Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

RUSSIAN COLLUSION

ANY

DAY

NOW

Right Bobby Mueller?
On today's news, Yevgeny Progozhin, a chief Ally of putin admitted that they have meddled in American elections ( to favor trump ) and are currently affecting the midterm elections and promise to continue affecting the elections on into 2024.

So just to be sure, you're making fun of religion. Does that mean you're you serve Satan ? Or you're just not religious at all.
I am making fun of a Gay Speaker of the House Husband who hired a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute in a Sanctuary City and then tried to stiff them for services rendered, and then pressed charges and set bail when they are a $0 dollar bail Sanctuary City.

So you serve The Geigh?

Last edited:
On today's news, Yevgeny Progozhin, a chief Ally of putin admitted that they have meddled in American elections ( to favor trump ) and are currently affecting the midterm elections and promise to continue affecting the elections on into 2024.
To Favor Clinton. There is no greater interference in our Election and Democracy than The Democrat Party Colluding with Putin and FBI Moles to launch The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP.

Treason, thy name is Stann.

Al Franken was left wing, well does believe in the major points of Regulated Capitalism/Social Democracy.

He was actually taken out by a dirty tricks campaign instigated by conservative supporter and a 15 year old photo. It is a shame because if you are for either side you would have to respect his integrity.

Franklen like many in the Democrat Party don't like Monopolies, this should be bipartisan...

Truth is that the voting system in US (one man One Vote) promotes a two party system... US deserves more choice with more competition... Lobbyists are just paying off both sides at this stage,...

If this was in a tin pot dictatorship in Africa it would be called corruption.. This is not 'Deep State', it is just a system which is fast becoming outdated at this stage.
He was taken out by his crass behavior which he stupidly photographed.

I am making fun of a Gay Speaker of the House Husband who hired a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute in a Sanctuary City and then tried to stiff them for services rendered, and then pressed charges and set bail when they are a $0 dollar bail Sanctuary City.

So you serve The Geigh?

And you are crazy if you believe those lies. It was the middle of the night, I know of no older gay men who stay up late never mind stay up late to have sex. I am a older gay man, I even take naps during the day I have no interest in paying for sex I have very little interest in sex anymore. Usually guys that charge for sex are handsome young men, the character that broke into his house was ugly crazy person. That kind of person would have to pay for sex himself. The house was broken into, the hammer belong to the character. He had all his clothes on. Mr pelosi fortunately go to sleep with underwear on. I go to sleep naked myself. What I'm trying to tell you is the story doesn't make any sense. It is definitely a lie. But of course there won't be lots of idiots that want to believe it or simply are too stupid to know the truth.

What you have written is actually not true.

Shock.

Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

hmmm, sounds like somebody feels it's time to give up and chase a different roadrunner

And you are crazy if you believe those lies. It was the middle of the night, I know of no older gay men who stay up late never mind stay up late to have sex. I am a older gay man, I even take naps during the day I have no interest in paying for sex I have very little interest in sex anymore. Usually guys that charge for sex are handsome young men, the character that broke into his house was ugly crazy person. That kind of person would have to pay for sex himself. The house was broken into, the hammer belong to the character. He had all his clothes on. Mr pelosi fortunately go to sleep with underwear on. I go to sleep naked myself. What I'm trying to tell you is the story doesn't make any sense. It is definitely a lie. But of course there won't be lots of idiots that want to believe it or simply are too stupid to know the truth.
If you hire a gay illegal alien prostitute in San Francisco and he shows up at your house in his underwear, and you are in your underwear, and he hits you in the head with a hammer, does anyone hear it?

And what happened to the little boy that fled from Paul Pelosi's car when he got pulled over for a DUI?

Driving in a car with Paul Pelosi is like going Sales Shopping with Michael Jackson.

All Boys Pants Half Off!

If you hire a gay illegal alien prostitute in San Francisco and he shows up at your house in his underwear, and you are in your underwear, and he hits you in the head with a hammer, does anyone hear it?
I guess only crazy people hear things like this and want to believe them.

Aw shit, this again?

This is SO fucking stupid.

WHERE is the Congressional investigation into the BLM and AntiFa fucktards that tore up our population centers?

I don't want to hear WORD ONE about any insurrection till that's addressed.

IN PUBLIC.

IN FULL
There was no insurrection they were not successful in doing that. Seditious acts if they're successful bring about an insurrection. That's why no one has been charged with insurrection just sedition. Do you finally get it ?

They don't report the trash by CNN and that's why Fox is so highly rated and CNN needs to come up with crap like this for folks like you.
Greetings are generated by who listens to watch. Unfortunately a lot of Americans like to listen to trash.

What you have written is actually not true.

Shock.
It was covered by Reuters CNN The Wall Street journal The Washington Post NPR the New York times the New York Post and the guardian. It was not reported by Fox. That tells me it was true. Of course you can't believe whatever fantasy you want, that doesn't make it true.

It was covered by Reuters CNN The Wall Street journal The Washington Post NPR the New York times the New York Post and the guardian. It was not reported by Fox. That tells me it was true. Of course you can't believe whatever fantasy you want, that doesn't make it true.

I am aware of the story
You have embellished it to fit your need.

Forum List

Back