BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughter’s Sexual Advancement Claim

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said. Why would her mother point out that she didn't have a phone if it was still possible that she could use the family phone in her bedroom?

Furthermore:

"She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house."​
Oh...so because YOU didn't have one.....no one had one. This is so enlightening watching the trumpanzees jump back and forth between denial and approval.

At that time I don't think the phone company even allowed you to have a longer phone line. The phone company used to control what you could do with your phone very tightly. It wasn't even your phone, actually. You rented it from the phone company. It wasn't until the later half of the 70s that the phone company started giving you more choices. That's when those push button trimeline phones appeared. I recall very distinctly that previously only the rotary dial kind were available. If you wanted a phone in another room you had to pay the phone company for another line. That's why AT&T was such an oppressive monopoly.
This DID happen in the later half of the 70's--'79 to be exact. And you could buy your 30 foot handset cord from the Phone Store. That's where I got mine.
1979 is when this incident is supposed to have occured, isn't it?

She did not say the phone was on her bedroom, she said she talked to him on the phone in her bedroom. If you recall those days we all had like 30 foot long handset cords so you could walk away from where the phone was jacked to the wall. I didn't have a phone in my bedroom but I talked on the phone a lot while sitting in my bedroom. And I am the same age as this woman.

Not even a good try.

On her phone in her bedroom means the kitchen phone with a long cord.

Well, her bedroom was upstairs and across the house...well over 60feet from the kitchen.

You can’t prove it wrong.

Unless you have a certified floor plan of the house, you can't prove it right.

And unless you have some actual evidence that misconduct happened, other than "she said so", you have no proof of anything happening what so ever.

Not even a good try.

Well, her bedroom was upstairs and across the house...well over 60feet from the kitchen.

You have it backwards. The burden of proof on the part of the accusers.

Last edited:

Not even a good try.

And unless you have some actual evidence that misconduct happened, other than "she said so", you have no proof of anything happening what so ever.

I don't have to have proof. I'll just go by the attorney's word. That's their job.

Not even a good try.

We never had any 30 foot cord on our phone. In those days, most parents wouldn't allow their kids to yak on the phone in their bedrooms where they couldn't hear what was being said.

Sorry your parents were that way, but we had a long ass cord that reached half the house, as did everyone I knew.

Ha Ha, we had to stand at the kitchen/Dr phone and could only talk like for 10 mins.

See? They ain't gutz no phone extension cords down there in Ala-bammy!

And even if they did, them 'bammy teenagers couldn't figure how to plug them in a socket, and bring a phone into a room for a phone call, then put it back.

Coo'nt (sic) happen! See? So that means the whole story is a lie.

Peasy easy, pete!

Not even a good try.

upload_2017-11-12_11-35-16.png

But uppa here in the Nor'england states, where I live, well, gosh be goner, we had one of them contraptions.

And though I'm a few years older than this woman, I too didn't have a phone in my room @ 14. But, ya know, I wuz a smart cookie, and when mom and dad went outside, or out for the evening, (or even if mom was sitting at her sewing machine) -- and I wanted to have a private conversation, I went to the closet, reached for the 20 foot extension cord, plugged it in, brought it up to my room, laid on the bed, and zappy depappy! I had a phone in my room for the duration of the call.

Then, being the smart youngin' I was, I unplugged the cord, and put the phone back on the knick knack stand in the living room. Amaaaaaaazing, innit?

Not even a good try.

I don't have to have proof. I'll just go by the attorney's word. That's their job.

Lying is their job.

But uppa here in the Nor'england states, where I live, well, gosh be goner, we had one of them contraptions.

And though I'm a few years older than this woman, I too didn't have a phone in my room @ 14. But, ya know, I wuz a smart cookie, and when mom and dad went outside, or out for the evening, (or even if mom was sitting at her sewing machine) -- and I wanted to have a private conversation, I went to the closet, reached for the 20 foot extension cord, plugged it in, brought it up to my room, laid on the bed, and zappy depappy! I had a phone in my room for the duration of the call.

Then, being the smart youngin' I was, I unplugged the cord, and put the phone back on the knick knack stand in the living room. Amaaaaaaazing, innit?

And the accuser, being a far leftists with no concern for lying and denying facts, just opened her mouth and uttered some words about someone having sex with them, allegedly 30 years after the fact.

Amazing, isn't it?

Not even a good try.

View attachment 160057
Think you had it bad?

th

Not even a good try.

In a court of law.

Not even a good try.

View attachment 160057

That's the arrangement we had in our house. Only rich people had a 2nd line in their house, and if they did it was typically in the parent's bedroom. I don't think the phone company allowed you to use extensions because that would mean you wouldn't neet a 2nd line.

Not even a good try.

View attachment 160057
Think you had it bad?

th

Most people in the world don't even have phones, so if you thought you had it bad... wrong.

And if we keep listening to these 3rd world "guilty until proven innocent" far left witch hunts, that will be our fate, too.

I look forward to Steve Bannon defending Roy Moore in court based on the length of phone cords in 1979. Should be thrilling courtroom drama.

woman-pissed-300w.jpg

When was that?

She said it was her phone, so it doesn't matter if they did have a 30 ft extension cord.

Not even a good try.

In a court of law.

It's basic logic.

Forum List

Back