🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUSTED: Hillary Planted Child Actor to Ask Question at Pathetic Little Town Hall Rally

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How many times has this bitch done this and continues to get caught? IT WAS ALL A PLANNED SHOW FOR THE CROOKED MEDIA— On Tuesday Hillary Clinton held another small town hall rally in Haverford, Pennsylvania.....LOLOLOL! BTW, count the people in attendance and compare it to a Trump rally, anywhere!

14572892_1282808361738601_7438523292306939085_n.jpg

• Banned
zero hedge ^ | Oct 5, 2016 4:50 PM | by Tyler Durden
At a Hillary Clinton town hall yesterday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State. But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper. And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.So, here was the original question from Brennan: Brennan:"Hi Madam Secretary. ...

Clintons work with Hollywood. They did in 92 with Bloodworth Thomason (Evening Shade and Designing Women). They're completely scripted. To this day.

I heard the kid was one of those ebola infested Mexican-Muslim terrorist babies leaving prayer rugs at the border :eek:
I believe what you heard was this kid is one of those democrat infected frauds sent up as a fake hillary supporter to take it in the ass for the democrat shit show.

I heard the kid was one of those ebola infested Mexican-Muslim terrorist babies leaving prayer rugs at the border :eek:
I believe what you heard was this kid is one of those democrat infected frauds sent up as a fake hillary supporter to take it in the ass for the democrat shit show.
Uh... if that had been what I had heard it's what I would've typed :cuckoo:

You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.

You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.
What we have to lose? America.

Nope.....just a professional actress who is the daughter of a Democrat state Senator who is now working with the Hillary campaign
Lol :rofl:

You people are ridiculous
The truth is ridiculous. Just how much obvious bullshit do you have to ignore to be a democrat these days?
When will you guys start telling us the little girl is also a Muslim?

Nope.....just a professional actress who is the daughter of a Democrat state Senator who is now working with the Hillary campaign
Lol :rofl:

You people are ridiculous
The truth is ridiculous. Just how much obvious bullshit do you have to ignore to be a democrat these days?
When will you guys start telling us the little girl is also a Muslim?

When will you quit licking Hillary's asshole?

Forum List

Back