🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Busted! Richard Burr sought to contact Steele Dossier author last year. Burr must resign

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Amid news that Mark Warren (D-VA) sought to contact the Steele Dossier author, we learn that the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee did so too (i.e. he's evil)...

Via Bloomberg reported Steve Dennis:

"It is not news that Mark Warner personally tried to contact Steele to interview him. Burr said at October press conference he and Warner had *each* personally sought to contact Steele for interviews without success, and hoped he would reconsider"

#RemoveBurr

Steven Dennis on Twitter

True-
Senate Intelligence Committee Russia Probe Press Conference

October 4, 2017

SENATOR RICHARD BURR:

So we're here to update you and the American people about the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election. When we started this investigation on 23 January of this year, we had a very clear focus.

Senator Burr:

As it relates to the Steele dossier:

Unfortunately the committee has hit a wall. We have on several occasions made attempts to contact Mr. Steele, to meet with Mr. Steele, to include personally the vice chairman and myself as two individuals making that connection. Those offers have gone unaccepted. The committee cannot really decide the credibility of the dossier without understanding things like who paid for it. Who are your sources and sub sources?

YET-

An aide to Burr, the Republican chairman, told Fox News that Burr was aware of the "contact" Warner made with Steele's representative but added, "I don't believe he was aware of the content of the text messages" initially.

Forum List

Back