But, but, with Trump we could eliminate a good part of government...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
When asked who would advise Trump on foreign affairs, Trump reminded us that HE is his own best adviser.

When asked who would advise Trump on trade, Trump answered that HE is the best in the "art of the deal"

When asked who would advise Trump on fiscal issues, Trump reminded us that HE and no one better can discern the value of our currency.....

Heck, with Trump we could eliminate the State, Commerce and Treasury departments in one fell swoop, and given his stance on bombing to oblivion any Islamic radical, we could probably eliminate a good chunk of the Pentagon.

I mean.......WHAT A BARGAIN A TRUMP PRESIDENCY WOULD BE, don't you think?

I see..... So we should support a progressive Democrat like we have for the last seven years who has to have a Kaiser advisor, on top of a department heads he assigns, so there's more pay and benefits to hand out to advise him on what to do?... Then most of the time their logic is so screwy that it causes a real mess of things.

No thank you!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I see..... So we should support a progressive Democrat like we have for the last seven years who has to have a Kaiser advisor, on top of a department heads he assigns, so there's more pay and benefits to hand out to advise him on what to do?... Then most of the time their logic is so screwy that it causes a real mess of things.

No thank you!

I'm actually in favor of some "middle ground" in a president seeking advice from competent experts in the many fields that need decisions from the oval office. Trump's megalomania in his claim that he has the answer to virtually everything is downright stupid.

No thank you!

I'm actually in favor of some "middle ground" in a president seeking advice from competent experts in the many fields that need decisions from the oval office. Trump's megalomania in his claim that he has the answer to virtually everything is downright stupid.

That's nice... Then I take it then that you won't be voting for a Democratic candidate.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Trump has no advisors yelling him what to do on his campaign and yet he has gotten free air time and will beat Hillary to become president.

Both Trump and Clinton are deeply flawed candidates; both display a cornucopia of personality disorders.

One has been very successful in his career endeavors; one has fucked up every job her husband got for her & is a crook, to boot.

Looks like Trump for the White House; Hillary for the Big House.

Trump has no advisors yelling him what to do on his campaign and yet he has gotten free air time and will beat Hillary to become president.

You have that "yelling" part the other way around.

Forum List

Back