But I Thought Biden Had No Influence on Gas Prices

He doesn't but if you were one who blamed the high prices on him you also have to give him credit for them coming down.

He doesn't but if you were one who blamed the high prices on him you also have to give him credit for them coming down.

Xiden blamed Putin for high gas prices, should he now give Putin credit for the decrease?

Yet despite all this theater, projections have gas at $6 or $7 a gallon before Election Day this year. Given who this “administration” was blaming, the thanks needs to go to either the oil and gas companies or Putin.
sewage-dump-waste.gif

Whomever was the highest bidder, as is required by law.
So you have no idea, correct? Is it really required by law for the president of the US to sell our strategic oil reserve to China if they're the highest bidder? I have my doubts about that.

It never gets old making you look dumb.....

It never gets old making you look dumb.....

All 3 of your links are from months ago and have been proven wrong.

And none of them talked about election day, they were talking about the normal rise in gas prices in the summer due to more driving as families take vacations.

It is so painfully obvious that you did not open a single link and just went off the headlines

All 3 of your links are from months ago and have been proven wrong.

And none of them talked about election day, they were talking about the normal rise in gas prices in the summer due to more driving as families take vacations.

It is so painfully obvious that you did not open a single link and just went off the headlines
NO asshole, YOU didn’t read anything (as usual). It isn’t the end of summer or August yet you retarded moron. None proven wrong you Xiden worshipper. You've done nothing but lie this whole thread (as usual for you).

:fu:

NO asshole, YOU didn’t read anything (as usual). It isn’t the end of summer or August yet you retarded moron. None proven wrong you Xiden worshipper. You've done nothing but lie this whole thread (as usual for you).

:fu:

August is Monday and prices have been dropping for more than 40 days.

Fuck, this is fun!

August is Monday and prices have been dropping for more than 40 days.

Fuck, this is fun!
Still not the end of summer you fucking retard. Fun making yourself look like the no education, stolen valor, moron you are? Seems you enjoy that ass reaming you’re getting from your boy Xiden. We’re also in a recession since you haven’t noticed that either.

Yet you are the one always posting about it.

Weird.
More lies because you got embarrassed and have to go for insults due to your low education level. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. Still not the end of summer. I’ll go talk to my 3 year old, who’s infinitely more intelligent than you.

More lies because you got embarrassed and have to go for insults due to your low education level. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. Still not the end of summer. I’ll go talk to my 3 year old, who’s infinitely more intelligent than you.

Dude, you are the only one that has brought up homosexual fantasies. You posted them in this thread. Be proud of who you are.

Also, gas prices always peak in June/July time frame.

Since 1990 the average price in June is the highest price of the year and then starts to drop after that.

Now I know why a 3 year old seems intelligent to you.

It has come down because of three reasons. One is leases were again allowed.
Two was the use of strategic oil reserves.
Three was because of oil companies working hard to increase production
The only part he really could be said to have played a part in was allowing limited leasing to resume. Releasing oil reserves was not a good move, especially when part of those reserves were sold off to China and did not stay in this country.
If I gave him credit for all the price hIke then I would have to give him credit for a very small drop in price.
There are only two problems with that.
One I never placed all the blame n him.
Two I would never give someone who had little effect on a price decrease of a small amount much credit.

I am not discussing the specifics. You are giving him credit for two of the things which you say brought prices down, hence my original point.

For two years all we heard from the Left was Joe had nothing to do with gas prices. Now it goes down a few cents and the Joe/Kamala circus is taking credit for the drop.

They want you to forget that Ol Joe himself is the reason we have high gas prices in the first place. Now Ol Joe is draining our reserves trying to put a bandaid on the cruel gash he gave to the economy when he all but strangled our domestic oil production.

Forum List

Back