🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

But, But China...! Bah!!!

China may not want a War with us but they would want a unified Korea and the loss of N. Korea which would be very possible should we go to War with them.

Whether we like it our not, China has long considered them allies even though they are getting fed up with the little Fat Man as well.

The best we can hope for is to get China to take him out and restore order there, secure the NUKES..............I simply don't see that unless we pressure them on the economic front to try and force this option.

Beyond that.............the little Fat Man cannot keep threatening everyone without a response, and given we really don't know if he is really a lunatic a response would have to be OVERWELMING on the Nuke sites from the onset..............Just 1 getting out would kill a lot of dang people.

Then the artillery barrage across the DMZ would kill a lot of people in Seoul............

It's a dang ugly situation that has been left alone for too long.................hopefully the Chinese can put his ass back on a leash. WIll they........doubtful

And what do you think the odds of us going to war with NK are? Don't you think we should try to avoid that if at all possible?

China may not want a War with us but they would want a unified Korea and the loss of N. Korea which would be very possible should we go to War with them.

Whether we like it our not, China has long considered them allies even though they are getting fed up with the little Fat Man as well.

The best we can hope for is to get China to take him out and restore order there, secure the NUKES..............I simply don't see that unless we pressure them on the economic front to try and force this option.

Beyond that.............the little Fat Man cannot keep threatening everyone without a response, and given we really don't know if he is really a lunatic a response would have to be OVERWELMING on the Nuke sites from the onset..............Just 1 getting out would kill a lot of dang people.

Then the artillery barrage across the DMZ would kill a lot of people in Seoul............

It's a dang ugly situation that has been left alone for too long.................hopefully the Chinese can put his ass back on a leash. WIll they........doubtful

And what do you think the odds of us going to war with NK are? Don't you think we should try to avoid that if at all possible?
99 to 1. The only real question is "when?".

Nocookies From the Austrialian

The Global Times, a popular tabloid published by the Communist Party’s flagship newspaper People’s Daily, said in an editorial that “China should make clear that if North Korea launches a missile threatening American territory and incurs retaliation then the Chinese side will maintain neutral.”

The editorial also said that China would move to halt any attack by the US and South Korea intended “to overturn the North Korean regime and change the political landscape of the Korean Peninsula.”

Last edited:

Should we strike now? While we have a leader with the will to fight, and win? Or wait for the next Obama like appeasement monger to come along; and suffer a great loss when NK strikes first? There is one fact everyone needs to consider. The only change that is coming down the pike; should we do nothing... Is the advancement of NK nuclear capability...

Of course we should try to avoid it.............But we can't avoid a confrontation if he keeps shooting missiles at everyone.

If the article I just posted is correct.............China is saying if we have a measured response should he fire at Guam........they will stay out of it............

If we GO TO WAR..........they will FIGHT US.

As I said earlier.............they will not allow a unified Korea without a fight.

Really? Because I don't really see this as being much different than the usual blustering that little nincompoop does on a fairly regular basis. It's almost like he does this every 6 months or so for attention. Same as his father before him. They are like attention whores.

With the escalating tensions between North Korea, and the US; a recurring theme has emerged. The left's fear of China. One has to wonder as to what that fear is actually based upon. Is it the fear of China's "overwhelming military superiority"? Or are they just afraid that their favorite places to swipe their EBT cards (Walmart) will have to jack up prices...?

Not that anyone should pine for such a conflict; it is becoming ever apparent that the North Korean situation can end in only one way... War!

For any of you limp wristed pussies who actually believe China will honor their word to sit this one out, should Fat Boy Kim strike first... I've got a bridge to sell you. War with North Korea is inevitable. The only question is when.

Now as for you fear of the big bad red dragon.. Do you really believe that China has what it takes to defeat the US in open warfare? Now before you hastily answer; bear in mind that I'm refferring to open warfare, under leadership one who is willing to loose the dogs of war; with only one rule of engagement; "Win. By any means necessary". We have that leader in Donald J Trump.

Try not to answer through the pussified lens of "what would Obama do?"... As we have already seen; and as such, we know the answer to that question. Nothing...

