Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

I think they have it in there head that unless they shot at leat dozen or so election officials they really haven't broke any laws...

What Trump Jr wrote there is the active planning of breaking the law... It conspiring to break the law...

If you are caught on tape trying to plan a murder, you get tried for 'Conspiracy for Murder' even if no one is dead or even shot at..

Undermining elections is a crime even if you do it non violently, Conspiring to to do this crime is a crime as well..

There seems to be plenty of evidence of this people in the Trump Admin conspiring to commit this crime... Have they got Trump personally, I don't know, we haven't seen any major evidence as of yet (or I could missed it)...
What crime is "undermining elections?" What does that even mean? Simply saying the election was a swindle is a crime?

I know you brain dead idiots believe it is.

Actually no. It's quite sad. He was a falling down drunk and bed wetter in college.
Your boyfriend? How do people like you stay in a relationship with a falling down drunk and bed wetter?
Was the sex with hairy man ass really that good?

JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED TREE.
Thou shalt not hire a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute to show up at Thine house in their underwear with a Hammer!
For In that Day Thou Shalt Do such a thing and Thoust Chooseth Not TO Payeth Thine Hoe, Thou Shalt surely be hit in Thine Head with such a Hammer.
2nd Pelosians 11:8

Last edited:
There's no mistake that donald trump Jr. is one of trump's legitimate sons. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. That kind of idiocy can only run in families that have inbred. The other day he attacked Fetterman saying he was brain dead.Why on Earth would the kettle call the pot black. If anyone is brain dead it definitely is Junior.
So Jr triggers you as well as the 'Old Man'?

Thou shalt not hire a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute to show up at Thine house in their underwear with a Hammer!
For In that Day Thou Shalt Do such a thing and Thoust Chooseth Not TO Payeth Thine Hoe, Thou Shalt surely be hit in Thine Head with such a Hammer.
2nd Pelosians 11:8

So just to be sure, you're making fun of religion. Does that mean you're you serve Satan ? Or you're just not religious at all.

Forum List

Back