But taking a knee, turning one's back on the flag, openly degrading and denouncing one's country is ok...

Why would I do that when

1. They already left.
2. I'd rather stay here and give bitches like you indigestion?
1628377250066.png

With a review of the threads you've created over the years I'd say it's me who gives you indigestion with my blonde hair, fair complexion, and those baby blue eyes.

I'm goin' ta' buy me some stock in Pepto Bismol and Alka Seltzer just because I'll be makin' money off of you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
With a review of the threads you've created over the years I'd say it's me who gives you indigestion with my blonde hair, fair complexion, and those baby blue eyes.
Thats just going to make me feel sorry for you. You have all recessive traits while I have all dominant ones.

Thats just going to make me feel sorry for you. You have all recessive traits while I have all dominant ones.

1628379129284.png

The dominant ones that your heroes targeted with that COVID crap for extermination?

*****SMILE*****

The dominant ones that your heroes targeted with that COVID crap for extermination?
So you think they targeted Black people but all these white people are dying? Looks like you have ran out of things to say that make sense. :itsok:

So you think they targeted Black people but all these white people are dying? Looks like you have ran out of things to say that make sense. :itsok:

1628379538472.png

High mortality rates where there are dark haired people around the world.

Isn't dark hair a dominant trait?

NOTE: Your hero Bill Gates is light haired, highly involved in those vaccines, and wants 90% of the world population to vanish.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back