But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

I am paying less than I was a month ago. That is good
So slightly down from the most you ever paid in your life, right?

I bet you don't even know that Diesel was always a little over 1/2 the price of gas for around a century. Diesel is what makes things move in America.

You're a chump.

Yes us simple minded people are always happy to pay less this month than last month.

Only you deep thinkers are pissed off about paying less this month than last month.
why are you restricting it to last month?? what does that have to do with the topic at hand??

why not yesterday or a week ago??

the topic is bidens actions and how they effected the price so the only honest metric that should be used is when he entered office,,

Releasing oil from the SOR has lowered prices

What can a President do to raise prices?
Issue EO #13990 on day one of his presidency. Any other stupid questions?

I stated yours was a principled position and you went all off over that.
My position was based on common-sense.
Why should I be happy that Biden fucked me and didn't even give me a reach-around till election time?

The lying POS said that the price increases were planned and part of a transition.

My position was based on common-sense.
Why should I be happy that Biden fucked me and didn't even give me a reach-around till election time?

The lying POS said that the price increases were planned and part of a transition.

I never said you had to be happy about anything..........

What state and when?
May 13, 2020 in South Carolina.

-  Graphic: AAA.

You I guess. It's hard to tell when one is simply rambling.
Seems the person rambling is you.
You just can't bring yourself to admit that Biden doesn't deserve a micron worth of credit for the gas prices.
Diesel is still sky-high....and that is part of reason food prices are going up so much that people are deciding whether to make their car payments or eat.

You just can't bring yourself to admit that Biden doesn't deserve a micron worth of credit for the gas prices.
Diesel is still sky-high....and that is part of reason food prices are going up so much that people are deciding whether to make their car payments or eat.
I don't have a car payment I pay cash.

Odd, I clearly have noted many times that presidents aren't responsible for fuel prices.

If thats the case, the credit isn't his, is it?

Nowhere have I stated it was, did I?

Absolutely.

View attachment 676280

A Democrat never passes up the opportunity to be a hypocrite.

Biden intentionally causes the price of gas to go up $3.00 and we're supposed to thank him for dropping the price 50 cents?

When journalists asked him how long prices would remain up his response was "As long as it takes!!" This is a transition after all....not an accident.

Your avatar at bottom is spot on. I devulgarized it and will spread this truth.
You are a blessed friend to whom I shall bequeath my considerable estate.

Treason a political party.jpg

Forum List

Back