"But ____ (fill in the blank) is not running for President"

Trump's language on women? Locker room talk. Normalizing that language is the 'defense' offered up by those who are OUTRAGED by Bill Clinton!

Oh! The irony!
People have been brining up Bill Clinton's sexual assault history long before Trump decided to run for office.

Try again.

how selective would you be if Obama had been caught on tape saying what Trump said?

Im trying, but you wont respond
I think we all know how selective democrats would be.

Democrats are calling out Trump's behavior towards women (open mic, any accusation woman coming forth between now and the Election). When presented with the behavior and or accusations of Bill Clinton, the late Ted Kennedy or citing Beyoncé lyrics, the retort is, "But ____ is NOT running for President. Clearly, by their own words, Democrats are only going to call out sexual assault, both verbal and physical, if one is running for President. But, historically speaking, we've seen them willing to overlook that as well.

If conservatives want to declare that all their outrage over Bill Clinton was just partisan bullshit, fine.

Vote for Trump.

That's not the issue and you know it. Conservatives have spoken out. Would Liberals be fine with a retort from Trump that simply stated, "depends on what your definition of locker room talk is is".

Trump's language on women? Locker room talk. Normalizing that language is the 'defense' offered up by those who are OUTRAGED by Bill Clinton!

Oh! The irony!
locker room talk is this nations #1 priority id Dems are to be believed lol
Allegations against Trump are dismissed and the behavior is normalized by calling his language "locker room talk".

As opposed to "depends on what your definition of sexual relations is is"

Oh! The irony!
People have been brining up Bill Clinton's sexual assault history long before Trump decided to run for office.

Try again.

how selective would you be if Obama had been caught on tape saying what Trump said?

I talking about you ... are you a dem?

Oh! The irony!

Try again.

No... I'm also not a Republican.

Probably why I see right through lib hypocrisy.

there's YOUR selective morals
Speaking of selective morals, notice Hillary isn't saying much, if anything, about this since it opens her up for questions about Bill's similar actions and her part in attacking his accusers.

Remember this? " it is this vast right-wing conspiracy" -- Hillary Clinton, 1998

And now: "This is a conspiracy against you" Donald Trump, 2016

"looks like a rigged election" Donald Trump, 2016

Let's hold Trump to the lowest common denominator

Trump is the one running for President. Let him answer for his actions and Hillary answer for hers

Trump is the one running for President. Let him answer for his actions and Hillary answer for hers
I'd rather hold both to the highest common denominator. No wonder so many people loathe each candidate; each are covered in years of slime.

Oh! The irony!

Try again.

No... I'm also not a Republican.

Probably why I see right through lib hypocrisy.

no answer to my question ... figures... RW hypocrisy at its finest.

thanks for playing anyway

Given that you people didn't hold or want previous candidates held accountable for similar actions and words in previous elections, why start now?

Democrats are calling out Trump's behavior towards women (open mic, any accusation woman coming forth between now and the Election). When presented with the behavior and or accusations of Bill Clinton, the late Ted Kennedy or citing Beyoncé lyrics, the retort is, "But ____ is NOT running for President. Clearly, by their own words, Democrats are only going to call out sexual assault, both verbal and physical, if one is running for President. But, historically speaking, we've seen them willing to overlook that as well.
Democrats have selective morals.

Correction: They have Selective Moral Outrage used purely for Political and Self-Dealing purposes.

It’s known as a red herring fallacy – a deflection, conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy and deflection because they lack the courage to address the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Consequently, conservatives try to make Bill Clinton the ‘issue,’ when in fact Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything – including president, where references to Bill Clinton have no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

It’s known as a red herring fallacy – a deflection, conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy and deflection because they lack the courage to address the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

Consequently, conservatives try to make Bill Clinton the ‘issue,’ when in fact Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything – including president, where references to Bill Clinton have no bearing whatsoever on Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

Do you people genuinely care about women or are just using it as a platform limited to a Presidential Election? Namely, are you consistent?

Given that you people didn't hold or want previous candidates held accountable for similar actions and words in previous elections, why start now?
Bill Clinton was held accountable

Why not Trump?

You know, many of the liberals on here have given us Americans a load of crap because we still back Trump, evidently if we still want to vote for him, and we see nothing wrong with what he said, they according to the liberals on here, we are as big a piece of shit as they perceive Trump to be.
So I have to ask, if that is in fact true, wouldn't that make hillary even worse than we are considering she not only protected billy bob from his rape victims, she condoned it by staying married to the horn dog, and to top it off she wants to put him in charge of the economy.
Now if we are just as bad as Trump because we are still going to vote for him, wouldn't the same consideration of character be extended to hillary leaving her in your minds unfit to hold the office.
lets not even get in to her seriously racist attitude toward blacks by saying they are natural born predators, or her homophobic mindset when it came to gay marriage, or even her a few years back saying we needed a wall to stop the illegals.
Why do you overlook all of hillarys crimes and racist actions when you refuse to give the same leeway to Trump or his supporters.
Hypocritical

If only I could fnd a difference between your "two" parties .....

I agree, they are. Yet you support one all the time and the other never. Why do you do that if you don't see a difference?

Why not Trump?
he was held accountable? really? he was still considered fit to complete his term, he was elected to a second term even though people knew about his discretion. There is no problem in any ones mind now when it comes to what he did.
He was not held accountable. And the impeachment was more for his lying than it was for his actions. He was never held accountable for his raping those women.

Why not Trump?
he was held accountable? really? he was still considered fit to complete his term, he was elected to a second term even though people knew about his discretion. There is no problem in any ones mind now when it comes to what he did.
He was not held accountable. And the impeachment was more for his lying than it was for his actions. He was never held accountable for his raping those women.

He was impeached, but the Senate did not vote to convict him. That's just how it works. And I think that when you say "he was elected to a second term even though people knew about his discretion" you are confusing events. (Also, the word you want is "indiscretion"). But he was reelected before the Lewsinsky scandal broke.

Forum List

Back