Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

You got him this time....

james-cagney-top-of-the-world.gif

Who'd a thunk it?

What horrible people.

Who'd a thunk it?
Aw shit, this again?

This is SO fucking stupid.

WHERE is the Congressional investigation into the BLM and AntiFa fucktards that tore up our population centers?

I don't want to hear WORD ONE about any insurrection till that's addressed.

IN PUBLIC.

IN FULL

Aw shit, this again?

This is SO fucking stupid.

WHERE is the Congressional investigation into the BLM and AntiFa fucktards that tore up our population centers?

I don't want to hear WORD ONE about any insurrection till that's addressed.

IN PUBLIC.

IN FULL
the truth hurts

hence you screamin' and yellin' at me...who is simply reporting the facts without giving an opinion

The “Subject” line of Don Jr.’s email might as well have been, “I’m a member of my father’s criminal conspiracy to overturn the election.” How long do we have to endure this open, treasonous criminality by Trump and company before someone gets indicted?

the truth hurts

hence you screamin' and yellin' at me...who is simply reporting the facts without giving an opinion
You misunderstand me.

So let me be clear:

I do not give even a diminutive turd about Donald Trump, Jan 6, or any imaginary insurrections.

There's no pain whatsoever, just intense disdain.

This fucktardry from Nancy Pelosi needs to stop. I hope the virus gets her.

You misunderstand me.

So let me be clear:

I do not give even a diminutive turd about Donald Trump, Jan 6, or any imaginary insurrections.

There's no pain whatsoever, just intense disdain.

This fucktardry from Nancy Pelosi needs to stop. I hope the virus gets her.
it won't, and she's going to Taiwan, which will cause a nuclear war, haven't you heard the news? look it up

Who'd a thunk it?

What a bunch of bullshit. They are inventing a crime.

Forum List

Back