🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BUSTED: Hillary Planted Child Actor to Ask Question at Pathetic Little Town Hall Rally

You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.
What we have to lose? America.
So what is it you think America is? This may be just the problem with your thinking we've been looking for.

Freedom, the constitution, and representative government. You alt-righties want to scare us into giving those things up.

You rubes decry the supreme court as activist judges whose power should be taken away, you demand an end to rights that protect against illegal search and seizure, you demand the right to discriminate against people based on their culture and beliefs, you demand that certains groups be elevated in standing above others, you demand a reversal of rights that people have fought and died for... I could go on but I think that's a pretty good start to answering your question about what we have to lose with a Trump Presidency.

How can you start your post with that when it is so obvious you want only one party in power? Representative government? You got to be joking.
Oh you claim I only want one party in power now? Lying seems to come so easily to you.

I said it looks that way. Look at what you say. Taking offense at what I said is just more progressive emasculated bullshit. And calling me a liar for what I said when it is the form of a question is also projecting.

So what is it you think America is? This may be just the problem with your thinking we've been looking for.

Freedom, the constitution, and representative government. You alt-righties want to scare us into giving those things up.

You rubes decry the supreme court as activist judges whose power should be taken away, you demand an end to rights that protect against illegal search and seizure, you demand the right to discriminate against people based on their culture and beliefs, you demand that certains groups be elevated in standing above others, you demand a reversal of rights that people have fought and died for... I could go on but I think that's a pretty good start to answering your question about what we have to lose with a Trump Presidency.

How can you start your post with that when it is so obvious you want only one party in power? Representative government? You got to be joking.
Oh you claim I only want one party in power now? Lying seems to come so easily to you.

I said it looks that way. Look at what you say. Taking offense at what I said is just more progressive emasculated bullshit. And calling me a liar for what I said when it is the form of a question is also projecting.
Looks like you took offense to what I wrote. The cuck is strong in you.

When someone like you calls someone a liar it is offensive, deal with it.

Sorry I emasculated you

Sorry I emasculated you
In your wildest dreams.

Lol :rofl:

You people are ridiculous

Why not try something else than laughing it off? That trick does not work anymore, or you haven't noticed?
Laugh what off? The daughter of a staffer who acted once in something nobody has ever heard of got to ask a question at an event. That's not something I'm going to lose sleep over like you idiots.

Now maybe you can answer my question: when will you all start calling her a secret Muslim?

You do not have to be Muslim to take their money in return for favors. Like more refugees.
Tell us more about taking money for favors....

It think Hillary can answer that far better than I can.
True dat, bro.

Her supporters don't give a flying-fuck how dishonest she is.
They actually think this is something to be admired.
aSNWuq5.jpg
Naw... Hillary just keeps those launch codes on her private, unprotected, server and emails them to everyone after she removes the Top Secret headings.. Her staff needs to know them...

I believe what you heard was this kid is one of those democrat infected frauds sent up as a fake hillary supporter to take it in the ass for the democrat shit show.
Uh... if that had been what I had heard it's what I would've typed :cuckoo:
You seem to be unable to type anything without democrat approval. How about you close out your talking points tab and tell me exactly what we have to lose from a Trump presidency. It's kinda crazy but you're going to have to actually do the thinking for yourself.

Really? The court is only one third of our government, The entire federal government needs power taken away. Give that power to the states. What's illegal search and seizure? You mean like the IRS targeting conservative groups and shutting down their group for not towing the democrat party line?

If your groups culture and beliefs are you can kill any woman in your family for your honor, because they did something you don't like, or actually talked to a male god forbid. Or if you're gay you should be thrown off the roof of a building. Or if you simply don't believe in that religion you need to die from random bombings or jihad. Yep, count me in for wanting to be able to discriminate against that. Nobody fought or died for that bullshit. Christianity should absolutely be be elevated above islam. It's obviously a much better system of belief.

Uh... if that had been what I had heard it's what I would've typed :cuckoo:

Really? The court is only one third of our government, The entire federal government needs power taken away. Give that power to the states. What's illegal search and seizure? You mean like the IRS targeting conservative groups and shutting down their group for not towing the democrat party line?

If your groups culture and beliefs are you can kill any woman in your family for your honor, because they did something you don't like, or actually talked to a male god forbid. Or if you're gay you should be thrown off the roof of a building. Or if you simply don't believe in that religion you need to die from random bombings or jihad. Yep, count me in for wanting to be able to discriminate against that. Nobody fought or died for that bullshit. Christianity should absolutely be be elevated above islam. It's obviously a much better system of belief.
You're a lost cause. I hope for the sake of the country's future that you people are defeated.

Sorry I emasculated you
LMAO! The thought of you actually thinking you emasculated anyone, a small child, a dog, a chicken, any living thing is funnier than hell. You couldn't emasculate a fucking pop corn kernel.

You're a lost cause. I hope for the sake of the country's future that you people are defeated.
So you got nothing. Fucking retard.

Sorry I emasculated you
In your wildest dreams.
Sounds like you need a safe space.

Sorry I emasculated you
LMAO! The thought of you actually thinking you emasculated anyone, a small child, a dog, a chicken, any living thing is funnier than hell. You couldn't emasculate a fucking pop corn kernel.
:itsok:

Sorry I emasculated you
Hey he's a really sensitive guy :dunno:

Sorry I emasculated you
:itsok:

Sorry I emasculated you
In your wildest dreams.
Sounds like you need a safe space.

Sounds like you need to think for yourself. I won't hold my breath.

STILL waiting for the MSM to report the fake rally with the blue/green screen....

Her supporters don't give a flying-fuck how dishonest she is.
It's sad when people like being fooled.
They have to live in denial in order to not feel guilty over voting these criminals into office. They are constantly told how intelligent they are to support degenerates like Obama and the Clintons, so in order to keep that false image of themselves going, they need constant reinforcement from media sources that are on the government payroll.

Hillary went on the Steve Harvey show and was acting surprised about questions that Harvey whispered into her ear.
Seemed funny. The audience laughed.

Problem with it was every single question he asked her was written by her campaign and submitted before hand. It was all laid out in detail in documents that were leaked to the press.

Once again, Hillary's constant defrauding of the public, in all things big and small, becomes obvious.

I don't think her supporters care that she's constantly lying to them, and staging everything to make her appear like a nice human-being.

Forum List

Back