🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

But the Democrats are bragging about wage increases, what gives?

A fixed supply?

How so?
You just mentioned that the supply lines are constrained. IOW, it is not the availability of buyers that is driving supply right now but rather the ability to bring those goods to market.

Ergo, the supply is fixed and not directly connected to the economic activity.

Stop digging in the stupid hole boi.
20220118_162259.jpg

$7.99 a lb is extreme. You deserve to suffer a broken skull using that price to make your argument.

"You deserve to suffer a broken skull"????? You're a real asshole. A stupid asshole, but an asshole just the same.

Here's an explanation for you that has nothing to do with politics. Not that you'll bother reading it.

You just mentioned that the supply lines are constrained. IOW, it is not the availability of buyers that is driving supply right now but rather the ability to bring those goods to market.

Ergo, the supply is fixed and not directly connected to the economic activity.
WTF are you blathering about?

Follow me closely… car prices are high. Used car prices are high. But low and behold.. car unit sales are way way way under normal. Prices aren’t high because people got stimulus and bought all the cars dipshit. They aren’t making enough for normal demand. Guess what? Inflation.

View attachment 591661
Hey, dipshit.

If sales are low AND prices are up that should indicate to you that a supply problem exists as I said, as you have said and as virtually everyone said.

What I did not say, oh wise dipshit, is that everyone spent stimulus buying used cars. If dipshit could read then he would realize I pointed out a simple truth that pretty much shows your idiocy, what is it called when you have more money chasing fewer goods?

As dipshit's chart shows the goods are, indeed, fewer.

Right and Biden created 4 million new jobs too. Maybe it was 40 million, just as well be.

How's that progressivism going so far with Democrats in control? I keep hearing fans say this is awesome, because so many people are quitting in demand for great progressive wages they're not prepared to work for.

Interesting how left-news sites have turned to criticizing Biden. Not on Trump's level of course, with tall-tales and such especially.

Biden is our lord and savior.

Hey, dipshit.

If sales are low AND prices are up that should indicate to you that a supply problem exists as I said, as you have said and as virtually everyone said.

What I did not say, oh wise dipshit, is that everyone spent stimulus buying used cars. If dipshit could read then he would realize I pointed out a simple truth that pretty much shows your idiocy, what is it called when you have more money chasing fewer goods?

Used cars were up 40% last year because of a chip shortage. New car sales and pricing were flat.

"You deserve to suffer a broken skull"????? You're a real asshole. A stupid asshole, but an asshole just the same.

Here's an explanation for you that has nothing to do with politics. Not that you'll bother reading it.

Destructive policies huh?

The Biden Administration is also aiming to enforce antitrust laws on large farms, which it hopes will bring the cost of pork down in the future. The White House says four firms control between 55% to 85% of the market in the pork, beef and poultry industries.

By enforcing antitrust laws and offering pandemic-related assistance to small farmers, the Biden administration hopes to eliminate price-fixing among large firms in the future and promote competition to further bring prices down.

Hey, dipshit.

This is correct. I got a used car (never buy new) and had I got it a week later it would have cost $3k more or 10% more. The dealer showed me the data. It’s crazy how demand has outpaced the supply. Even rental cars are tough to find. citygator hopefully understands this. He is a big government lackey but he does seem to grasp basic econ.

No, you are the asshole for not having the same reaction to the person who said I deserve to die.

A broken skull is certainly not as bad as stating someone deserves to die.

I said the same as the democrap, except a bit less excessive, your reaction to me and not those who suggested death to me shows me you are very special kind of stupid.

Democrats have no place in the world

Who in the blue hell told you that? Complete lie. Wow.
It has been fairly widely reported. Chip shortages lead to massive shortfalls in new car production. Thousands of cars have been sitting on lots for months waiting for the chips to complete manufacture and ship to dealers.

Which, of course, constrains supply of new cars driving those needing a vehicle to the used car market that is even further strained because people are not only being driven there by fewer new cars but also because fewer new cars means the 'creation' of fewer used cars to sell.

Ergo, the constrained supply concept that seems beyond otto.

Forum List

Back