🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUSTED: Hillary Planted Child Actor to Ask Question at Pathetic Little Town Hall Rally

I heard the kid was one of those ebola infested Mexican-Muslim terrorist babies leaving prayer rugs at the border :eek:
I believe what you heard was this kid is one of those democrat infected frauds sent up as a fake hillary supporter to take it in the ass for the democrat shit show.
Uh... if that had been what I had heard it's what I would've typed :cuckoo:
You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.
What we have to lose? America.
So what is it you think America is? This may be just the problem with your thinking we've been looking for.

Nope.....just a professional actress who is the daughter of a Democrat state Senator who is now working with the Hillary campaign
Lol :rofl:

You people are ridiculous
The truth is ridiculous. Just how much obvious bullshit do you have to ignore to be a democrat these days?
When will you guys start telling us the little girl is also a Muslim?

When will you quit licking Hillary's asshole?
That is what Huma is for.

Apparently OldSchool doesn't think Huma is doing a good job.

I heard the kid was one of those ebola infested Mexican-Muslim terrorist babies leaving prayer rugs at the border :eek:
Nope.....just a professional actress who is the daughter of a Democrat state Senator who is now working with the Hillary campaign

Why not try something else than laughing it off? That trick does not work anymore, or you haven't noticed?
Laugh what off? The daughter of a staffer who acted once in something nobody has ever heard of got to ask a question at an event. That's not something I'm going to lose sleep over like you idiots.

Now maybe you can answer my question: when will you all start calling her a secret Muslim?

If this child is an actress, she's smart not to work for Drumpf...he stiffs children.

Why not try something else than laughing it off? That trick does not work anymore, or you haven't noticed?
Laugh what off? The daughter of a staffer who acted once in something nobody has ever heard of got to ask a question at an event. That's not something I'm going to lose sleep over like you idiots.

Now maybe you can answer my question: when will you all start calling her a secret Muslim?

You do not have to be Muslim to take their money in return for favors. Like more refugees.

You do not have to be Muslim to take their money in return for favors. Like more refugees.
Tell us more about taking money for favors....

She should use the Trump defence..."I never answered any questions form the audience...there was no little girl...where did you find her?...have you seen the fat slob's sex tapes?"

Well I'm guessing you start with a Clinton Foundation donation and move on from there.

She should use the Trump defence..."I never answered any questions form the audience...there was no little girl...where did you find her?...have you seen the fat slob's sex tapes?"
Trump never said that, liar.

Time for the Drumpfette to attack children.
He's getting ready to tweet out that she's a chubby loser
Bus-to-WH-600-LI.jpg

I believe what you heard was this kid is one of those democrat infected frauds sent up as a fake hillary supporter to take it in the ass for the democrat shit show.
You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.
So what is it you think America is? This may be just the problem with your thinking we've been looking for.

Freedom, the constitution, and representative government. You alt-righties want to scare us into giving those things up.

You rubes decry the supreme court as activist judges whose power should be taken away, you demand an end to rights that protect against illegal search and seizure, you demand the right to discriminate against people based on their culture and beliefs, you demand that certains groups be elevated in standing above others, you demand a reversal of rights that people have fought and died for... I could go on but I think that's a pretty good start to answering your question about what we have to lose with a Trump Presidency.

Clintons work with Hollywood. They did in 92 with Bloodworth Thomason (Evening Shade and Designing Women). They're completely scripted. To this day.

That's rich....And Donald Trump had his own reality tv show and beauty pageants. Your point?

Freedom, the constitution, and representative government. You alt-righties want to scare us into giving those things up.

You rubes decry the supreme court as activist judges whose power should be taken away, you demand an end to rights that protect against illegal search and seizure, you demand the right to discriminate against people based on their culture and beliefs, you demand that certains groups be elevated in standing above others, you demand a reversal of rights that people have fought and died for... I could go on but I think that's a pretty good start to answering your question about what we have to lose with a Trump Presidency.

How can you start your post with that when it is so obvious you want only one party in power? Representative government? You got to be joking.

How can you start your post with that when it is so obvious you want only one party in power? Representative government? You got to be joking.
Oh you claim I only want one party in power now? Lying seems to come so easily to you.

It think Hillary can answer that far better than I can.

Forum List

Back