But Cons, Pubs, and Righties.... BBBBBBBBBBBBBoooooosh is taking away our rights.....

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Fucking arrogant Libberhoids.

Where's the outrage asswipes ---

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The National Security Agency declassified three secret U.S. court opinions Wednesday showing how it scooped up as many as 56,000 emails and other communications by Americans with no connection to terrorism annually over three years, how it revealed the error to the court and changed how it gathered Internet communications.

Read - if you're capable --

News from The Associated Press

The gall of this fucking Administration.

Impeach this assclown !!!

The fact you guys act like Obama was the first cracks me up. Get a clue. They have been monitoring citizens since the Cold War or before. Shit! Probably since the Pony Express. Stop being a partisan moron.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The National Security Agency declassified three secret U.S. court opinions Wednesday showing how it scooped up as many as 56,000 emails and other communications by Americans with no connection to terrorism annually over three years, how it revealed the error to the court and changed how it gathered Internet communications.

And you forgot to mention where it started under Bush.
"The agency also, under court order, destroyed all the bundled data gathered between 2008, when the FISA Court first authorized the collection under section 702 of the Patriot Act, and 2011 when the new procedures were put in place."

Like I said, this is nothing new. You can't blame Obama, Bush, liberals or Cons. They have been illegally monitoring us for years. It's just easier to find out out about it now.
Don't be an idiot.

The fact you guys act like Obama was the first cracks me up. Get a clue. They have been monitoring citizens since the Cold War or before. Shit! Probably since the Pony Express. Stop being a partisan moron.

So you didn't mind it when the Bush Admin was doing it, just not to the extreme level Obama has taken it.

OK

Thanks

Glad that's settled, imbecile.

So you didn't mind it when the Bush Admin was doing it, just not to the extreme level Obama has taken it.

OK

Thanks

Glad that's settled, imbecile.

I didn't say one way or the other. ;)

Obama is basically Bush 2.0, but with less ground invasions and more drone bombings.

Whether you support or oppose those policies basically depends who was in office when the same shit was happening. If you were a conservative, you couldn't give a shit about wiretapping and people dying in the MidEast from 2001 through 2008. If you were a liberal, you were enraged. From 2009 onwards, the roles are reversed.

?Fox & Friends? suddenly against wiretapping they supported under Bush | The Raw Story

It's hypocrisy on both sides.

But it is entirely predictable because it is human nature.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Near as I can tell, the only people who have been consistently opposed to it no matter who has been President have been libertarians.

Obama is basically Bush 2.0, but with less ground invasions and more drone bombings.

Whether you support or oppose those policies basically depends who was in office when the same shit was happening. If you were a conservative, you couldn't give a shit about wiretapping and people dying in the MidEast from 2001 through 2008. If you were a liberal, you were enraged. From 2009 onwards, the roles are reversed.

?Fox & Friends? suddenly against wiretapping they supported under Bush | The Raw Story

It's hypocrisy on both sides.

But it is entirely predictable because it is human nature.

Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Near as I can tell, the only people who have been consistently opposed to it no matter who has been President have been libertarians.

I am opposed to it. But what can you do?
The gov't has been monitoring citizens since 1776.

Years ago the radical Bill Ayers left would be on the streets protesting government surveillance. The freaking federal government justified executions of American citizens with drone strikes if it was too difficult to bring them into custody and the mentally impaired left just grinned and grunted.

Years ago the radical Bill Ayers left would be on the streets protesting government surveillance. The freaking federal government justified executions of American citizens with drone strikes if it was too difficult to bring them into custody and the mentally impaired left just grinned and grunted.

The far left is very vocal protesting the NSA. ;)

And here's another from the same MSM source:

NSA misrepresented scope of data collection to secret court - CNN.com

The far left is very vocal protesting the NSA. ;)

9/11/2001 changed us. The line between the right and left on foreign relations and terrorism has changed. In 1967 when I was on active duty it was common to criticize LBJ and his administration's response to the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Domino Theory. Today, we know the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans are as ineffective as was the Maginot Line.

Forum List

Back