But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

A President has little if any effect on gas prices going up.

They have certain tools to lower them

For instance Obama mandated that oil speculators had to physically take possession of the oil before they could resell it. That stopped the pyramid scheme speculation that drove gas prices up near $4 / gal during his admin

Biden had been releasing oil from the SOR and that has been the driving force for the current drop
The politician gets in the way. Sometimes they are right. Many times, they are wrong. We are peons to comfortable living. Joe the dildo will go to a privately owned ice cream shop over a government owned one. Jill was photographed last weekend going into one herself looking so superior with the secret service protecting her. People looking on or the peons making comments as she just shrugged it off. She was orgasim glory with the males protecting her from the rift raft.

Has demand dropped? Show your work
Actually demand for gasoline has decreased as a result of the high price.

Ya know what has NOT decreased in demand? Yea… diesel

Because the economy is still pumping. That may change but as of yet has not

The economy is upside down. Most likely The Greater Depression is coming due to Biden policies.

Most likely not… despite your fervent hopes
Sez you. However, the writing is on the wall.

Biden is now trying to stop the out of control turdball he started rolling downhill 2 years ago, but it's got so much momentum now there's no way to stop it.

we have two qtrs of negative growth the economy is not pumping…actually just the opposite

Diesel was a lot less in price of gasoline at one time decades ago. The globalists increase their power incrementally. You have to condition the peasants who are not trusting from the get-go. The seduction to women and what we see from the most affected Prog women has closed the deal.

Diesel was a lot less in price of gasoline at one time decades ago. The globalists increase their power incrementally. You have to condition the peasants who are not trusting from the get-go. The seduction to women and what we see from the most affected Prog women has closed the deal.

"At one time" for around 100 years. Since the dawn of ICE vehicles, pretty much.

Is this your "Do away with the 4 olds" thing?

6303ed782e5e6884.jpg

Regardless… diesel demand has NOT dropped, because the economy is chugging along

Sez you. However, the writing is on the wall.

Biden is now trying to stop the out of control turdball he started rolling downhill 2 years ago, but it's got so much momentum now there's no way to stop it.
I wonder how Joe caused GLOBAL inflation

Or was it lack of products and labor as the world recovers from COVID

Hmmm

Where exactly did I ever say he didn't make those claims?
Okay let me walk you through this in baby steps since it seems so hard to make the connection.
Biden took steps through EOs and orders to agencies to do things that caused the price of oil and therefore the price of fuels to rise.
This was not the only reason for the rise but it was a part of it.
I and others never claimed it was the sole reason, there may have been others who did. I can not speak for everyone. He, his administration and his apologists all claimed he had no effect on fuel prices.
He was taken to court and forced to allow leasing to continue. He did not do it on his own and a lot of lands are still not being leased. Remember that oil leases take years to develop it is not over night and some leases may never be developed.
He removed Strategic Oil reserves, then sold some of it. That oil was never meant to be sold, especially to hostile nations. If you approved of it being sold, would you approve of Yellowstone or the Washington monument being sold? Since he sold a portion of the oil it looks more like a money grab then a decision to help fuel prices as the oil that was sold could have stayed in the US and may have dropped the price of fuel by another cent or two.
Now when the price of fuel has gone down him, his administration and his mindless cheerleaders are crowing about how great he is for affecting the price of fuel.
The problem is that yes things he did did have an effect on fuel prices, no he did not willingly make Changes that affected the down turn on prices. While things like supply and demand, the oil companies had a much larger effect on price he should have taken some of the blame and should not take all the credit.
So if you want me to celebrate that he was responsible for a few cents drop and not all of it on his own free will and some perhaps by mistake it is not going to happen.

I wonder how Joe caused GLOBAL inflation

Or was it lack of products and labor as the world recovers from COVID

Hmmm
Lack of everything due to Biden's "Climate Change" EOs and general policy.

Okay let me walk you through this in baby steps since it seems so hard to make the connection.
Biden took steps through EOs and orders to agencies to do things that caused the price of oil and therefore the price of fuels to rise.

"Things"? LOL

This was not the only reason for the rise but it was a part of it.
I and others never claimed it was the sole reason, there may have been others who did. I can not speak for everyone. He, his administration and his apologists all claimed he had no effect on fuel prices.
He was taken to court and forced to allow leasing to continue. He did not do it on his own and a lot of lands are still not being leased. Remember that oil leases take years to develop it is not over night and some leases may never be developed.
He removed Strategic Oil reserves, then sold some of it. That oil was never meant to be sold, especially to hostile nations. If you approved of it being sold, would you approve of Yellowstone or the Washington monument being sold?

Go back and read, I said it was stupid as it would do nothing.

Since he sold a portion of the oil it looks more like a money grab then a decision to help fuel prices as the oil that was sold could have stayed in the US and may have dropped the price of fuel by another cent or two.
Now when the price of fuel has gone down him, his administration and his mindless cheerleaders are crowing about how great he is for affecting the price of fuel.
The problem is that yes things he did did have an effect on fuel prices, no he did not willingly make Changes that affected the down turn on prices. While things like supply and demand, the oil companies had a much larger effect on price he should have taken some of the blame and should not take all the credit.
So if you want me to celebrate that he was responsible for a few cents drop and not all of it on his own free will and some perhaps by mistake it is not going to happen.

I NEVER asked you to celebrate anything. I NEVER gave him credit for anything. I made a simple argument. If you argued he caused the rise, you had to give him credit for the drop. A simple argument not taking a position either way on anything.

I said Biden was as hypocritical as those who condemn him.

Forum List

Back