Busted: "We Control Them All!"...Trump Jr texted Meadows that overturning the 2020 election would be ‘very simple’

Aw shit, this again?

This is SO fucking stupid.

WHERE is the Congressional investigation into the BLM and AntiFa fucktards that tore up our population centers?

I don't want to hear WORD ONE about any insurrection till that's addressed.

IN PUBLIC.

IN FULL
Then your best bet would to stick your fingers in your ears and repeatedly shout "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" "LALALALALA I CAN' HEAR YOU" - Otherwise, you're gonna hear it a lot.

Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

I think you're NUTS.

The “Subject” line of Don Jr.’s email might as well have been, “I’m a member of my father’s criminal conspiracy to overturn the election.” How long do we have to endure this open, treasonous criminality by Trump and company before someone gets indicted?
The poor boy is so pompous and stupid.

Trump Jr is ALSO going to wind up in prison for criminal conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America.

Who'd a thunk it?

Congrats,

What horrible people.
Yup. But...

Here's what I'm trying to figure out: It's clear that this big jar of nuts were trying to get an American election overturned. It's clear that they were twisting arms, making ALL KINDS of shit up and cynically advancing any insane conspiracy theory that blew past them. They were certainly subversive, they were obviously conspiratorial, they are obviously zealots.

What I don't know is -- and this isn't a rhetorical question, I really don't know -- how much of this, if anything is actually illegal? Sure, they are flying in the face of the spirit of the electoral process and the spirit of the Constitution, but what laws are they breaking?

I wonder if that's what is holding up Garland. The Founders certainly didn't intend for this to happen, they sure as hell didn't see it coming, but you do actually have to have a crime to do anything about it. No doubt the Founders assumed a tiny degree of honor and honesty in our process, and then this happens.

:dunno:

Yup. But...

Here's what I'm trying to figure out: It's clear that this big jar of nuts were trying to get an American election overturned. It's clear that they were twisting arms, making ALL KINDS of shit up and cynically advancing any insane conspiracy theory that blew past them. They were certainly subversive, they were obviously conspiratorial, they are obviously zealots.

What I don't know is -- and this isn't a rhetorical question, I really don't know -- how much of this, if anything is actually illegal? Sure, they are flying in the face of the spirit of the electoral process and the spirit of the Constitution, but what laws are they breaking?

I wonder if that's what is holding up Garland. The Founders certainly didn't intend for this to happen, they sure as hell didn't see it coming, but you do actually have to have a crime to do anything about it. No doubt the Founders assumed a tiny degree of honor and honesty in our process, and then this happens.

:dunno:
It must be illegal.

Who'd a thunk it?

no he isn’t going to prison

the cuomo news network is spinning you propaganda

Who'd a thunk it?

ZOMG!!! Impeachment #3!!

Trump Jr. had some ideas!!!

Aw shit, this again?

This is SO fucking stupid.

WHERE is the Congressional investigation into the BLM and AntiFa fucktards that tore up our population centers?

I don't want to hear WORD ONE about any insurrection till that's addressed.

IN PUBLIC.

IN FULL
Yes, republican comparisons are stupid.

ONE has NOTHING to do with the other.
One was about the reaction to a person dying while in police custody.
One was the reaction of losing an election.

Like trying to equate Hurricane Ida in Louisiana and the tornadoes in Kentucky.

Trumptards keep trying though.

Forum List

Back