So... Being realistic, war is a foregone conclusion. It's just a matter of when. Do you feel that your people are obligated to suffer the first blow of death, and carnage before we engage the enemy? Are you willing to offer up your families, and yourselves in the initial salvo, as a show of your resolve? And what on earth makes you think we couldn't absolutely wipe the floor with China under a leader who is willing to destroy them without hesitation, or hinderance. Why are you so afraid of China? One way or another were going to be fighting them.
There is no need for war

We are currently working with China behind the scenes. Only conservatives look at nuclear war as a solution

Of course we should try to avoid it.............But we can't avoid a confrontation if he keeps shooting missiles at everyone.

If the article I just posted is correct.............China is saying if we have a measured response should he fire at Guam........they will stay out of it............

As I said earlier.............they will not allow a unified Korea without a fight.

Sure, if he shoots a missile AT us, then we have every right to retaliate, but I am still kind of wondering if China would really want to go through an all out war with us?

Really? Because I don't really see this as being much different than the usual blustering that little nincompoop does on a fairly regular basis. It's almost like he does this every 6 months or so for attention. Same as his father before him. They are like attention whores.
And each time he opens his mouth his nuclear capabilities have increased. And will continue to do so unabated. Perhaps we should offer him some of our top of the line nuclear technology?

Sure, if he shoots a missile AT us, then we have every right to retaliate, but I am still kind of wondering if China would really want to go through an all out war with us?
I believe they would move into N. Korea and try another round of we can only fight here like the last time BS........

They will not stand still should we try to unify Korea by force.

And each time he opens his mouth his nuclear capabilities have increased. And will continue to do so unabated. Perhaps we should offer him some of our top of the line nuclear technology?

Why not just send in some CIA assassins or something? Targeted bombing of nuclear facilities might be a good idea, but to go through yet ANOTHER war? I would think most people would want to avoid this.

I believe they would move into N. Korea and try another round of we can only fight here like the last time BS........

Do you think there could be unification? I wonder if the North Korean population is not completely brainwashed.

With the escalating tensions between North Korea, and the US; a recurring theme has emerged. The left's fear of China. One has to wonder as to what that fear is actually based upon. Is it the fear of China's "overwhelming military superiority"? Or are they just afraid that their favorite places to swipe their EBT cards (Walmart) will have to jack up prices...?

Not that anyone should pine for such a conflict; it is becoming ever apparent that the North Korean situation can end in only one way... War!

For any of you limp wristed pussies who actually believe China will honor their word to sit this one out, should Fat Boy Kim strike first... I've got a bridge to sell you. War with North Korea is inevitable. The only question is when.

Now as for you fear of the big bad red dragon.. Do you really believe that China has what it takes to defeat the US in open warfare? Now before you hastily answer; bear in mind that I'm refferring to open warfare, under leadership one who is willing to loose the dogs of war; with only one rule of engagement; "Win. By any means necessary". We have that leader in Donald J Trump.

Try not to answer through the pussified lens of "what would Obama do?"... As we have already seen; and as such, we know the answer to that question. Nothing...

So... Being realistic, war is a foregone conclusion. It's just a matter of when. Do you feel that your people are obligated to suffer the first blow of death, and carnage before we engage the enemy? Are you willing to offer up your families, and yourselves in the initial salvo, as a show of your resolve? And what on earth makes you think we couldn't absolutely wipe the floor with China under a leader who is willing to destroy them without hesitation, or hinderance. Why are you so afraid of China? One way or another were going to be fighting them.
There is no need for war

We are currently working with China behind the scenes. Only conservatives look at nuclear war as a solution
It shouldn't be the first option, by any means. But make no mistake about it... it is an option. Such are the realities that confront us when facing a nuclear armed opponent.

Why not just send in some CIA assassins or something? Targeted bombing of nuclear facilities might be a good idea, but to go through yet ANOTHER war? I would think most people would want to avoid this.
I read where the S. Korean army has actually considered killing him as a last resort to War. That is on the table.

I believe if we hit his Nuclear sites.............and take them out.............he will unleash artillery on S. Korea forcing a major battle and War.

Do you think there could be unification? I wonder if the North Korean population is not completely brainwashed.
If we, S. Korea, and Japan are forced to take it by force.............we aren't gonna give it back.

There is no need for war

It shouldn't be the first option, by any means. But make no mistake about it... it is an option. Such are the realities that confront us when facing a nuclear armed opponent.

And to think that we have agreed to let Iran have nuclear capabilities. Yikes. Now they are much more scary than NK, IMO.

99% of us do wish there could be no war... it's the 1% in NK that make such desires a pipe dream.

Forum List

Back