said what you wanted me to say so you could then easily attack me for saying something dumb. Then again I didn't say something dumb.

So, why don't you debate what I ACTUALLY SAY?

oh please, You people haven't cared about our military who has been killed while serving under Obama. Or cared about all the civilians he's killed while bombing seven freaking countries in the middle East . so don't even start with this phony bs

YAWN

Yeah, you ungrateful bastard. Even though Bush lied us into that war - Libs funded the war so you'd have a fucking paycheck. Bush's invasion of Iraq wasn't quite like fucking - you don't just pull your dick out and move on. Bush was warned by Colin Powell: "You break it, you own it". Bush broke it. Iraq will remain broken for a long time.

you poor angry ldiot. always lying TO YOURSELF. repubs had the House and Senate when the war started; it was funded you idiot
and you're re-writing history again moron; because Democrats said the best way to take care of the troops was to "de-fund" the war; and in fact promised to to get the House and Senate in 2006; they reneged on that of course

YAWN

1. Obama and biden declared Iraq "fixed" when they handed it over to the Iraqis and tried to take credit for it. stop lying to yourself idiot
2. "lied to go to war". you've had 12 years to prove that gem dullard; how's that going?

what's "broken" anyway leftard? your Messiah says the group causing trouble (butchering people) over there are just a "JV" squad.

you idiot left-wingers just chase your tails and contradict yourselves like the idiots you are

oh and dummy; Obama did just pull his d*ck out and just left; even though EVERYBODY thought it was a bad idea to not leave at least some troops behind.

predictable move; you're going to say his hands were tied

then i'm going to come back with the REAL truth; Obama made a half-assed WEAK only for show attempt to leave some troops there

ur a clown, and you prove it every day here lakota

Forum List

Back