Bush says what's happening on the border is 'nothing short of historic'

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
GEORGE P. BUSH: I think it's consistent with not only Mexican policy, but the fact that this administration has made it clear that [Biden's] trying to build a new political base by creating a new asylum approach unconstitutionally outside the bounds of his executive authority. In states like mine, like Texas, that are left to absorb not only the undue amount of financial cost — the amount of human trafficking, the amount of imports of fentanyl and the illicit trades that are occurring on the border — is nothing short of historic.

George P. Bush: Biden building political base by creating unconstitutional asylum approach​

Insane how this sob has destroyed this country, Biden needs to be impeached now.
1522594296127.jpg

dems.png

I wonder what George E Bush has to say about all of this?

GEORGE P. BUSH: I think it's consistent with not only Mexican policy, but the fact that this administration has made it clear that [Biden's] trying to build a new political base by creating a new asylum approach unconstitutionally outside the bounds of his executive authority. In states like mine, like Texas, that are left to absorb not only the undue amount of financial cost — the amount of human trafficking, the amount of imports of fentanyl and the illicit trades that are occurring on the border — is nothing short of historic.

George P. Bush: Biden building political base by creating unconstitutional asylum approach​

Insane how this sob has destroyed this country, Biden needs to be impeached now.
Please place threads regarding immigration in that forum. Thank you

View attachment 758482

View attachment 758483
Who has said migrants that are not citizens get to vote in National elections? Nobody that I can name. still I have to go along with Pee Bush, as border and immigration policy de jure is an unconstitution corruption being carried out. Joe's border and immigration policy or lack thereof is indeed his number 1 glaring Fkup and the reason, I am quite willing and eager to see a challenger viable challenger.

Daily Observation:
The Democrat Party's hate, racism, violence, nonstop lying, and corruption has alienated the mainstream middle class White Voters who the Democrats refer to as "domestic terrorists" and "white supremist".
So, their solution to their problem is to increase the Democrat Party's voter base through mass illegal immigration.
The Democrat Party is rotten to the core corrupt and racist.
The cities and states where the Democrats have achieved permanent political power are places with the most problems; high crime, poverty, bad schools, high taxes, corrupt government, shrinking tax base, mass exodus of the middle class.

Who has said migrants that are not citizens get to vote in National elections? Nobody that I can name. still I have to go along with Pee Bush, as border and immigration policy de jure is an unconstitution corruption being carried out. Joe's border and immigration policy or lack thereof is indeed his number 1 glaring Fkup and the reason, I am quite willing and eager to see a challenger viable challenger.
Just another liberal pussy who thinks it's just fine, having millions upon millions of people living in this country, taking advantage of all it has to offer, but being unable to vote. Don't be so stupid or naive to think that the DEMONRATS won't find a way to give them the right to vote, whether they are citizens or not. FJB

Just another liberal pussy who thinks it's just fine, having millions upon millions of people living in this country, taking advantage of all it has to offer, but being unable to vote. Don't be so stupid or naive to think that the DEMONRATS won't find a way to give them the right to vote, whether they are citizens or not. FJB

It is going to happen and the howls will be loud from those so willing today to ignore the reason they actually come.

Jobs.

I maintain that there are too damn many people in the country already (125 million more than in 1970) and we damn sure are not getting in the "best and brightest" with the south of the border illegal wave hitting us.....Their IQs average slightly higher (87) than US blacks (85).

Toss in Haiti and the black African nations and you are looking at IQs in the mid-60s.....A smart person might ask, why do we want to dumb the country down instead of picking and choosing folks that will be producers for the net benefit of our country?

I guess the dems want rafts of people with IQs at least one standard deviation below native-born whites so the leftist Ivy League elites can control them.

It is going to happen and the howls will be loud from those so willing today to ignore the reason they actually come.

Jobs.
You are such a clown. I am going to assume that your house is better than mine. Because I feel deprived, and I want better living conditions I am going to move into your spare bedroom, like it or not. On top of that, you are going to feed and clothe me, pay for my medical care and transportation to a location of my choice when I get sick of looking at your face.

You are such a clown. I am going to assume that your house is better than mine. Because I feel deprived, and I want better living conditions I am going to move into your spare bedroom, like it or not. On top of that, you are going to feed and clothe me, pay for my medical care and transportation to a location of my choice when I get sick of looking at your face.

None of this has anything to do with my but not being able to address what I say, your are left with nothing but a pathetic reply.

None of this has anything to do with my but not being able to address what I say, your are left with nothing but a pathetic reply.
You and your ilk support what Biden has done to our border. You support and want to fund and house the invaders who break our laws and have no legitimate right to be here. I am a citizen of this country, if you can do that for them, why can't I expect you to do it for me? Give me your address, I am packing my bags.

You and your ilk support what Biden has done to our border. You support and want to fund and house the invaders who break our laws and have no legitimate right to be here. I am a citizen of this country, if you can do that for them, why can't I expect you to do it for me? Give me your address, I am packing my bags.

I want the reason they come addressed. Jobs. You want to continue to allow them to draw them here.

Forum List

Back