Bush trying to convert Jews for endtimers

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
WTF???

I just got a phone call - Bush is the keynote speaker at some fundie endtimer convention and is helping them to convert Jews to christianty.

'Saving one Jewish soul at a time' or some such.

I'm going to look for a link but has anyone heard about this?

Are you advocating the repeal of the first amendment?

Sheesh, get a life already.

Are you advocating the repeal of the first amendment?

Sheesh, get a life already.

Care to show me where I called for a law to be passed that would infringe on dumbya's first amendment right?

You're the one who needs to calm down and get a grip.

WTF???

I just got a phone call - Bush is the keynote speaker at some fundie endtimer convention and is helping them to convert Jews to christianty.

Yes. I posted it the other day. They were cracking on it on MSNBC the other night.

As a private citizen, George W. Bush can do anything he likes. He can be the keynote speaker to any place that wants him.

The only thing I hold against Bush is his refusal to criticize obama.

As a private citizen, George W. Bush can do anything he likes. He can be the keynote speaker to any place that wants him.

Actually, I like that... it shows he has class. A former president should never criticize a sitting president... even if he vehemently disagrees with him. It just isn't done.

WTF???

You should really stop taking calls from the voices in your head.

You can pretend I made this up but its true.

Face facts for a change.

WTF???

You should really stop taking calls from the voices in your head.

You can pretend I made this up but its true.

Face facts for a change.

You first.. nothing that you posted supports your absurd claim that "Bush is trying to convert Jews to Christianity".

Next time, please ignore that call... let it go to headmail.

Actually, I like that... it shows he has class. A former president should never criticize a sitting president... even if he vehemently disagrees with him. It just isn't done.

I agree, it shows class and respect. But it doesn't stop liberals for being classless.

Forum List

Back