Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

I see your bias.
I can put two and two together. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time with this. The hill " Russian oligarch linked to Putin says he interfered in US elections. " PBS Newsweek " Putin connected Business center admits interference in US elections. " Reuters, " Russia's Priozhin admits interfering in US elections. " The Washington Post, " Putin allied boats he interfered in US midterm elections." CBS and radio for Europe also said about the same thing CNN is the only one I could find that says it appears that he said these things. I'll go with the majority on this one. Even if it appears like it happened it then it probably did happen. End of story. After the elections I'm sure the federal government will announce all the attempts by foreign entities to Target us elections.

I can put two and two together. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time with this. The hill " Russian oligarch linked to Putin says he interfered in US elections. " PBS Newsweek " Putin connected Business center admits interference in US elections. " Reuters, " Russia's Priozhin admits interfering in US elections. " The Washington Post, " Putin allied boats he interfered in US midterm elections." CBS and radio for Europe also said about the same thing CNN is the only one I could find that says it appears that he said these things. I'll go with the majority on this one. Even if it appears like it happened it then it probably did happen. End of story. After the elections I'm sure the federal government will announce all the attempts by foreign entities to Target us elections.

Every country that has the power to influence elections in other countries.
Fucking Obama openly tried to defeat Netanyahu.
Russia has always tried to sow chaos.
None of the chaos was to benefit Candidate Trump.

Well I'm a monster whole bunch of failures then and a good standing if you call that a failure you're the one who's failing your nation your country.

You are in a fucking cult -
Learn to think for yourself.

Every country that has the power to influence elections in other countries.
Fucking Obama openly tried to defeat Netanyahu.
Russia has always tried to sow chaos.
None of the chaos was to benefit Candidate Trump.
Trump has caused so much chaos in America and destabilize our country more than any Russian ever could and you don't believe the Russians wanted him to be president. You're out of your fucking mind.

You are welcome

You are in a cult - it's a large cult so you are comfy and maybe unaware.
The Democrat Media controls the narrative that you see.
They demand that, and you comply.

Cults are not limited in size.
The Catholic Church is a huge cult that has become less effective in controlling their members than the Democrat Media Bubble Cult - The Church wishes that they had that level of control.

Trump has caused so much chaos in America and destabilize our country more than any Russian ever could and you don't believe the Russians wanted him to be president. You're out of your fucking mind.

They were working with Hilliary

President Trump didn't cause the chaos, the resistance to his Presidency did.

You are welcome

You are in a cult - it's a large cult so you are comfy and maybe unaware.
The Democrat Media controls the narrative that you see.
They demand that, and you comply.

Cults are not limited in size.
The Catholic Church is a huge cult that has become less effective in controlling their members than the Democrat Media Bubble Cult - The Church wishes that they had that level of control.
You are calling the Free world a cult that is the type of insanity I would expect for my Russian not an American.

Forum List

Back