But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

youre confusing going down with reducing by a small amount what it went up,,,

when we get close to what it was when he entered office you let me know,,

I have no desire to play silly word games. Maybe you are clamoring for another shut down of the economy? Do you expect it to come down below that before noting it has come down?

I have no desire to play silly word games. Maybe you are clamoring for another shut down of the economy? Do you expect it to come down below that before noting it has come down?
all youve done is play silly word games,,, just look at this comment you just made,, word games,,

youre confusing going down with reducing by a small amount what it went up,,,

Yes, that is going down. If it is 75 degrees out and it goes up to 99 and then later goes down to 80....the Temp still went down.

Same holds true for gas/oil prices.

Can you shove a gas hose up your ass and pull the trigger then light a match?

What is it with you all and your fasciation with things being shoved up people's asses?

Can you leave your sexual fantasies for other forums and just stick to the topic?

You fricken ass-wipes don't want to play word games, yet you can't define inflation, woman and recession...go figure.

Yes, that is going down. If it is 75 degrees out and it goes up to 99 and then later goes down to 80....the Temp still went down.

Same holds true for gas/oil prices.
we arent talking about the weather,,, it was one price when he entered office and now its a lot higher because of his actions,,

You fricken ass-wipes don't want to play word games, yet you can't define inflation, woman and recession...go figure.

Mindless ramble because you can't address what I actually say. You might want to address your hair as it's on fire.

What is it with you all and your fasciation with things being shoved up people's asses?

Can you leave your sexual fantasies for other forums and just stick to the topic?
Yeah, but I can tell what a leftist shitbag faggot you are.
What's the price of gas today, you piece of dogshit?

Forum List

Back