But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

I am not discussing the specifics. You are giving him credit for two of the things which you say brought prices down, hence my original point.
So you want to play that you were right no matter what? Okay

What was I wrong about?
I guess I could put it in a way you could understand.
If you and a friend went together and bought a tank of gas for a car that you shared. You drove it for one quarter of a tank and he drove it for three quarters of a tank. Who takes the blame for the car being out of gas? You or him? If he puts in enough money to buy an eighth of a tank and you buy the rest of a tank to fill the car do you give him credit for filling the tank?

For two years all we heard from the Left was Joe had nothing to do with gas prices. Now it goes down a few cents and the Joe/Kamala circus is taking credit for the drop.

Now now remember when gas prices go up under a demrat its not the dems fault. When gas prices go down under a dem they take credit. Of course when gas prices go up with the GOP in the WH its the Republicans fault.

Now now remember when gas prices go up under a demrat its not the dems fault. When gas prices go down under a dem they take credit. Of course when gas prices go up with the GOP in the WH its the Republicans fault.
How many people blamed Trump when gas doubled in price in 2020?

In April 2020 gas was .97 cents a gallon in SW Missouri by December 31 2020 it was $1.89.
And-? As if that compares to the fucktarded gas prices of today, you leftist shill retard. Moreover the price of diesel.

Gas is $3.82 here today. Isn't Biden Fantastic? You fucking moron?

In what way does that make your life better, brah? I challenge you to provide a way.

Last edited:
I guess I could put it in a way you could understand.
If you and a friend went together and bought a tank of gas for a car that you shared. You drove it for one quarter of a tank and he drove it for three quarters of a tank. Who takes the blame for the car being out of gas? You or him? If he puts in enough money to buy an eighth of a tank and you buy the rest of a tank to fill the car do you give him credit for filling the tank?

Why not just answer directly? Is it that hard? What was I wrong about?

Why not just answer directly? Is it that hard? What was I wrong about?
So you still pretend to not understand?
Biden did things that helped create the higher gas prices. While claiming that he did not affect the higher gas prices.
He then did things that dropped price very little. While claiming That he was responsible for a great price drop. He also did things that he should never have done that did nothing to affect the price one way or another.

So you still pretend to not understand?
Biden did things that helped create the higher gas prices. While claiming that he did not affect the higher gas prices.
He then did things that dropped price very little. While claiming That he was responsible for a great price drop. He also did things that he should never have done that did nothing to affect the price one way or another.

Where exactly did I ever say he didn't make those claims?

So slightly down from the most you ever paid in your life, right?

I bet you don't even know that Diesel was always a little over 1/2 the price of gas for around a century. Diesel is what makes things move in America.

You're a chump.

Yep, diesel was always cheaper than gasoline, at least until 2004, when the price of diesel became more expensive than gas and stayed that way.

Why are diesel fuel prices higher than gasoline prices?​

On-highway diesel fuel prices have been higher than regular-grade gasoline prices, on a dollar-per-gallon basis, almost continuously since September 2004. This trend is a break from the previous historical pattern of diesel fuel prices usually being lower than gasoline prices except in cold winters when demand for heating oil pushed diesel fuel prices higher. There are three main reasons why diesel fuel prices have been higher than regular gasoline prices in recent years:

• Demand for diesel fuel and other distillate fuel oils has been relatively high, especially in Europe, China, India, and the United States.
  • The transition to less polluting, lower-sulfur diesel fuels in the United States affected diesel fuel production and distribution costs.
  • The federal excise tax for on-highway diesel fuel of 24.3 cents per gallon is 6 cents per gallon higher than the federal excise tax on gasoline.

Guess who was president in 2004? That's right, Jr. was.

Today (30 Jul 2022), I saw gas for 3.25/gal in Columbia SC. Gas prices are steadily dropping. I'm hoping that they make it all the way down to 2.50/gal in the next couple of months. Considering that gas was all the way up to 4.50/gal just a little over a month ago here in Columbia, I'm saying that things are starting to go the right way.

So slightly down from the most you ever paid in your life, right?

yep, which is a good thing. I find it good that I am no longer paying the most I ever paid.

Not sure what that pisses you all off so much

Forum List

Back