Bush trying to convert Jews for endtimers

Why would anything Bush did surprise you?

]

The man knows theology about as well he does anything else.

still knows better how to rule the country than the failure we have now in the WH :rolleyes:

Bush's Jews for Jesus Speaking Gig Troubles his Pro-Israel Friends - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

This is an assault. As bad as the morms baptising people after they're dead.

Why do these jerks think they have the right?

Remind me what the problem of a private individual speaking to a private group is.

Remind me of where it says I can't hold an opinion?

The right has absolutely no standards, no integrity.

I say you can't hold an opinion unless you can give a good account of it and defend it logically.
You utterly fail every time. And you lie all the time, as witnessed by the title of this thread.
Now go suck eggs.

The left's seeming endless obsession with George W Bush is exceeded only by their seeming endless obsession with Sarah Palin.

Almost as bad as trying to blame a sitting president for legislation passed by an ex president, disingenuous at best.

Care to be a little more specific?

Presidents dont pass legislation so the answer is No he cannot be specific because he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about.

Considering they have been trying to do it for 2100 years, I don't see much chance of success.

Why you consider this news or anything shows a weird bit of ignorance inn your part. A major part christianity has always been evangelism.

Forum List

Back